Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #58 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Coming after what I thought was a last ditch attempt to get him on laughable voter fraud. JMO, I was thinking that they might not have had a real case and were piling on the voter fraud a la Capone/taxes. Gruesome as this new signal is, I'm glad that voter fraud will sink out of sight for awhile. I don't understand the strategy of even including it instead of these charges first.
Last I checked, voter fraud is a serious offense punishable by jail time. It's also quite relevant to this case because it speaks to BM's controlling nature. Not sure why you would want this information to disappear.

Interesting. Coming after what I thought was a last ditch attempt to get him on laughable voter fraud. JMO, I was thinking that they might not have had a real case and were piling on the voter fraud a la Capone/taxes. Gruesome as this new signal is, I'm glad that voter fraud will sink out of sight for awhile. I don't understand the strategy of even including it instead of these charges first.
Last I checked, voter fraud is a serious offense punishable by jail time. It's also quite relevant to this case because it speaks to BM's controlling nature. Not sure why you would want this information to disappear.

I didn't say "disappear", I did say "sink out of sight for awhile". But I do think that the public will be a lot more incensed about murder, hiding body, etc, than whether or not he tried to vote for Trump for her. Who cares, in a murder case. Well, not me.

As someone pointed out elsewhere, the gun charge is included with the murder charges. If it had nothing to do with Suzanne’s murder, wouldn’t it be a separate case as the voter fraud charges are?

Didn’t Barry meet with FBI agents in person near the Franz Lake area in April to discuss the fraudulent ballot? Wonder if he tried to bribe or threaten someone then?
Yes, it was in April when he met the FBI agents. I’m confused over the March 4 date. The ballot was picked up by LE in March, but I can’t find the exact date.

Didn’t Barry meet with FBI agents in person near the Franz Lake area in April to discuss the fraudulent ballot? Wonder if he tried to bribe or threaten someone then?

local LE I can see, but feds? Do we think he would even try with them? I don’t know, I feel as though he thinks he’s smarter than probably everyone, but bribing local LE seems much more probably than feds to me. Jmo, of course though, because then again I’m not sure he even has any boundaries he will not cross..

Oh dang! Isn’t Dru Nielsen the same attorney who represented Krystal Lee Kenny in the Patrick Frazee murder trial? If so, she was named Denver’s top criminal attorney sometime back. Also represented a man charged with murder of his wife and the jury acquitted him.
Just about to say so! Hmmm
Krystal’s sweet deal, of course he’d have hired her

MOO if he is found guilty he can't have use funds that would have belonged to Suzanne.
Would he would need to pay the spent funds back?
Is there a mechanism to freeze them?
Are these attorneys accepting the victims money for their services?
Unless someone filed an action to stop him, why couldn’t he use any funds available? I wonder if the CO judge who granted the guardianship can take a judicial action on the guardianship? He’s bound to have seen the news regarding BM and murder. It’s everywhere! MOO

Lady in Texas is doing 5 years in prison for voting while still on parole, which makes hers a lesser offense; voting for her self, but she was not eligible to vote yet. Had not completed parole.
BM falsely voted for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member