Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I think SM will be found between her home & Denver. I think BM left late Saturday or early Sunday with all of his landscaping equipment, heading to Denver & that his phone was with him. I think he made a stop along the way before he got to his job site. Its possible that his landscaping equipment had biologically evidence on it, which along with a tip, prompted LE to dig & sift at a recent job site. Nothing was found at that particular site, but I think they are still digging (figuratively) in other areas.

I want to know who (LE, or BLM or who) was the first to enter the home after the 911 call was placed. There must have been many signs to an observant individual as to whether she had been there that Sunday or not. Damp towels in the shower, residual coffee in a mug, dirty dishes in the sink or a recently run dishwasher. Was the bed slept in on both sides or just her side, was her nightgown thrown over the bed or was it gone. If LE was first in and made note of these kinds of things then that may have been the basis for the quick label of a missing person.

My apologies in advance, as I’ve followed this thread since the beginning. I must have missed that SM has a financial advantage in the marriage, with inheritance. Step-father inheritance? Could someone enlighten me on this, please. Thank you in advance.

I don't think we hear anything new at the press release today. I think it is only to calm the media up a bit due to no press releases in a while. Jmo

Staying hopefull though we get a tiny bit of info to go along with.

I think the neighbor went over and saw she wasn't home and then she called 911. Because I think they discussed that shortly before. ''If she isn't home call 911.'' In that way the neighbor didn't had to call BM first and then BM to dial 911 himself. You do not want to lose time at that moment.

BBM:

That isn't what BM said to TD in that video, though.

Here's what he said:

So we went to ... they called my neighbors. And said listen, it's Mother's Day, I'm a little worried and will you go check the house? And the neighbor went and checked the house. Saw that her car was there but the bike was gone. She called me in Denver and said, "Hey, we're just a little worried." And I go, "Well, I am too. Why don't we just call the police, just to be safe?"

In BM's version, the sequence of events goes as follows:

We went to ___>>
His daughters calls the neighbor(s) >>
The neighbor goes over to the house>>
The neighbor calls BM>>
BM suggests that the royal "we" should call the police.

* Speculation only: Trying to fill in the blank after "we went to ___," I think it's all about BM talking to his daughters on the phone to find out what their ETA was for arriving home, finding out they were running late, and BM going to Plan B.

"We went to ___."

"We" went to Plan B.

JMO.

Last edited:
My apologies in advance, as I’ve followed this thread since the beginning. I must have missed that SM has a financial advantage in the marriage, with inheritance. Step-father inheritance? Could someone enlighten me on this, please. Thank you in advance.

We don't know that she did. That is a supposition some of us have made in order to understand how BM might have had motive to kill her (if in fact this is what has occurred).

So to be clear: we don't know that SM had a financial advantage in the marriage and we also don't know that BM killed her. These are suppositions and hypotheses.

BBM:

That isn't what BM said to TD in that video, though.

Here's what he said:

So we went to ... they called my neighbors. And said listen, it's Mother's Day, I'm a little worried and will you go check the house? And the neighbor went and checked the house. Saw that her car was there but the bike was gone. She called me in Denver and said, "Hey, we're just a little worried." And I go, "Well, I am too. Why don't we just call the police, just to be safe?"

In BM's version, the sequence of events goes as follows:

We went to ___>>
His daughters calls the neighbor(s) >>
The neighbor goes over to the house>>
The neighbor calls BM>>
BM suggests that the royal "we" should call the police.

* Speculation only: Trying to fill in the blank after "we went to ___," I would it would be BM talking to his daughters on the phone to find out what their ETA was for arriving home, finding out they were running late, and BM going to Plan B. "We went to Plan B."

JMO.

Thanks for that excerpt.

Her calling the police. Because she was the one who would be meeting the police, still seems plausible to me. So if BM is in Denver or places himself in Denver, the police could have easily found that out by checking his records...

Then if you see him as the perpetrator, give me a scenario in which he traveled back and forth from Denver. Coming up with a story for him to leave and come back.

If he left after his daugthers on friday the 8th, then he has time to do something. If he left before them and was in Denver, witnesses there can easily determine his presence. (I could see an argument made for him to just drive somewhere and then come back.)

