Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in agreement about possible 3rd party involvement if the unidentified vehicle(s) in the driveway suddenly translates to SM is on a bike ride.

Can't forget the late-night noise at the building site on Saturday night.

Who is being protected?

Don't look here folks -- over there.

MOO

I don't think they're convinced that someone else is involved, but I do think that they're seriously questioning that possibility, though.

JMO.
My only issue is that if there was someone else involved after the fact (which I think is more probable than someone else with direct involvement in the murder), I would have expected this person to have flipped by now.

If this person knew enough, then we’d likely have seen an arrest.

So I’m not super confident this person exists.

PE reiterated SM was texting with her friend starting mid afternoon and keeps going, then abruptly end mid evening. They are wondering if SM was sharing her pains and heart aches with her friend. Pouring her heart out.
Then it abruptly ends...
Then Sunday at 5am Barry kisses her forhead to say goodbye.....

Last edited:
It sounded like the friend was very concerned with the texting conversation abruptly stopping. I don’t think there was any typical “I’ve gotta go” type response from Suzanne. I’m thinking BM surprised her and she dropped the phone or it was yanked away from her. MOO
These situation happen more than we think they do.
:0(

PE made a really great point about how after marriage, blood family takes the last seat-- if any, to garner even a nibble of information about their loved one.

Good on them for coming forward on the 3rd month anniversary of their loved one vanishing without a trace.

Good program except for the confusion about what's been called the birth of the bike story. (i.e., cars in the driveway).**

I'm assuming the neighbor that BM asked late morning to check if SM home is the same neighbor that talked with LS.

It makes sense that this neighbor seems too close to the family to be the RP (reporting party) and BM would ask a different person to contact 911 to report SM missing.

I have a strong feeling that the request had to be delayed until after the unidentified vehicle(s) were no longer at the property.

MOO

ETA: **

Last edited:
PE reiterated SM was texting with her friend starting Dat after and keeps going, then abruptly end mid evening. They are wondering if DM was sharing her pains and heart aches with het friend. Pouring her heart out.
Then it abruptly ends...
Then Sunday at 5am Barry kisses herforheaf to say goodbye.....

I didn't hear that BM kissed her on her forehead to say goodbye. Did I miss that?

Also wondering what “suddenly stopped texting” means. Texting can suddenly stop, lots of times it naturally just stops. It’s not like where you always say goodbye on the phone. With texting , you might say gtg , or talk later, or running out, or losing battery. Sometimes it just fades away. However, if mid texting conversation, on a part where the friend expected the conversation to continue, and it abruptly ended... well something may have happened. What’s the what that happened?
This is the point PE was making----it abruptly ended.

Now is the time for SM’s family to ride the momentum. I would fly them all to CO and plan a vigil with SM’s church.

They turned the heat up a great deal tonight, and I’m not sure they need to do anything different.

With as much time that has passed without any information, this made a lot of noise. I think the reverberations will continue to be felt.

If they want to keep up the pressure, that’s a mere phone call away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hygate