Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker, here from the Abby and Libby case. Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if maybe she was poisoned? When I was in the hospital last year they gave me some really strong medication. I was texting a friend about normal stuff, then the medication kicked in and the messages I sent after that made no sense. My friend knew I was in the hospital, so she wasn't alarmed. But if that happened out of the blue, you’d be really concerned. If that information got to the police, that would definitely focus them on BM. Just a thought. MOO
Welcome! Interesting point. Anything is possible, IMO.

I’m glad people are opening up. They are speaking to both Lauren & the PE guys. I wonder how these people know that the truck data does not match up with where BM said he was-LE did not confirm this to Lauren. Did LE disclose that to family? Would it have been part of questioning something that friends or family knew about that day, or is there someone talking that is super close to the investigation?

Long time lurker, here from the Abby and Libby case. Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if maybe she was poisoned? When I was in the hospital last year they gave me some really strong medication. I was texting a friend about normal stuff, then the medication kicked in and the messages I sent after that made no sense. My friend knew I was in the hospital, so she wasn't alarmed. But if that happened out of the blue, you’d be really concerned. If that information got to the police, that would definitely focus them on BM. Just a thought. MOO
Good point, @Hummingbird28. And being a landscaper he has access to all sorts of nasty chemicals/poisons.

I really like this notion: we've recently learned that BM refused two requests to take a polygraph examination, CVSA test (voice stress), and that his account of details is not consistent with information obtained from the electronic data dump from his vehicle. The part I like is knowing that BM has most likely been sitting face to face with CCSO, CBI, and FBI personnel while they've been communicating this information and making these requests. :)

What do you all make of the CCSO and CBI canvassing the community again for tips all day today?
It’s a good sign. I think people are starting to talk. And that SM’s family contacting the PE guys was no coincidence. Maybe LE pushed them in that direction.

But them canvassing again may also be a sign that they have no idea where Suzanne is.

Last edited:
We first learned that BM discussed working in Denver on mother's day with SM during BM's conversation with YT blogger TD. I didn't think it was definitive as BM told it that the conversation took place on Sunday morning. As told, it could have easily taken place on Friday or any other day. MOO
Thank you ! ^^^

I thought it came from the TD interviews but couldn't find the exact wording.
Thanks again for clarifying .
You rock ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members