While we wait for MSM verified reports
- is our timeline good?’
Timeline
Hi oviedo
I don't know if the following has been posted, discussed or discounted but just in case you want to add to the timeline:

The mom-of-two - who previously worked as a middle-school teacher in Indiana - was last active on social media the day before her disappearance.

She posted a picture to Facebook with her two daughters with the word 'Blessed' placed over the top.

Colorado mom, 49, vanishes after setting out on a Mother's Day bike ride | Daily Mail Online

I am not finding this job in Denver thing an unrealistic possibility. My reasoning, I work with a contractor who will send men 100's of miles north 2-3 states north of us, but refuses, absolutely refuses to bid jobs south of us, 1 state away. He said it's a nightmare to deal with, every job he ever had there was a pain, materials & labor were a nightmare and expenses were stupid. But he's been bidding jobs for 30+ years and the estimators, collectively have over 100 years experience, they know their stuff. They don't bid in that state. Going up 1 night ahead of his crew would make sense if they have a date of completion expectation. That's a big deal, that date, you can't hold the other contractors up because you decided to drive your crew up late & spend the 1st 4 hours prepping when youre due to finish in less than 48 hours. Your completion effects their completion, like dominos, but isn't the landscaper the last part of a job? Was this a new build or existing home?
My only caveat to that thinking is- this man is a landscaper, unless his work is like an HGTv "flip my garden/yard" kind of thing idk why a builder or homeowner would bring him in, unless he has some skills in the landscaping industry that make him a coveted landscape artist. My knowledge of the work a landscape team performs is limited to leafy bushes lol
How about tracking that phone ? Lol
The black truck that he appeared to be driving has very sophisticated standard built-in tracking devices which cannot be defeated without disabling the truck, and yes, one would think that the principal of a contracting business, who is conducting company business, would have a pretty good cell phone. An assumption that LE had the means to 100% verify the Denver trip is, in my opinion, valid. IMO

Hi oviedo
I don't know if the following has been posted, discussed or discounted but just in case you want to add to the timeline:

The mom-of-two - who previously worked as a middle-school teacher in Indiana - was last active on social media the day before her disappearance.

She posted a picture to Facebook with her two daughters with the word 'Blessed' placed over the top.

Colorado mom, 49, vanishes after setting out on a Mother's Day bike ride | Daily Mail Online

This was an(other) glaring error by the DM.

They saw the date of that post, but completely ignored/overlooked the year.

The date of that picture being posted was 05/09/19.

Not 05/09/20.

I am now openly speculating that their own inaccurate report is where they came up with the idea that the last time SM was heard from was on May 9th.

It looks to me like the DM conveniently acted as their own source for that claim.

I'm now completely discounting their report re: the 9th being the date she was last "heard from."

JMO.

Last edited:
I am not finding this job in Denver thing an unrealistic possibility. My reasoning, I work with a contractor who will send men 100's of miles north 2-3 states north of us, but refuses, absolutely refuses to bid jobs south of us, 1 state away. He said it's a nightmare to deal with, every job he ever had there was a pain, materials & labor were a nightmare and expenses were stupid. But he's been bidding jobs for 30+ years and the estimators, collectively have over 100 years experience, they know their stuff. They don't bid in that state. Going up 1 night ahead of his crew would make sense if they have a date of completion expectation. That's a big deal, that date, you can't hold the other contractors up because you decided to drive your crew up late & spend the 1st 4 hours prepping when youre due to finish in less than 48 hours. Your completion effects their completion, like dominos, but isn't the landscaper the last part of a job? Was this a new build or existing home?
My only caveat to that thinking is- this man is a landscaper, unless his work is like an HGTv "flip my garden/yard" kind of thing idk why a builder or homeowner would bring him in, unless he has some skills in the landscaping industry that make him a coveted landscape artist. My knowledge of the work a landscape team performs is limited to leafy bushes lol
How about tracking that phone ? Lol
I keep learning. We had speculation on whether this was a commercial project. IMO We have focused too narrowly, when I look back on this whole case, did we give any thought to why someone w/ paid for house continues to work? Really hash it out? My husband has been retired for three years now. We recently refinanced. For once in his life he nailed it, initiated this on the day rates were lowest, then started back up. One would say he is a shrewd man, I prefer lucky in this case.
Point to this... he has been working w bees and has a high of 14 hives, it is a busy swarm year, unfortunately the rain has washed nectar and pollen away, so it looks like not so much honey after all. We aren’t trying to be a business, more a hobby. Our best year we had 3 hives w varying production. NTL we bottled and sold $ 1,000. If my husband were more business like, we would have records we probably spent $600 that year. Sort of like farming.
Point...based on our interpretation of LE we assumed BM was working on Sunday, because he had to. His business records may show that he is actually doing a lot better than my hubby. LE should have these by now, especially if he opened his books w/o a search warrant.
Another point that I should make, we are living in what we expect to be our last house.
This is shrewd, of my husband LOL we always make extra payments, both our previous houses we had done this, so we had equity built up. The refinance was for 30 years mtg (15?) lower pymts on longer term mtg so more pymts pays it off quicker. I honestly can’t remember if 15 or 30 or 6 yrs or 8 yrs, he went over the numbers so many times, I didn’t focus, because he is a good money manager... I believe even if our house is paid for, he will continue to keep bees.
BM is 52yo, my husband is 67, I think The Ms are shrewder than us. Last point, BUT IMPORTANT IMO my husband is a retired military and commercial pilot, there are numerous private jet positions, but hubby thinks this is pushing it as his eyes etc are aging. BM could continue to design landscapes and decrease his physical work.have we researched his job designation, credentials?
Based on our possible misinterpretation of LE we have been skewed away from the reality this man has a job he enjoys, and he must be good at it.
All JMO

