Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible to say, but I sure hope they have more proof than just text messages to Sheila of Barry’s abuse. The defense could turn this into Suzanne not telling the truth to set Barry up. I believe her, but we need more for court.

Sounds to me like this person provided SM with much needed emotional support during her last round of cancer. This while BM chastizing SM about medical MJ and anti-depressants. MOO (AM stated earlier BM discouraged SM medical Rx).
Barry had a very pressuring job. Plus trying to make money for the family

kshultz06082112060 said:
Suzanne's phone no longer pinged or had any activity after I think it was 4:30 am. Barry had to have had the phone wherever he was at that time, otherwise, why did it turn off or stop having any activity?
5/10 3:47am truck door opens.
4:30 am phone goes dead but it isn't found at the house during SW.
Might still be at house very hidden to avoid taking with.

Terrible to say, but I sure hope they have more proof than just text messages to Sheila of Barry’s abuse. The defense could turn this into Suzanne not telling the truth to set Barry up. I believe her, but we need more for court.

I'm nervous about this. Wouldn't the prosecution start with their strongest evidence first? I'm clueless on strategy however. IMO

Replying to
@stephaniebutzer
Harris said at one point, Barry put a gun to Suzanne's head and asked, "Is this what you want?" He had also pinned her to the bed. She threatened to call police, Harris said. He added Barry was worried about how others saw their marriage & wanted "to come out looking good."
To HIS HEAD

Held a gun to her head or his head?? OH mY to either!

Lauren specifically says his head. Here's the tweet:

//Agent Harris mentioned that Sheila told him in 2018, Barry allegedly pushed Suzanne into a closet and put a gun to his head and asked her if this is what she wanted.//

Most of the live tweets say "his head," one (from a reporter/KKTV) says "her head."

I'm trusting Lauren on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member