Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It’s more of an artistic portrait than the typical family photo.

If nothing else, it shows that SM has good taste in photography, and that she appreciates a little drama and edge in her life. And I’d be shocked if she didn’t find BM very attractive in that photo and moment.

MOO

For some reason, Nicole Brown Simpson (after talk) comes to mind.
MOO
D9772A1A-C148-4D8B-9FBB-94F506623AFF.jpeg

ETA: where r u beautiful Suzanne ?!

BBM:

The photo we've been discussing is attached to Old Cop's post #700 on page 35.

It's from SM's FB page, post is dated 04/19/17.

JMO.

I am not sure what to make of this photo. BM doesn’t look happy. SM looks “caught”.
Does anyone (friend or family) on social media know the backstory of the photo?

I don't believe any serious or responsible rider would mountain bike without a helmet, I know I wouldn't.

I had a bad bike accident about 3 years ago and ended up in the emergency room, the Doc told me my helmet probably saved me. If wearing it properly, it would not be easy to come off.

MOO

She could have pulled to the side of the road to rest and removed her helmet herself. Someone stopped is an easier target as well. Anyhow I also don't believe she was ever on any bike ride.

One thing which hasn't been talked about in the photo is that it appears both of them opened the door. When I have been in a hotel room with my spouse, one or the other answers the door.....not both of us? Not that it is significant, but I do find BM's expression interesting. They appear to be "the perfect family" yet many of us know looks are very deceiving!

I am tending to believe this is one of their girls taking the picture and Dad is getting fed up with their shenannigan's?
They definitely have on some type of bracelets, but Suzanne looks to be dressed in a pretty black dress.
I wonder if they could have had back stage passes to a concert or something?

Their family pictures look like they travel a lot and have a lot of fun! Beautiful family.

Catching up and can say this is the first time I have ever literally laughed out loud at a whole page of posts. This is good stuff today. Fwiw, I suspected GK to be a male also. Regardless, all in question are very intelligent folks, imo.

On a serious note though, let this be a valuable lesson. We just never know who we could be talking to in here.

GK, where can I see a copy of the photo?
Thanks in advance.
I’ve seen it somewhere in their social media accounts. Perhaps the more important question is who took the photo? Were they only vacationing with the daughters or were there other folks joining them? Would be especially interesting to know who took the photo given BM’s alpha male stance in this particular picture or SM’s accommodating stature. Maybe one of the daughters or maybe someone else. Not meant to imply anything off just noted from the image itself. Protective on his part while humorous on hers. IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member