Good morning everyone. Was away yesterday but checked in when I could to see if any new developments. Does anyone know what time the press conference is today? I didn’t see anything on the CCSO website. I am hopeful this is something! After CD was arrested yesterday I started reading up on that case this morning and boy is that a crazy one. Now I’ll never get anything done...WebSleuthing (a verb) all day! Lol :D Fingers crossed and prayers said for SM and her daughters that BM’s house of cards is about to collapse! And please let us all get along and be tolerant and patient with one another. We are all different in our beliefs, personalities, education & backgrounds, life experiences, etc. but we all want the same thing here...Suzanne to be a miraculous exception and be found alive - or for her remains to be located and justice to be served as soon as possible but not until LE has what they need to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. We all want LE to have enough evidence that everyone is in agreement here. Some of the posts and exchanges I just read have made me feel hesitant to post. I am not a fence sitter at all and have shared my feelings and want to be able to continue to do so without feeling like a bad person. It’s not as satisfying to just read and follow without participating. But I respect everyone else’s beliefs and right to their own opinion. That’s what is awesome about WS...we can share, fill in the blanks for each other and provide information to support our opinions without bullying and piling on. I know if I am wrong in the end that I will apologize all day for thinking BM is guilty and if those that think he is innocent are wrong I’m sure they would feel the same. And anyone still on the fence will jump to a side when the time is right for them and while I can’t see it or don’t get it based on what we know so far - I will respect it. And if anyone on here does know BM I think it’s only fair to share that information with everyone but again that’s just MOO ;)

Hi oviedo

thanks @Harmony 2 - the photo and post was actually dated May 9, 2019 - daily mail was wrong as far as I can tell
Suzanne Morphew
ETA - fixed double post

Last edited:
I keep learning. We had speculation on whether this was a commercial project. IMO We have focused too narrowly, when I look back on this whole case, did we give any thought to why someone w/ paid for house continues to work? Really hash it out? My husband has been retired for three years now. We recently refinanced. For once in his life he nailed it, initiated this on the day rates were lowest, then started back up. One would say he is a shrewd man, I prefer lucky in this case.
Point to this... he has been working w bees and has a high of 14 hives, it is a busy swarm year, unfortunately the rain has washed nectar and pollen away, so it looks like not so much honey after all. We aren’t trying to be a business, more a hobby. Our best year we had 3 hives w varying production. NTL we bottled and sold $ 1,000. If my husband were more business like, we would have records we probably spent $600 that year. Sort of like farming.
Point...based on our interpretation of LE we assumed BM was working on Sunday, because he had to. His business records may show that he is actually doing a lot better than my hubby. LE should have these by now, especially if he opened his books w/o a search warrant.
Another point that I should make, we are living in what we expect to be our last house.
This is shrewd, of my husband LOL we always make extra payments, both our previous houses we had done this, so we had equity built up. The refinance was for 30 years mtg (15?) lower pymts on longer term mtg so more pymts pays it off quicker. I honestly can’t remember if 15 or 30 or 6 yrs or 8 yrs, he went over the numbers so many times, I didn’t focus, because he is a good money manager... I believe even if our house is paid for, he will continue to keep bees.
BM is 52yo, my husband is 67, I think The Ms are shrewder than us. Last point, BUT IMPORTANT IMO my husband is a retired military and commercial pilot, there are numerous private jet positions, but hubby thinks this is pushing it as his eyes etc are aging. BM could continue to design landscapes and decrease his physical work.have we researched his job designation, credentials?
Based on our possible misinterpretation of LE we have been skewed away from the reality this man has a job he enjoys, and he must be good at it.
All JMO
Could you save me from hunting through the threads? How is it that we know he doesn’t have a mortgage on the Colorado home...owns it free and clear?

