Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it was live stream I don't think we are going to get to view it.
But what is being said is Bam worthy!!
FOX21 News Monday through Friday from 10 – 10:35 p.m.
Live Stream | FOX21 News Colorado

The livestream goes again in 8 mins, not sure if it’s the same content.

Sorry you guys can’t see it :( Maybe LS will put out something on Twitter.

Yes, the GPS tracking on Barry’s truck does not match up with where he told police he was.

Edit: Also, Suzanne’s family member said that Barry was tampering with the investigation.
Actually, I believe the family made an allegation that Barry was tampering with the investigation. They did not make a statement of fact. At least the way I heard it.

Actually, I believe the family made an allegation that Barry was tampering with the investigation. They did not make a statement of fact. At least the way I heard it.
You’re right. Did they also mention something like they felt he hadn’t been forthcoming????

Sometimes when I listen, it’s not as good as reading...for my comprehension.

What do you all make of the CCSO and CBI canvassing the community again for tips all day today?

It's a brilliant move and I'm raising a glass to them.

I hope it's a reminder of the continued presence of local, CBI and FBI in the area just for Suzzane, and that it will be all the buzz in the gym, coffee shops, dining rooms, etc. on Tuesday morning and the person responsible for disappearing SM is feeling the pressure like never before.

Yes correct, it was mentioned that they felt BM hasn’t been forthcoming with all that he knows.

IMO
Suzanne Morphew’s family speaks out, their thoughts three months after her disappearance | FOX21 News Colorado

“One of Suzanne’s family members says that they are worried Barry, Suzanne’s husband hasn’t told investigators everything he knows. Barry told the family he was working in Denver when Suzanne was reported missing and their girls were on a camping trip out of state.”

“One of Suzanne’s family members is breaking their silence with the promise of anonymity. They’re worried Barry is tampering with the investigation.

This family member says Barry refused two polygraph tests, a critical analysis test and the family member also says the data collected from his truck didn’t match up with what he told investigators.

The Chaffee County Sheriff wouldn’t offer any insight on the family member’s information.”

It's a brilliant move and I'm raising a glass to them.

I hope it's a reminder of the continued presence of local, CBI and FBI in the area just for Suzzane, and that it will be all the buzz in the gym, coffee shops, dining rooms, etc. on Tuesday morning and the person responsible for disappearing SM is feeling the pressure like never before.
I think it will rattle some info to LE, feet hitting the street always a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allihounds