Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's from the video tonight where the PE guys talked about that handwritten note that BM dropped off in a storefront somewhere in Salida, listing SM's bike helmet and other items.

Until tonight, we couldn't talk about that here, but since it was mentioned there on PE and they're an approved source, we can now.

The purported note itself is something a lot of us have seen elsewhere.
A person from the store posted it on SM, if I recall correctly.

JMO.
And PE stated it seemed more like a check list. "Things" he may have wanted othets to find. Something like that.

Do we know who left that note? Damn, that's pitiful. Sorry, but hey, I make typos all the time but what is that?
Yep, I think he dropped it off when he left a store he visited in Salida? Anyone?

I’m guessing that’s what Suzanne was wearing. The baby blue bike helmet and her biking clothes?

Although, I think her helmet is teal or aqua blue color, not baby blue.

Last edited:
I’m confused about the car situation as well. Why would BM ask the neighbor to go check on the house/cars if he knew the vehicles parked there weren’t theirs? Did he park a friends car there? Did he ask a friend to park there? If so, why? Were the cars still there when LE arrived? MOO
Maybe when the neighbor went to check and saw the cars, she reported to Barry that that it looked like she was home since there were cars in the driveway. He then suggested she check the garage for her bike, and when that was missing the story of her going on the bike ride began. The cars may have belonged to his workers and they all went in one car, but the neighbor may not have known that.

Yep, I think he dropped it when he left a store he visited in Salida? Anyone?

I’m guessing that’s what Suzanne was wearing. The baby blue bike helmet and her biking clothes?

JMO
The way I remember it. He was in a local place and the clerk started talking about the missing SM. I think at some point the discussion went to what she was wearing and that got written down from information he provided.

That's from the video tonight where the PE guys talked about that handwritten note that BM dropped off in a storefront somewhere in Salida, listing SM's teal bike helmet and other items.

Until tonight, we couldn't talk about that here, but since it was mentioned there on PE and they're an approved source, we can now.

The purported note itself is something a lot of us have seen elsewhere.
A person from the store posted it on SM, if I recall correctly.

JMO.
Thanks GK, that is what I was referring to.
Barry's idea of a description....God forbid he would note her , age, height, weight, actual clothes description ,etc. I wonder how she was able to keep her hair up with the shops on lockdown due to the virus? The shop owner said they serve a large part of the population in their small town, and she thought it very important that people should really know...he's looking for his wife.
IMO it seems like it only serves to build the narrative. Biking

<modsnip: Image removed due to no link. ALL images require a link to the source.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Even without the context of the messages, they can establish that communication occurred between the phone numbers. If it was with a social media app, I’m not sure. MOO

She could have been on social media via her computer. Wifi would eliminate the problem of a cell phone signal as the reason for her abrupt discontinuation of the conversation. Hmmmm.

Can you imagine what her family was thinking when they hear:

1. BM state in an interview that he let SM know he's leaving Saturday night to start a job early. This is what BM said he did---during that TD interview.

2. Then he tells her family he was the last one to see her alive and says goodbye at 5am on Sunday. Also he says he never woke her. (now that in itself is an oxymoron).

No wonder they had suspicions early on.

<rsbm>

"I mean I was really upset that first night and uh I was in Denver so I didn't get here until 9 o'clock that night ..."

IMO it's a bit ambiguous .. BM was talking about being upset that night while he was in Denver. IMO, all indications that he was upset with LE's actions were only stated in the TD interview, perhaps after he had that length of time to realize what LE had or had not done during their earlier investigation.
RBBM
I guess it can be a bit ambiguous. I think because he seems to always change the subject when he says more than he wants to that has me listen closely to his speech patterns. Aside from the above example, he also did it when he was talking about the bike wheel facing up. As soon as he said it, he caught himself and went off in another direction.
In the above mentioned quote, I think he wished he didn’t say he was upset. This was right after he went on the long list of gripes about everything LE did wrong that night.
I think he doesn’t want any attention drawn to the fact that he seems to have a quick temper.
MOO

Can you imagine what her family was thinking when they hear:

1. BM state in an interview that he let SM know he's leaving Saturday night to start a job early. This is what BM said he did---during that TD interview.

2. Then he tells her family he was the last one to see her alive and says goodbye at 5am on Sunday. Also he says he never woke her. (now that in itself is an oxymoron).

No wonder they had suspicions early on.
Didn't he claim to have the conversation with her in the morning before he left? So if he didn't wake her the conversation could not have taken place.

I just listened to LS on a prior PE show (dated a few days ago) and learned from her comments that LE was beginning to make inquiries about the Morphews and their life in IN.

It follows that SM's family may have just recently been contacted by LE and also had their own questions validated before reaching out to PE -- and probably with the full blessing of CCSO, CBI, and FBI to put this information out to the public.

I'm curious how MSM will accept the information. Will local MSM reporters seek to confirm portions of PE's broadcast with CCSO/authorities, or simply site information according to PE.

Last edited:
Didn't someone say there was a man and a woman on that job site with the running equipment? Or was that not confirmed?
I know I heard that as sure as I'm lying in my bed. Can't confirm it tho, but I would swear that I heard the neighbor of the dig site say it. It might not have been an approved site but it definitely was said audibly or written as a quote. ETA: I'm positive it wasn't social media. I gave that up a long time ago. IMO
Admin, delete if need be. I tried to find it a couple of weeks ago but I'd had a deadline and didn't have much time.
Anyone????

Last edited:
Barry apparently told relatives that he had been cleared, and law enforcement had turned its focus on someone other than him.

This apparently is not the case, according to the family.

I wonder if this was part of the trigger for them deciding to come forward now.

Yep, I think he dropped it off when he left a store he visited in Salida? Anyone?

Although, I think her helmet is teal or aqua blue color, not baby blue.
Maybe Barry is colourblind? He’s blind anyway if he can’t see his fiction isn’t being bought by LE or the majority here. Can’t wait to see Suzanne’s killer where he deserves to be and it ain’t at the gym showing off his “physique” to the ladies :rolleyes:

I know I heard that as sure as I'm lying in my bed. Can't confirm it tho, but I would swear that I heard the neighbor of the dig site say it. It might not have been an approved site but it definitely was said audibly or written as a quote. IMO
Admin, delete if need be. I tried to find it a couple of weeks ago but I'd had a deadline and didn't have much time.
Anyone????
I too believe this was mentioned earlier by Lauren in one of her first meet ups with PE. Late night but will look for link tomorrow.

I just listened to LS that from a prior PE show a few days ago and learned from her comments that LE was beginning to make inquiries about the Morphews and their life in IN.

It follows that SM's family may have just recently been contacted by LE and also had their own questions validated before reaching out to PE -- and probably with the full blessing of CCSO, CBI, and FBI to put this information out to the public.

I'm curious how MSM will accept the information. Will local MSM reporters seek to confirm portions of PE's broadcast with CCSO/authorities, or simply site information according to PE.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Lauren actually conducted an interview with these guys. She’s been on their show a couple times, so maybe a little “quid pro quo.”

I’m fully expecting the Daily Mail to have a story based entirely on this particular YouTube by Monday.

Lauren ain’t them, that’s for sure.

ETA: That would be second hand though, so maybe she’d ask them to put her in contact with the people they spoke to, if the family was open to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hygate