I don't understand why a thorough search for Suzanne has not been made. 90 or 100 searchers for 2-3 days is definitely not enough in this terrain.

Why has Texas Equusearch not been brought in?

Have you read the CCSO press release pages as it pertains to the updates on the investigation and all the searches, and all of the agencies from local, state and federal that are a part of, and that have already gone into SM's disappearance?

I'll try and keep this as brief as possible:

May 11th: Sheriff personnel called members of Chaffee County Search and Rescue South and North and a search began immediately. The Department of Corrections was contacted and a request was made for tracking dogs to assist. They responded and joined the search. The search continued into the early morning hours with no results. The search resumed in the early morning hours of May 11 with Search and Rescue. They once again scoured the area. Members were then called from the Chaffee County Tac Team along with search parties from the Department of Corrections and the area was once again scoured.
Missing Person - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 13th: A search began immediately. ...Chaffee County Search and Rescue, Department of Corrections, and the Chaffee County Combined Tac Team have scoured the area. Numerous Drones have been used for countless hours to assist in the search. 8 different tracking and scent dogs from the Department of Corrections and the Search and Rescue Dogs of Colorado were deployed to aid in the search. Members from Colorado Parks and Wildlife and the South Ark Swiftwater Rescue Teams have searched area watersheds and Reach Air Ambulance flew search missions as well, however Ms Morphew has yet to be located.
Update on Suzanne Morphew search Tipline established - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 14th: ...continue to search for Suzanne Morphew (age 49), who was reported missing on May 10, 2020. In addition to efforts by the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office and assistance from local and regional partners, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have been requested to provide resources to aid in the effort.
Search continues for Suzanne Morphew - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 15th: While the search for Suzanne Morphew continues, a specific area just west of County Road 225 and Highway 50 (outside of Maysville), is being targeted by investigators after they located what’s believed to be a personal item of the missing woman. On Friday, May 15, members of the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office, Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) plan to launch a comprehensive search of the area.
HWY 50 Temporary Closure for Search for missing woman - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 15th (update): ... investigators searched a 2.5-mile area near County Road 225 and Highway 50 in search of clues into the disappearance of Suzanne Morphew (age 49) of Chaffee County, who went missing on May 10, 2020. Local, state and federal investigators searched steep and rugged terrain in an effort to attempt to locate additional items of Ms. Morphew after investigators believed to have found a personal item of the missing woman on Thursday. May 15 update on search for Suzanne Morphew - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 16th: ...continue the search for Suzanne Morphew.
Ms. Morphew is a Chaffee County woman reported missing on May 10, 2020. While Saturday’s efforts didn’t involve a large-scale search similar to the one that took place on US Highway 50 on May 15, investigators continued to follow-up on tips and conduct targeted searches in the area based on information provided to those working the case. Search continues for Suzanne Morphew - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 17th: ... continue the search for Suzanne Morphew. Sunday, May 17, members of the Pueblo County Sheriff’s Office Dive Rescue Team searched water sites in the area.
May 17 Search Press Release - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 18th: ... continue the search for Suzanne Morphew. Ms. Morphew is a Chaffee County woman reported missing on May 10, 2020. On Monday, 18, investigators continued to review and follow-up on tips reported to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office. There have been more than 150 calls to the tip line since the phone line was activated last week. There were no targeted searches conducted on Monday.
May 18 Press release - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 19th: ...continue the missing person search for Suzanne Morphew. On Tuesday, May 19, investigators continued to review and follow-up on tips reported to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office.
May 19, press release - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 20th: ...continue the missing person search for Suzanne Morphew. To clarify media reports about the Morphew residence, the house continues to be held by law enforcement during this open investigation through a search warrant that has been sealed by the court. According to Sheriff John Spezze, it is not unusual in these types of investigations to start at the home and extend outward, in an effort to seek clues surrounding the disappearance. The Morphew residence is just one of many areas of focus as part of this open investigation at this time.
May 20, 2020 Press Release Suzanne Morphew missing person case - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 21st: ...continue the missing person search for Suzanne Morphew. On Thursday, May 21, investigators continued to review and follow-up on tips reported to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office.
May 21, Investigation continues for missing woman - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 22nd: Based on information developed during the Suzanne Morphew missing person case, investigators with the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office, Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are conducting a search at a residential property on the east side of the Salida.
May 22 Press Release - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 22nd (update): A search being conducted at a residence on the east side of Salida in connection with the Suzanne Morphew missing person case has concluded for the day. Investigators with the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office, CBI and FBI plan to return to the site to continue the search on Saturday, May 23, 2020.
5:00 PM updated press release 05-22-2020 - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 26th: ...continue the missing person investigation involving Suzanne Morphew. On Tuesday, May 26, investigators’ efforts involved review and follow-up on tips reported to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office. May 26th Press Release - Chaffee County Sheriff

