Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HOPE he lives far away and can prove he was nowhere near Salida on Mother's Day.

If the prosecution didn't think he had a strong alibi, I dont think they would even put on this no body case. They know they have to be able to eliminate this other dude or it is reasonable doubt.
We might be going into crime of passion way on down the road “if” Barry did it.

OMG did not see that coming! Remember when Barry said something about someone else she was close to? Did Barry find out and lose it? Motive? Wow just didn’t expect that. Did the girls just find out or have they been prepared for all of this information coming out today?

Are we allowed to discuss this person? Why didn’t he go to LE before they came to him? Wonder if Barry confronted him and threatened him? Speculating. Mind spinning…
Yes, but he said that before November, which is first when LE learned of the affair.

He has a similar motive to BM. Maybe Suzanne broke it off with him because she knew she was divorcing Barry and she'd be free to do what she wanted. She didn't need a secret lover anymore. (Just hypothesizing, not what I actually think happened)
Okay, I see what you mean. That could be but agree that I don't find it likely either.

What??????

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
45s

Replying to
@LaurenScharfTV
Walker, "Barry wasn't found having an affair, Suzanne was having an affair for two years."[/QUOTE
Will be very interesting to find out who knew of the affair...i.e Barry and or his daughters?
I wonder if Jeff is local or lives in Indiana. Due to Suzanne seeing him in Indiana twice, and the hundreds of hours of online/messaging contact.
Will be interesting to find out if Jeff was in Florida for the girls' getaway? May explain why Barry found it necessary to "pop in"?

I was someone who never believed Barry was having an affair in Colorado. But Yikes...Suzanne, it passed my mind but I never settled on it? Well there was always that Barry=bad, Suzanne=angel going on in chatter and that is a dangerous assumption. Doesn't exonerate Barry yet, but definitely adds some color to the testimony.

So, what? Just proves their was an unhappy marriage.

BTW, I always thought that if BM was cheating, SM, a young, vibrant woman, could look for love elsewhere. It doesn’t come as a surprise nor shock.
Good for her if she was happy!

The case is not about their personal life. Most likely, SM disappeared from the house, and BM behavior is suspicious. The chlorine is suspicious.

We have to see to it that no case of uxoricide remains unpunished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat