Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to
@stephaniebutzer
Harris said at one point, Barry put a gun to Suzanne's head and asked, "Is this what you want?" He had also pinned her to the bed. She threatened to call police, Harris said. He added Barry was worried about how others saw their marriage & wanted "to come out looking good."

Can you find where anyone tweeted the phrase "Suzanne's head?" There are so many different tweeters, that'd be great. Lauren says the opposite, I can't find "Suzanne's head" in any tweet yet.

So frustrating to be depending on so many keyboard strokes...

Terrible to say, but I sure hope they have more proof than just text messages to Sheila of Barry’s abuse. The defense could turn this into Suzanne not telling the truth to set Barry up. I believe her, but we need more for court.

If these texts go back to 2018 though, that is a long time to set someone up for something. It to me shows more a pattern of abuse that she confided in a good friend about. Add that to the spy pen recordings. It's clear Suzanne was trying to leave a trail in case the worst happened. :( I knew it was bad, but I didn't think this bad as far as the control and total manipulation of even her relationship with her girls.

Someone else posted earlier that BM's mom said SM had a boyfriend to one of the YouTube people who met BM and his mom during a search. I haven't watched any of the YT videos related to this case so I don't know what was said and when but hopefully the person who caught that can chime in.
The YT by Draper went national (and even allowed here). I think any comment from BM's mother saying SM had a boyfriend was social media rumor.

Um what? You're being facetious I imagine. It has been established he is a hard worker, no question. The pressure however appears to have come from financial strain of his own doing, not his job per se.
Nope! We owned a business for over 20 years somewhat similar and it was very hard on our marriage because IT WAS VERY PRESSURING. You have to measure up and protect your reputation AND make money!

Can you find where anyone tweeted the phrase "Suzanne's head?" There are so many different tweeters, that'd be great. Lauren says the opposite, I can't find "Suzanne's head" in any tweet yet.

So frustrating to be depending on so many keyboard strokes...
Stephanie (Butzer) Rose
@stephaniebutzer

·
11m

Harris said at one point, Barry put a gun to Suzanne's head and asked, "Is this what you want?" He had also pinned her to the bed. She threatened to call police, Harris said. He added Barry was worried about how others saw their marriage & wanted "to come out looking good."

https://twitter.com/shellybradbury/status/1424821342763839488?s=21

We're back from lunch. Prosecutors are going through text messages between Suzanne and her close friend that address the state of Suzanne's marriage between 2018 and 2020. By September 2019, Suzanne told her friend she wanted a divorce.

https://twitter.com/shellybradbury/status/1424821598134013973?s=21

She told her friend she needed to wait for some financial reasons, and because her daughter would soon be graduating high school and leaving the house. "Once Macy is gone, I won’t be able to do it," Suzanne texted her friend in September 2019. "I won’t feel safe.”

If these texts go back to 2018 though, that is a long time to set someone up for something. It to me shows more a pattern of abuse that she confided in a good friend about. Add that to the spy pen recordings. It's clear Suzanne was trying to leave a trail in case the worst happened. :( I knew it was bad, but I didn't think this bad as far as the control and total manipulation of even her relationship with her girls.
I just want the evidence to be super strong. I don’t want there to be any question of exactly what happened. We had heard rumblings of how bad the marriage was, and how the kids may have known, and it turns out that was more right than wrong. I think that we are going to have to make the jump that Suzanne wasn’t the perfect wife either, and maybe she didn’t want to leave her life and all her money behind to start again at 50. This is about Suzanne’s murder. The evidence must be there, without her body and no blood, to hold Barry over for trial. Crossing fingers and toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98