Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the road block you are wondering about?

The Colorado Herald was an approved MSM source for the slab search story only, I believe.
The Colorado Herald
What was this LE presence related to. do you remember? Lauren said it was single State Patrol car, not a swarm of LE. I have to go out, but I'll pull up her facebook video later. I might be off track in what I'm trying to link the location too.

Is this the road block you are wondering about?

The Colorado Herald was an approved MSM source for the slab search story only, I believe.
The Colorado Herald

What was this LE presence related to. do you remember? Lauren said it was single State Patrol car, not a swarm of LE. I have to go out, but I'll pull up her facebook video later. I might be off track in what I'm trying to link the location too.

I believe that pic was the LE presence for the search/dig at that job site.

The road block was happening g at the same time but was only 1-2 highway patrol officers. And I think you just correctly identified the location of that block in your previous post. :)

I believe that pic was the LE presence for the search/dig at that job site.

The road block was happening g at the same time but was only 1-2 highway patrol officers. And I think you just correctly identified the location of that block in your previous post. :)

I didn't write the caption for the picture..........that's MSM reporting, right there. IMO

I'm correct on the location, I remember being curious and I google walked the area. The Colorado Firecamp was just up the road. I surmised they were searching that area also.

But maybe there was a different reason and the search was much closer to the intersection of CR 240 & HWY 50 ;)

It wasn't a search. It was a roadblock. Only residents of CR240 north of Maysville and their guests allowed. IMO

I didn't write the caption for the picture..........that's MSM reporting, right there. IMO

In the pic you just posted, you can see the smoke/dust from LE cutting up the concrete. I remember all of that and those pics very vividly from when it happened.

The state trooper road block was never photographed, only mentioned in passing my LS.

In the pic you just posted, you can see the smoke/dust from LE cutting up the concrete. I remember all of that and those pics very vividly from when it happened.

The state trooper road block was never photographed, only mentioned in passing my LS.
The item that I posted, by the Colorado Herald, was published hours before LS (or any other MSM reporters) ever arrived on the scene. Again, I didn't write the caption or choose the picture. This is an approved MSM source. IMO

We all have a right to our opinion, don't we? Since there is very little possibility of said ranger ever becoming eligible to sleuth, it's just an opinion. IMO
MOO he had friends, one who probably did many tours. He is pressured and made a error when he was already exaggerating.
The "we" is an attempt to hang on to being on a team with the police.
MOO. he is a very sad man whether responsible for any wrong doing or not.

We all have a right to our opinion, don't we? Since there is very little possibility of said ranger ever becoming eligible to sleuth, it's just an opinion. IMO
Wasn’t implying anything really. IMO, if not true, could just as easily been something that was told to BM and he believed. Could very well be true as well. Guys BS all the time. Doesn’t really have any bearing on the case. MOO.

That would be awesome if Lauren gets a sit down but what are the chances of that happening? Like 0% chance. That’s why I think it’s more of a message than a true invitation. IMO
I agree that it’s a message, but I think @Knox was talking about the Twitter replies/comments. At least that’s what I was thinking was interesting!

I agree that it’s a message, but I think @Knox was talking about the Twitter replies/comments. At least that’s what I was thinking was interesting!

Public twitter for Chris McDonough. He sent out an invite to GD to come on the show PE and thanked him for his service. MOO

Chris McDonough

@187Cjm

Thank you for your service, George. I would like to invite you to come on the channel as a guest, to discuss all the great things you have already done to date. Let's find Suzanne! #justiceforsuzanne #georgedavis #suzannemorphew #barrymorphew #profilingevil #ShineBrightForSuzanne

MOO he had friends, one who probably did many tours. He is pressured and made a error when he was already exaggerating.
The "we" is an attempt to hang on to being on a team with the police.
MOO. he is a very sad man whether responsible for any wrong doing or not.

Maybe the "we" was an attempt to state that members of his team had extensive LE experience. Didn't he following it by saying "my friend knows his stuff"? IMO

So im for sure going to over simplify this but the jist is that the lawyer set it up this way, so that whenever the current owner passes, the property seamlessly passes to you. Since its from a loved on, you know its good and theres no reason to waste the time or expense of doing it the long way. The way it comes to you is a particularly tortious body of property law called future interest and that my friend is where I bow out of the property law seminar. There is not enough money in the world to make me look over my old future interest notes. (can you tell i really hate property law) im somewhat knowledgeable about several other rarely used areas of law soo feel free to shoot me any other type of question lol
If someone put a name on a quitclaim deed while they are alive they really trust that person. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader