Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping for just a little bit more information on the truck data. Does it show that he was on that local jobsite on Saturday night (which strengthened the SW request), did he not leave the house at 5 am? Was he at the Denver jobsite on on Mother’s Day, or somewhere else? Did he actually beeline home when he found out Suzanne was missing?

I am wondering if it was a broad stroke statement by LE (to a family member, kind of surprised they divulged it). I like the boxing in technique, where LE gets a POI to commit to details that ultimately are proven to be lies.

Something else that just popped into my mind is:

-The PE guys alluding to the two cars in the driveway
-A family member telling LS that it’s believed that BM is tampering with the investigation.

Those points are just vague enough for us to not know exactly what they mean. But I bet they are a very clear message to the person or persons that committed this crime(s).

Excellent theory! I think that LE also knows that BM is searching for every bit of information on the public's opinion of him and what LE knows. Like the PE guys knew that he was probably watching. I would not be surprised if he is reading Websleuths every day. Moo

Agree with you. I think there are some people who know things, especially second or third hand, that will talk when they are sure that the tide has turned against BM and he's going down. Human nature to want to be on the winning side. You just know that Salida is busting at the seams, with this going on over 3 months. People will be ready to tell every thing that they have been whispering about. LE is on top of this. Moo
CCSO’s Facebook page comments worth a look see!

One way it may have come out. Lets suppose he was venting to a neutral family member that was still on the fence about whether he was involved or not. He may have complained to this person about how LE is treating him and even claiming his truck was not in Colorado when he knows darn well he was hard at work there on MD.

The other person may have questioned why would they say that. And he may have told them it was something about his truck having a built-in GPS and how he (mistakingly) knows it doesnt or he would have been using it to navigate to new job sites a long time ago.

Its either that or LE gave a few crumbs out to other family members in Indiana as they were trying to help them open up about the reality of the situation.
JMO
I would not be at all surprised if there where warrants that allowed LE to install a tracking device on his truck. And I also would not be surprised if his home and phone calls are being listened to.

Agree with you. I think there are some people who know things, especially second or third hand, that will talk when they are sure that the tide has turned against BM and he's going down. Human nature to want to be on the winning side. You just know that Salida is busting at the seams, with this going on over 3 months. People will be ready to tell every thing that they have been whispering about. LE is on top of this. Moo
CCSO’s Facebook page comments worth a look see!
What does CCSO stand for I would like to look at that page
Chaffee County Sheriffs Office

I would not be at all surprised if there where warrants that allowed LE to install a tracking device on his truck. And I also would not be surprised if his home and phone calls are being listened to.

Good points

LE may have even recruited a few close people to pull a TD and approach him and bring up a subject or two.

I am hoping for just a little bit more information on the truck data. Does it show that he was on that local jobsite on Saturday night (which strengthened the SW request), did he not leave the house at 5 am? Was he at the Denver jobsite on on Mother’s Day, or somewhere else? Did he actually beeline home when he found out Suzanne was missing?

I am wondering if it was a broad stroke statement by LE (to a family member, kind of surprised they divulged it). I like the boxing in technique, where LE gets a POI to commit to details that ultimately are proven to be lies.

Did BM stop by a residence either Saturday night or Sunday morning and not tell LE about that but his truck GPS data shows that he did. I’d be crapping my pants and ready to talk to LE if it was my house he came by...

Do you think the PE gentlemen will give it a few days before they air an episode-wait to see what shakes out? Same with Lauren? I wish CCSO had also published the flyer on their socmedia.

I think so, unless someone like TD has new info and they interview him.

The PE guys and LS just shook up the hornets nest. Now it’s time to sit back and see who gets stung.

Do you think the family might have hired a PI and the information is coming from him/her?

I doubt we get more specific info on the truck gps data until an arrest or trial occurs(the last thing they want is a bunch of non LE people tracking the locations and messing up the investigation). LE basically just fired a shot across BM’s bow saying we know where you’ve been and you lied to us about where you’ve been.

If the GPS data was just discovered by LE, it could mean that they might find a body in the coming weeks. Or they could have known the GPS data for a while, and haven’t been able to get a third party to speak with them by asking so now they are playing the card of, ‘we know BM came to see you’. Wanna talk now?

Maybe BM is familiar with the Chris Watts case? Didn't work out well for that evil *******.

JMO but I think BM has never paid any attention to any of the recent murder cases. I think he has never heard of Websleuths either. I talk to people who have no idea what Websleuths is.

I think he is so busy working trying to hold his head above water and live the lifestyle that he chose. He just doesn’t appear to me to be heavy into social media stuff.

I could be completely wrong..JMO.

Something else that just popped into my mind is:

-The PE guys alluding to the two cars in the driveway
-A family member telling LS that it’s believed that BM is tampering with the investigation.

Those points are just vague enough for us to not know exactly what they mean. But I bet they are a very clear message to the person or persons that committed this crime(s).

Excellent theory! I think that LE also knows that BM is searching for every bit of information on the public's opinion of him and what LE knows. Like the PE guys knew that he was probably watching. I would not be surprised if he is reading Websleuths every day. Moo
JMO but I think BM has never paid any attention to any of the recent murder cases. I think he has never heard of Websleuths either. I talk to people who have no idea what Websleuths is.

I think he is so busy working trying to hold his head above water and live the lifestyle that he chose. He just doesn’t appear to me to be heavy into social media stuff.

I could be completely wrong..JMO.

You're right. He doesn't seem like the social media type. But he may have become interested. All he has to do is Google his name. Moo

I'm still thinking we will discover there is another woman in BM's life. jmo
I would bet money LE is aware of this and has tried to speak with her.
And I'll bet BM has been in touch with her. And LE knows it, of course.
I just can't understand why BM hasn't fled the country tho.
This situation seems like a ticking time bomb!
moo

You're right. He doesn't seem like the social media type. But he may have become interested. All he has to do is Google his name. Moo

I think you are right that he is interested now. He wants to know how close they are to discovering his secrets.

I just don’t think he probably bothered with it before. JMO

I'm still thinking we will discover there is another woman in BM's life. jmo
I would bet money LE is aware of this and has tried to speak with her.
And I'll bet BM has been in touch with her. And LE knows it, of course.
I just can't understand why BM hasn't fled the country tho.
This situation seems like a ticking time bomb!
moo

This is complete speculation on my part and apologies in advance if it needs to be deleted...

If BM was having an affair and SM found out about it and was planning to divorce BM; BM would be left dead broke(he’d not be entitled to 50% and would owe child support) Given the real estate sales and other financial moves after SM’s disappearance this is quite curious.

And (major speculation ahead) what if SM wasn’t texting about her best friends’ sons wedding that ‘SM was going to be in’ but instead was texting her best friend about SM’s own wedding/marriage and that Saturday afternoon she was confiding in her best friend that Saturday evening she was going to let BM know she was planning a divorce and move back to IN. With the kids out of town, it would be an uninterrupted time to speak with him. Her friend knows the plan and right around the time SM was going to talk to BM, SM goes radio silent. Then she can’t be reached that morning.

That would certainly justify why the best friend was so alarmed by SM’s silence. Something from the best friend like “ok, let me know how he takes it” followed by complete silence would definitely me a major concern.

Sorry if that’s too ‘out there.’ The news this week really has my juices flowing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member