Sorry that was so long, but it sort of had to be, to answer your question.

Have you read the CCSO press release pages as it pertains to the updates on the investigation and all the searches, and all of the agencies from local, state and federal that are a part of, and that have already gone into SM's disappearance?

I'll try and keep this as brief as possible:

May 11th: Sheriff personnel called members of Chaffee County Search and Rescue South and North and a search began immediately. The Department of Corrections was contacted and a request was made for tracking dogs to assist. They responded and joined the search. The search continued into the early morning hours with no results. The search resumed in the early morning hours of May 11 with Search and Rescue. They once again scoured the area. Members were then called from the Chaffee County Tac Team along with search parties from the Department of Corrections and the area was once again scoured.
Missing Person - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 13th: A search began immediately. ...Chaffee County Search and Rescue, Department of Corrections, and the Chaffee County Combined Tac Team have scoured the area. Numerous Drones have been used for countless hours to assist in the search. 8 different tracking and scent dogs from the Department of Corrections and the Search and Rescue Dogs of Colorado were deployed to aid in the search. Members from Colorado Parks and Wildlife and the South Ark Swiftwater Rescue Teams have searched area watersheds and Reach Air Ambulance flew search missions as well, however Ms Morphew has yet to be located.
Update on Suzanne Morphew search Tipline established - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 14th: ...continue to search for Suzanne Morphew (age 49), who was reported missing on May 10, 2020. In addition to efforts by the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office and assistance from local and regional partners, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have been requested to provide resources to aid in the effort.
Search continues for Suzanne Morphew - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 15th: While the search for Suzanne Morphew continues, a specific area just west of County Road 225 and Highway 50 (outside of Maysville), is being targeted by investigators after they located what’s believed to be a personal item of the missing woman. On Friday, May 15, members of the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office, Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) plan to launch a comprehensive search of the area.
HWY 50 Temporary Closure for Search for missing woman - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 15th (update): ... investigators searched a 2.5-mile area near County Road 225 and Highway 50 in search of clues into the disappearance of Suzanne Morphew (age 49) of Chaffee County, who went missing on May 10, 2020. Local, state and federal investigators searched steep and rugged terrain in an effort to attempt to locate additional items of Ms. Morphew after investigators believed to have found a personal item of the missing woman on Thursday. May 15 update on search for Suzanne Morphew - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 16th: ...continue the search for Suzanne Morphew.
Ms. Morphew is a Chaffee County woman reported missing on May 10, 2020. While Saturday’s efforts didn’t involve a large-scale search similar to the one that took place on US Highway 50 on May 15, investigators continued to follow-up on tips and conduct targeted searches in the area based on information provided to those working the case. Search continues for Suzanne Morphew - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 17th: ... continue the search for Suzanne Morphew. Sunday, May 17, members of the Pueblo County Sheriff’s Office Dive Rescue Team searched water sites in the area.
May 17 Search Press Release - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 18th: ... continue the search for Suzanne Morphew. Ms. Morphew is a Chaffee County woman reported missing on May 10, 2020. On Monday, 18, investigators continued to review and follow-up on tips reported to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office. There have been more than 150 calls to the tip line since the phone line was activated last week. There were no targeted searches conducted on Monday.
May 18 Press release - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 19th: ...continue the missing person search for Suzanne Morphew. On Tuesday, May 19, investigators continued to review and follow-up on tips reported to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office.
May 19, press release - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 20th: ...continue the missing person search for Suzanne Morphew. To clarify media reports about the Morphew residence, the house continues to be held by law enforcement during this open investigation through a search warrant that has been sealed by the court. According to Sheriff John Spezze, it is not unusual in these types of investigations to start at the home and extend outward, in an effort to seek clues surrounding the disappearance. The Morphew residence is just one of many areas of focus as part of this open investigation at this time.
May 20, 2020 Press Release Suzanne Morphew missing person case - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 21st: ...continue the missing person search for Suzanne Morphew. On Thursday, May 21, investigators continued to review and follow-up on tips reported to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office.
May 21, Investigation continues for missing woman - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 22nd: Based on information developed during the Suzanne Morphew missing person case, investigators with the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office, Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are conducting a search at a residential property on the east side of the Salida.
May 22 Press Release - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 22nd (update): A search being conducted at a residence on the east side of Salida in connection with the Suzanne Morphew missing person case has concluded for the day. Investigators with the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office, CBI and FBI plan to return to the site to continue the search on Saturday, May 23, 2020.
5:00 PM updated press release 05-22-2020 - Chaffee County Sheriff

