Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^bbm

I scrubbed my notes and links for Fox21 and LS looking for this any reference about a non-working security surveillance system at Morphew residence since purchase, and the only thing I can find is the request by CCSO for residents to save their home surveillance footage for the period May 8 - 12. Do you have a link for your recollection? TIA.

I have been looking for a link and racking my brain. I even went back and re-listened to some of her interviews. I was not able to locate the information/link so for now it will have to be put on the shelf unless someone can provide a link.

Because there's supposed to be a woodchipper at the Fire Camp, not too far from the Morphew home and one place that BM had, in fact, gone for training.

Fire Camps usually have them. I think it was posted on the first or second thread by a local.
Agreed.
Also, LE may have checked those w. chippers with HRD dogs.
If they did, I'm sure LE aren't going to tell the public the results and risk the investigation.

I am bouncing back and forth between pre- planned (sent daughters and other relative away) or.... a sudden rage (oh, Susanne...).

I will still be blown away if premeditated.

I’ve been thinking about SM’s family all afternoon, since catching up on the PE revelations. I wonder if they’ve shared any theories or inclinations with LE, or others.

Why do you assume there was a job in Denver? LE hasn't said a word about what they found out about his alibi, but I'm betting that if it were solid, they wouldn't have gone for a third search warrant
^^sbbm

What does BM working in Denver have to do with the issuance of the 3rd search warrant (assuming this is 2nd SW for Morphew residence)? That makes no sense.

Also, LE not confirming they verified BM's job alibi means nothing as authorities have not been willing to verify or confirm anything about this investigation with the exception of locating a personal article believed to belong to SM.

TN confirmed that LE recovered SM's bike from a ravine on May 10, and about 3 weeks later, BM confirmed the same to YT blogger TD. LE has not confirmed or verified the recovery of the bike, which may be a matter of policy, but does not make the bike recovery untrue.

Same with BM working in Denver on Sunday. Why do you assume there was no job in Denver? BM lying about this would be incredibly foolish as it's so easy to verify.

BM's own Fire Chief told Fox 21 LS that he believed BM was working on a landscaping job in Denver on May 10.

We already know BM was not at firefighter training in Denver, he never said he was, nor did his nephew TN.

MOO

Yeah. “I” means nothing, but “we” means that there’s a lot of us on the same team.

“We’re all in this together,” or something.

No Barry, it’s you against the world.

You, a couple friends who don’t understand real life, against a team of people dedicated to bringing justice to your murdered wife.
You nailed this @MassGuy !!

There are family members who do strange things to help their relative.
Think: Casey Anthony
I’ve stated before that with the few details we have Cindy Anthony comes to mind. My own MIL is a monster and although her son/my husband has not a nefarious or violent bone in his body it’s been done before. Too many times to count and acknowledge IMO. Enabling is a problem in many of these cases and obvious to those who follow!

Not if it's your momma,Hope I don't get kicked off for this
You have a point.
She was seen driving around with BM and iirc TD saw them at a Walmart store the day of the interview.
Imo.
In the TD video he mentions the mother moving the truck and making a noise, so it was difficult to hear some of BM's words.....
Just saying.

And? If -- as probably 75% or so of WS posters seem to believe -- Barry Morphew harmed Suzanne, then Barry will presumably end up in a courtroom. For a conviction to be secured, then the case will have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt or Barry will have to be induced to accept responsibility for the harm he cause. At the end of the day, Barry doesn't have to prove anything, in court or on an internet forum.

"Seem to believe"...yes, based on what little we have seen or have learned to the contrary. As stated before, this is a discussion forum, people interested in discussing crime, trials but most importantly justice. But I assure you, from what I know of this group, I believe that "seem to believe"
could/would turn on a dime with a solid piece of contradictory evidence.

Vigilantism or the need to be proven right based on "feelings", has nothing to do with justice, we get that. Even with major contradictory evidence many would still not be crazy about or fond of Barry, may still think he's narcissistic, controlling basically a jerk....or whatever but we realize the gravity/consequences of a murder charge. It's not a matter of having a problem with the fact the law "presumes a defendant's innocence" That's one of the things that makes our country/society great IMO. How petty would we be if we thought our "guess" , or feelings about someone trumped a man's freedom?

@Skigh said:
Wasn't the home security also conveniently not working?

PE Live host stated the security system at the residence was down since Thursday.

(If the system was down prior to Thursday, there's no confirmation by an approved source).

Security cameras not working.
Leave wife alone, no security on Mothers Day?
Whether or not he actually killed Suzanne, a "wild man" he is not.
A "wild man" would protect his wife.

I doubt it would be any of his so called BFF from FF as nobody is going to get involved in all that mess after only knowin BM for 2 yrs. or less. Naw it was someone whom he knew would rather die than give him up.

I think the only one fitting that loyalty is his wife and I think SM is already deceased. On the other hand, if BM needed assistance to disappear SM's body, we know that BM "has people" -- he likes telling us that he "has people." They take orders from BM and they do as instructed or they are gone.

However, I also think the worst that could happen to BM is for him to owe somebody so he surrounds himself with yes people, and shares nothing.

I think it's possible that BM could call one of his people for help but his request would be very cryptic. For example, calling an employee late on Saturday night and telling him to get out of bed and go move a piece of equipment off a project and relocate it at another location 100 miles away. I think his people do what he asks, and don't ask questions -- just as BM likes it. I also think he makes it worth their while, in the only way he knows $$$. They despise BM, but stick around for the extra income. I think a guy like BM, by his very nature, finds himself with a lot of "bonus jobs" for his people.

MOO

The good neighbor, volunteer, gregarious guy are often what we hear about narcissists. We also know that if the mask doesn't rip off in a rage, they simply tire of being nice guys and this can be quite shocking if you've never seen that side.

I expect many people are seeing that side of BM with the added pressure he must be facing. MOO
Ohhhh I couldn't agree more.

"...they simply tire of being nice guys and this can be quite shocking if you've never seen that side."

I've seen this myself...it is quite shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018