Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels to me that this was a coordinated release of information—the PE interview, the Scharf interview, the CCSO post and new canvas. They are getting close. Probably want to find her body first.

Thinking he didn’t leave for Denver at 5 am....

MOO
I agree...PE gives out some game changing information and then LS reports about BM’s truck. They both could have probably reported everything but they shared in the release. I don’t understand the new canvas with flyers as that sounds like LE is still trying to get more tips. But if OldCop and other posters who are experienced with LE methods say it’s a good sign then I believe it!

Excellent theory! I think that LE also knows that BM is searching for every bit of information on the public's opinion of him and what LE knows. Like the PE guys knew that he was probably watching. I would not be surprised if he is reading Websleuths every day. Moo
If BM was reading WS and watching PE, TD and Lauren wouldn’t LE be able to tell? That’s not proof he’s guilty and he could just be trying to keep informed since LE isn’t telling him anything. But if he did it then I would think he wouldn’t do anything right now that looks suspicious. Maybe someone close to him is watching and reporting back to him or he could be watching on their device? It wouldn’t be suspicious to watch Fox21 news every night but WS & PE and other YouTubers videos on Suzanne? Would kinda look bad IMO.

Hey everybody just checking in before my eyelids close to make sure we allot the memo on Barry

I love your addition! :D The “nugget” about BM’s truck data not matching what he told investigators was big - HUGE! I was hoping they could track his truck and it sounds like LE did! And probably so much more!

Yup, I’d also assume BM’s truck was the only vehicle he had access to that had the towing capability to move any of his machinery. Thus, that is probably some very interesting GPS data.

The timing of all this new information is very curious IMO. I also find the flyers being passed around interesting.....something is up
JMO
I've updated the media thread
Yes, I think the timing was calculated. And masterfully I might add.

I also want to add a few thoughts on "another person."

Here goes:

1. PE starting at 33:46-34:06
"...there's another person involved with this..."

2. 37:46-38:04
"...red flag now we've wondered if there is a second person that knows something..."

3. 38:42-39:05
"...we actually uh reached out and spoke with one...and there were some interesting thinga that came as a result of that discussion and some interesting that are happening around that so I think the discussion around is there other are there other folks involved that have information that is critical to the investigation..."

4. 62:01-
"...somebody knows more maybe its an employee..."

I’ve been reading as fast as I can trying to get caught up on posts but still far behind. :(

I did read that BM declined a polygraph and a voice stress test. Was this info posted in a news article or a PE video? I was also wondering about the phone call when Suzanne was talking to her friend about a wedding?
I checked the media thread but couldn’t find anything. TIA

Was he possibly driving all three cars? Could that be the issue? Maybe they got warrants that covered all three cars. I mean he wouldn't be stupid enough to drive his own car now would he? moo
I don’t know if he would even think LE could track the movements of his truck. But after Suzanne was declared missing and LE involved he might suspect a tracking device was placed on his truck. I wonder if LE did put a tracker in BM’s truck? Isn’t that SOP? What about the other vehicles he drives?

Last edited:
Yup, I’d also assume BM’s truck was the only vehicle he had access to that had the towing capability to move any of his machinery. Thus, that is probably some very interesting GPS data.

I bet he had other vehicles available to him, but possibly not at the house. Or rather, not at his house.

I’m thinking about the timeline and wondering if he had time to drive a vehicle to another location, pick up a work truck, return and use it for moving a body, and then return the truck and drive home. Then leave again in his own truck, straight outta town.

Makes me wonder anew about those noises at the river house lot....

MOO

So the bottom line is they need a sighting of the perp and a body to lock this case and throw away the key. Without those things they risk giving the murderer his walking papers. moo
yes in the wise words of our own @riolove77 - prosecutors just get one bite of the apple - I think @gitana1 has also mentioned this....
so we wait
JMO

I don’t know if he would even think LE could track his truck. But after Suzanne was declared missing and LE involved he might suspect a tracking device was placed on his truck. I wonder if LE did put a tracker in BM’s truck? Isn’t that SOP? What about the other vehicles he drives?
I was thinking reading the gps data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members