May 26th: ...continue the missing person investigation involving Suzanne Morphew. On Tuesday, May 26, investigators’ efforts involved review and follow-up on tips reported to the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office. May 26th Press Release - Chaffee County Sheriff

Sorry that was so long, but it sort of had to be, to answer your question.
Nicely summarized @Ontario Mom - when you see it in its entirety it is quite a lot - and IIRC no request for volunteer searches either.

To the poster who asked about a mortgage on the CO house - we researched the public records of CO/Chaffee County and discovered the deed and no corresponding mortgage recorded. Of course, they may have had private financing and therefore, no recording of that - possible but I am not sure who would loan money without security? I need to go see if there are UCC filings in CO - I don't think we have done that yet?
JMO

I want to know who (LE, or BLM or who) was the first to enter the home after the 911 call was placed. There must have been many signs to an observant individual as to whether she had been there that Sunday or not. Damp towels in the shower, residual coffee in a mug, dirty dishes in the sink or a recently run dishwasher. Was the bed slept in on both sides or just her side, was her nightgown thrown over the bed or was it gone. If LE was first in and made note of these kinds of things then that may have been the basis for the quick label of a missing person.
Exactly. He was asked a relatively simple question: "when did someone first notice she was gone?" But rather than answering that question --- e.g., "Well, my daughters texted her at such-and-such time and .." he gives us this long rambling explanation of why he wasn't there and why he was in Denver.

Even when he gets around to answering the question, his answer is a little odd. First, why doesn't he say what time the girls texted their mother and got no response? I mean, this is kind of important. Why is he so vague about this? Second, why does he say, "so we went to" when describing what the daughters did, then correct himself and say "they called my neighbors"? This pronoun / subject inconsistency is odd.

I sensed a very disturbed and tired man... IMO a guilty man would have this narrative tight, and he would not waver, BM looks like he IS going thru his replay in his mind. When he gets to the vision of leaving he knows this may be the very last time he spoke w/ Suzanne.
He wasn’t throwing out alternative theories.
to defend himself. He did not have to. He knows he is innocent... he is not concerned about that! I don’t get the arrogance of some of the other killers.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I am hyper focused on BM, I am genuinely curious, IMO the landscapingbusiness surely hasn’t yielded any negative evidence. Hoping this is day for more info!
I grew up in a small town, people knew what you did even before you thought about it. WTH, gossip is rampant, I guess newspapers today, wait for someone else to get the story...and then just repeat...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member