Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you're right! I just noticed that. Maybe he realized that it's a really bad idea to put into writing the last destination of your wife. Know what I mean? After he did it, he realized, hmm, that's probably not a good idea--it will lead anyone looking at these texts directly to the spot if they then look at GPS data. However, he might have come home and talked to her in person and said something completely different to convince her. In that case the text message would seem to mislead investigators. Then Susan mentioned the hot tub stuff. That leaves me to wonder about drowning. Eek!

I listened to an old case on dateline a few days ago where a husband and wife took a trip to a picnic spot on a cliff in New Jersey and the husband pushed her over and claimed she fell after drinking wine. He was free for 16 years!! Then they finally reinvestigated and he was arrested.

A Man Insists His Wife Drunkenly Fell Off A New Jersey Cliff — Did He Actually Push Her To Her Death? | Oxygen Official Site.

@LaurenScharfTV
Defense exhibit J,K,I,L,M: Google maps around the Morphew home off Puma Path in Maysville with push pins on them. Neilsen again is speaking about the distance between these points referring to #BarryMorphew phone. Neilsen says this shows he had to have been moving through walls.

4:38 PM · Aug 10, 2021·Twitter Web App

@CrimeTalkPod

May 8, 7:02 am: computer scientist able to recover from notes on phone a list of grievances against Barry. 50 reasons why Suzanne is leaving the marriage.
Nothing funny about this horrible crime but I started hearing the song "50 ways to leave your lover" when I read about the 5o item list.

@LaurenScharfTV
Defense exhibit J,K,I,L,M: Google maps around the Morphew home off Puma Path in Maysville with push pins on them. Neilsen again is speaking about the distance between these points referring to #BarryMorphew phone. Neilsen says this shows he had to have been moving through walls.

4:38 PM · Aug 10, 2021·Twitter Web App
Clutching at straws here IMO. I've already bought him moving around because he said so himself.

Mod Note:
I recognize it is with good intention, but it is against TOS to post links to a users personal social media in thread. This includes a social media account set up for this case. This rule is in place to protect the privacy of each of our members.

Thanks for understanding,
Tiff

Last edited:
Ever since MG mentioned it to LS, I always thought it was Suzanne wanting Barry to come home to go on an outing with her. I think I thought that because MG was surprised and said she expected to work all day, but Barry cut it short at 11am and gave her the now infamous "make the wife happy/hiking or biking" excuse.

Now we learn, it's Barry that initiated that convo with Suzanne via text. Am I the only one who always just assumed it was the other way around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid