Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I included the MOO.

In the TD interview, I believe.
But I'm going to check as I think it's important.

Someone else may beat me to it before I find it.
The significant story changes and not just the Sun.( in the am) one, are going to get LE's attention, for sure.
I remember BM reporting he talked with Suzanne about being gone MD.
But not waking her up on departure just doesn't sound right or truthful.

I think the problem here whether it be apple watch, ear pods, phone, etc., is that there is no cellular signal at/near the trail or the residence. MOO
Ah! This made me think of something... The connection between an iPhone and AirPods is via Bluetooth. The ‘Find My’ app will note the date, time, and location that the AirPods were last within range of a paired iOS device. Cooler still, it appears that each AirPod is tracked individually. It’s at least conceivable that if someone caused her phone and AirPods to become separated that info would be available to LE in the cloud. The timing of such an event could be very meaningful. Especially if the last time they were together was at or near the excavation site, for example. MOO, as always...

How to find your lost AirPods

IMO, BM didn’t want or need help from anyone.

BM had to have known there were 2 cars in the driveway when police were called? I’m not convinced that we’re following the same train of thought as the PE guys regarding the 2 cars. I’m not seeing the total significance of the red flag that they are trying to point out to us.
Could it be a hint at the 3rd party I thought they said they spoke with? moo

Re - The garage - There also could have been a keypad on the garage that the neighbor was given the code to that would allow entry to the garage. Another possibility is that a garage door or doors could have been left open. I know we have a keypad and also leave the garages open during the day when coming and going.
If BM send the elderly neighbor on a wild goose chase that could have been dangerous in any other situation what does that say? It says he knew she would be fine because there was no Boogeyman. moo

Here is one thing that I have a hard time believing.

What would be the odds of all this going against you if it was a random abductor out of the blue.

*the unlucky coincidence you happen to be working out of town on a Sunday Mothers Day

*the unlucky coincidence nobody else was home from a planned trip

*the unlucky coincidence there was a property needing sold shortly after wife goes missing

*from what we know so far, the unlucky coincidence there is not any helpful home security video for a mansion property

*the unlucky coincidence you had to work at almost midnight waking up a neighbor to the property using heavy equipment right around the time wife is reported missing

*the unlucky coincidence you dont like media or LE procedures

What bad luck /s

Last edited:
Long time lurker, here from the Abby and Libby case. Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if maybe she was poisoned? When I was in the hospital last year they gave me some really strong medication. I was texting a friend about normal stuff, then the medication kicked in and the messages I sent after that made no sense. My friend knew I was in the hospital, so she wasn't alarmed. But if that happened out of the blue, you’d be really concerned. If that information got to the police, that would definitely focus them on BM. Just a thought. MOO

MOO Did he say they discussed in the morning?
If so, that is a really a huge discrepancy.

We first learned that BM discussed working in Denver on mother's day with SM during BM's conversation with YT blogger TD. I didn't think it was definitive as BM told it that the conversation took place on Sunday morning. As told, it could have easily taken place on Friday or any other day. MOO

So BM’s truck data doesn’t match up. That’s new.
Yes! That’s new info from tonight’s Lauren Scharf Live Fox 21 segment. Plus she had new pictures of Suzanne while undergoing chemo. And new friend interview. She pretty much said that The family thinks Barry knows more and he’s not cooperating.

Last edited:
Did anyone notices that BM changes his story about who called who on MD? He told TD that his daughters called the neighbor and the neighbor called him when she didn’t locate SM at the home.
See screenshot of pertinent section from TD’s recording below.
He apparently told the Morphews that he called the neighbor.
I wonder why the change?

When you have a big lie going on...I guess little ones added are no big deal ...unless you can’t keep them all straight.
House of Barry’s Cards gonna fall soon IMO.

Heading to bed here across the pond soon, so I won't be awake for Lauren tonight. I've lit my lantern :) Let's bring this beautiful woman home to her daughters and family! #ShineBrightForSuzanne
Brilliant @Hannah3105 -- your lantern was also one of several featured on the Fox21 live broadcast this evening. :):)

A stranger could leave her body in the house I suppose, perhaps if it were a robbery gone wrong? A stranger certainly wouldn’t switch off the security cameras days before, stage a bike scene and plant a personal item. Speculation of course:

“Oh, I don’t know you but I’m gonna break in to your home, whack you over the head and afterwards, I’m gonna look around your house, go in to your garage, find a bike (which may not even be yours) and dump it en route to finding somewhere to put you.”

Nope, highly unlikely a stranger would do that. Someone who knew her well could have done though...

JMO with added sarcasm...
But I'll put you back in bed until 5 a.m. so BM can say goodbye to you. Then disapear you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allihounds