Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #78 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t know. They did find evidence he was looking, and it’s not like women would be clamoring to come forward and admit to having an affair with a murderer.

So I think it’s more probable than not, but it’s not an absolute thing.

I can say with certainty that he killed his wife, but I can’t say with certainty that he cheated first.
And according to NG, BM is video chatting with 7 women while he's sitting in Chaffee County Jail so there's that.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Hope you don’t mind Nosi, but you deserve credit for this.

The only reason Lauren was in the courtroom today was because @NoSI graciously gave up her spot, as Lauren wasn’t credentialed for today.

Fortunately, she was able to make it to the fairgrounds. If you read the responses, a lot of people were very grateful for that.

Close call... but I am in the courtroom thanks to a certain someone who gave up her seat for me... you know who you are! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1430189904085102594?s=21
Thank you mass guy for crediting NoSi! She is awesome. I kinda felt it was because Lauren didn’t arrive on time and I was hoping it wasn’t NoSi who had to make accommodations for someone arriving late. But turns out I was wrong. Thank you NoSi for being so generous! Glad Lauren got in.

And according to NG, BM is video chatting with 7 women while he's sitting in Chaffee County Jail so there's that.

Don’t know if that NG story is true but I think BM looking for a “cute girl in Salida”and checking out Websites for one nighters wasn’t his first go round with that. I believe BM had some experience with call girls on websites. And if the girls do that for a living, they likely won’t tell on their customers. JMO

There are other judges in that district. It's possible that Patrick W. Murphy is NOT the judge that signed the AA. 11th District Court

Wow - then he did a good job of explaining someone else's judicial reasoning about the A.A.

Perhaps he thinks the other judge should not be called out, but actually disagrees with that person.

If CO doesn't make public the name of a judge who signed the A.A. (even if the contents are sealed), that's really...secretive.

The judge failed to rule today at the conclusion of the PH whether or not the state met their burden to bind BM over to trial. He also failed to rule if the State met PEPG (i.e., whether or not BM will be denied bail after being charged with a capital offense - 1st-degree murder).

ETA: To be clear, Judge Murphy has made it known that time is of the essence given the defendant is being held in jail, and the Sept 17, 2021 in-person hearing date to deliver the ruling, is due to the calendars of all the parties.

Ashley Franco@AshleyKKTV

Replying to
@AshleyKKTV
Important note- The judge said today it would be hard to find a date that all parties involved would be available, you're looking at two large teams on both the prosecutions and defense sides who likely have other cases that already have dates set for hearings.
@KKTV11News

1:40 PM · Aug 24, 2021·
I agree. I also believe that more evidence will be produced on 9/17 which may or may not include testimony as to BM's plans to flee the country.

I'm listening to Scott Reisch (even though I don't like him:p) and he just said he had a judge reduce a charge from 1st degree murder to conspiracy to commit during a prelim. He also said it's likely BM likely will be bound over for trial

And let's not forget the daughters are not 'girls', nor are they minors.
Young adults.
Other perps' (Barry) and victims' (Suzanne) families aren't afforded such protection.
Maybe it has to do with other people in BM's and SM's lives ?
Imo.
I always thought it was about witnesses that expressed fear of BM or other individuals attached to the case.

I have been wondering about this. Including unknown male fluids and dna found in the back seat of mom’s car. Maybe there are things in that AA that are not relevant to this case but are relevant to these young girls lives. To me BM wouldn’t even care as long as it’s not him. Maybe judge is looking out for the girls better than their own father cared to do. I mean BM in his own words said he did only care about money and hunting.
Just another thought, I don't think the Judge's intent is trying to hide anything from the girls. The truth will come out at some point, there will be no sugar coating it. No doubt, it will be worse than we imagine.

Technically this is still an ongoing investigation. I'm sure they are still trying to find Suzanne's remains. It's my opinion the AA must contain something very damning to BM's claim of innocence. The more BM's defense attorneys object to it, the more suspicious I am.

The PH was the Prosecution showing just enough of their hand to get this case to trial. I have no doubt the Prosecution is sitting on a wealth of evidence that has not been disclosed yet, but you don't play your whole hand until you need to.

Hopefully the judge will rule that he should be bound over for trial and should not be granted bail.

JMO

Parental Alienation is one of their tactics. Usually, it's a final blow after a divorce. By feigning victim, he took her daughters from her. And even worse, he took their mother away from them. He is the poorest excuse of a man.
For the narcissist, triangulation is a much used strategy. I can see the dynamic played out here.

Last edited:
And doesn't anybody want to hear from the girls:

How and when the camping trip got planned.

Who paid for it?

Telephone calls before and after Mother’s Day to Mom? To Dad?

Dad’s efforts, if any, to find Mom?

Dad’s statements about Mom’s disappearence.

Why have the murdered mom’s children been kept out of the investigation?

In your opinion do you think there will be evidence of BM's infidelity? I thought SO and MM (sister) would definitely be called during the PH. I also find it virtually impossible that he was a faithful husband. I think there is some infidelity that if brought to light may have his family turn on him. IMO but I think there far more happening in that arena.

What do you think??
What were your thoughts after the conclusion today?
Seems you have a theory on BM having an affair that would make them look at him in a much different light…interesting. Poor girls

The only reason Lauren was in the courtroom today was because @NoSI graciously gave up her spot, as Lauren wasn’t credentialed for today.

Fortunately, she was able to make it to the fairgrounds. If you read the responses, a lot of people were very grateful for that.

Close call... but I am in the courtroom thanks to a certain someone who gave up her seat for me... you know who you are! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I saw that but had no idea it was NoSI! Oh my, @NoSI, you REALLY ROCK!!! :D

And think about this. Suzanne didn’t have an ATM card. Barry said he was her ATM! Does he treat his daughters the same way? Has he let them know they have to support him or they are betraying him? It’s always about him after all. I think he and the defense lawyers have convinced them Suzanne ran away and left them. Or maybe that her lover brought someone in to disappear her. Shameful.
I have my thoughts regarding ATM Barry. I’ve been trying to be quiet about it but my absolute ever first original thought about loyalty by certain members of the family was $$$$$$$$$. What would happen if that was gone? What would happen to those who knew only one type of lifestyle? No vacations, no Nike Air Force ones custom made, no Louis Vuitton’s , no 100 bathing suits, no range rovers. What happens then ??

The comments are truly heartwarming. I hope everyone reads them and @NoSI thank you so much. :)

I don't currently have time to listen in, but I'm curious if NG said how many of those women are not related by blood to BM? (If 5 are MM1, MM2, Mom, 2 Sisters, then who would the other two be? Or, are the 5 family members included in that 7?)

I IKNEW it---I had a feeling that @NoSI gave her that spot. Well Done, Nosi. I might have to send you a Homicide Lasagna for that sweet move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95