Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped:
“This is the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me,” Barry explained. “But I have got to keep my faith and trust in God. And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it. And we are just a Godly, loving, caring, family and this thing is just a tragedy.”
WTH does this mean? That Suzanne would gladly be kidnapped and possibly murdered if it "saved" a lost soul??? Wow. Just wow.

My thoughts exactly, @Knox! I’m sure he is studying up on everything that has been said here and on the SM sites. I’m sure the interview will be controlled and careful. He knows the mistakes he has made so far and that makes him mad. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. He feels sure he will turn the public opinion in his favor with this upcoming interview. Let’s see.
Uh huh, he sure does. Just like Tecia Stauch's backwards interview, IMO this one will be along the same lines.

BBM:

If he's responsible for her disappearance, BM stands to gain little by giving public interviews.

But if he's innocent, as her husband, he stands to gain a great deal by giving MSM interviews:

Increased public awareness and exposure.
Tips.
Fresh leads.

All of which could potentially lead to finding SM.
Which should, for her husband, be Priority #1.

I find it interesting that the discussion is being framed around what's best for Barry.
This isn't about BM.
He ain't the one who's missing.

This should be about Suzanne, and what BM can do to act in HER best interests, not his own.

That the two interests are in direct conflict, is extremely telling.

JMO.
Ditto that. Poor Barry. Maybe he's finally going to show us "what happened".

“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

During a 25-minute conversation that took place Tuesday, Barry theorized over what may have happened to his wife. He mentioned the possibility of an animal attack, an accident, perhaps, with someone on the road, or even, he said, a run-in with someone who knows her well.

Barry declined an in-person interview and said he did not want a recording of the call to be aired.

He said he has continued to search for Suzanne, the mother of his two daughters, despite the public’s apparent perception he isn’t doing enough.

"Whatever you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law".

IMO, that's the only reason BM didn't want any of this recorded. Sadly, it had nothing to do with finding SM or her remains.
It's all about Barry..

“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

During a 25-minute conversation that took place Tuesday, Barry theorized over what may have happened to his wife. He mentioned the possibility of an animal attack, an accident, perhaps, with someone on the road, or even, he said, a run-in with someone who knows her well.

Barry declined an in-person interview and said he did not want a recording of the call to be aired.

He said he has continued to search for Suzanne, the mother of his two daughters, despite the public’s apparent perception he isn’t doing enough.
Yep, I knew he wouldn't show his face on camera. But no recording of the call? He really has been reading here hasn't he? Where's the large and in charge Barry Morphew?

Just what I expected. A big “nothing burger.” :( Except for this (Barry placing blame on others.)

“The Sheriff’s Department screwed this whole thing up from the beginning and now they are trying to cover it up and blame it on me,” he said. He went on to cite an incident he found particularly troubling, which occurred, he said, when deputies found his wife’s bike.”

“My buddy was there right after that, and he said that they completely destroyed the evidence, and he tried to stop them, but they wouldn’t listen to him and said, ‘this is not CSI,'” Barry said. “There’s no evidence for the investigators to see because the Sheriff’s Department completely obliterated it.”

Well Barry, the digital evidence didn’t get obliterated :) I still want to know what you and Suzanne were doing on May 9th before her conversation with her good friend “changed” and she was never heard from again. :cool:

Barry did admit an inconsistency in one timeline he provided to investigators.

“It was only because I didn’t know the time that I did something, a mechanical thing, to my bobcat,” he said. “I was confused and I just found out my wife was missing, and I was a little bit not in my right mind when they were asking me these questions, but I did the best I could and I answered everything. I never once declined any interview.”

I think it is interesting that BM mentions this in the interview. Ithink is likely something that is really bothering/worrying him for some reason, IMO.

“...And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it."

Worth it?

Worth what!?

This is a grotesque statement.

THANK YOU. It is a grotesque statement. It is disposing of her life. I go to church but if my husband ever says anything like this when I go missing, please know he is lying. I want to live and my life is not incompatible with other people finding faith.

And, over the phone, Barry said unfair coverage of his wife’s disappearance has painted him in a bad light, and convinced him to stay silent.

"Whatever it takes", unless it paints me in a bad light.

Its not about you, Barry.

snipped:
“This is the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me,” Barry explained. “But I have got to keep my faith and trust in God. And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it. And we are just a Godly, loving, caring, family and this thing is just a tragedy.”
WTH does this mean? That Suzanne would gladly be kidnapped and possibly murdered if it "saved" a lost soul??? Wow. Just wow.

Nodding. Just nodding with you and shaking my head. It is almost as if he's trying to use this as a ministry, which also sounds like the way some fathers groom their children to cope with loss or murder. I don't know why the Vallows/Daybell case comes to mind but maybe it's because that case is so deeply deeply terrifying in the way religion is used to excuse or condone murder?

Barry did admit an inconsistency in one timeline he provided to investigators.

“It was only because I didn’t know the time that I did something, a mechanical thing, to my bobcat,” he said. “I was confused and I just found out my wife was missing, and I was a little bit not in my right mind when they were asking me these questions, but I did the best I could and I answered everything. I never once declined any interview.”

Duh... that's kind of a big discrepancy if you were moving earth somewhere when your wife vanished and never seen again -- Nice try BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver