Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JL. I didn't see this coming.
After hearing that there have been major issues in their marriage for a year and a half and with Suzanne being isolated, I can see her desperation for some kind of positive attention. It doesn't surprise me at all. I honestly see it as a stepping stone to her getting out of a toxic marriage. I think that she wanted to get her money to be able to start over. Barry had other ideas. Parasites hold fast to their hosts.

JMO.

What happened to him supposedly being gone for firefighting training??

In the LE bodycam section of today's hearing, we learn that MH (MM's boyfriend) arrived at the scene of the bike and was asked several questions. He says that he thinks Barry is at a construction job.

So, in the party of 4 returning from Idaho or where ever they were, it must have been known that Barry was at a construction job. One of the daughters probably learned that from Barry when she first called him about not being able rouse Suzanne.

From LE's POV, Barry was at a construction job site - which more or less checked out initially.

I think this might be what she was "scared" about,
in text to Melinda two days earlier --
-- she was scared to ask him for a divorce.
That or do you think she was going to come clean to him about having an affair? And maybe that triggered him to hurt Suzanne. Because I remember Melinda texting her back something about; I don't know how to respond to this text message. I will pray for you. IMO, I think Suzanne told Melinda she had an affair.

That’s what I thought at first, but wouldn’t that truck have registered the door opening multiple times between then and then if he was disposing of evidence?
Yeah, it would help if we knew those times were the only times the door opened or closed or if that's just what was the most significant to LE. It would also help if we knew the trucks location when the door was opened. Maybe it was at a specific location for 30 or 40 minutes and that's why they noted the times. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member