Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindizzi, I am SO CURIOUS as to what this thing he did to his bobcat might be....and how/what it connects to LE investigations and searches.
That was the noise the neighbor heard. But Barry was so upset about Suzanne, he didn't tell LE he worked on the Bobcat at midnight Saturday night, JMO. He was confused ...

Total crock and what does that statement even mean? Ridiculous! MOO

It means, BM is using SM's faith in God against her.
To pretend that her going missing might have been a catalyst for someone else finding faith in God, was worth her going missing, is literally excusing away any culpability for whoever was responsible for her disappearance.
It's blame shifting.
And repulsive, 100%.

jmo

IMO, he has not wanted his face or voice “out there” since the beginning. A puzzle, and MOO.
And this would explain another tweet from CM on August 19 ..... "My experience with DV is that the offenders always try to control the narrative."
Says a lot.
Sorry, don't know how to link tweets to posts.

Re BBM
A bobcat you say. I knew I was hung up on that today for a reason
All I can think of is some mechanical part had been replaced with something shiny new. Like maybe the front shovel looked too new? This is probably the only consequential reveal of the interview, aside from learning that le is trying to pin it on him.

THANK YOU. It is a grotesque statement. It is disposing of her life. I go to church but if my husband ever says anything like this when I go missing, please know he is lying. I want to live and my life is not incompatible with other people finding faith.
Beautifully said and I'm sure Suzanne's daughters wholeheartedly agree!!

“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

Aug 20, 2020

image0000.jpg

Butala is a store manager at the market and watched Barry on May 12th around 8 p.m. write the note on the back of a receipt.

“He went to write down a description of maybe what she was wearing,” Butala said. “I just thought it was weird because he didn’t explain the color of her eyes were or her hair or anything about her like how tall she was or anything.”

Someone mentioned this a while back and I think it bears repeating, that this was his list of items LE might find.
Because they were intentionally planted, to be found.

4 minute audio of SM's father Gene at link below. Humble and thankful.... :(

Suzanne’s father, Gene Moorman, 87, spoke with FOX21’s Lauren Scharf about his daughter. One of his fondest memories with Suzanne, he said, is dancing with her.

The Moorman family said their goal is to bring Suzanne home safely, but they are worried it may be too late.

Yes. Thank you for sharing this. I noticed that the photos which the Moorman family provided to the media did not include BM. Is it just me or do the words and images make it seem like the Moorsmans are distancing themselves from BM right now?

[My heart broke listening to Gene's voice and thinking how horrible this must be for him as a father....]

How could his buddy (the one with 400 Iraq tours?) be at the bike scene at the time le found the bike?
He lives four minutes from the Morphew home and Barry called him on the drive back from Denver :)

But would LE allow a civilian to be in the middle of a search? According to Barry he's an expert, but still ...

"During a 25-minute conversation that took place Tuesday, Barry theorized over what may have happened to his wife. He mentioned the possibility of an animal attack, an accident, perhaps, with someone on the road, or even, he said, a run-in with someone who knows her well."

Hmm, yes, a lot of us here believe that this is what happened...

Source:
“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado
Wow! I missed that! I see we are still trying to subtly push that particular narrative. SMH

A couple of quick thoughts:
-I wonder how many pointed questions LS was actually able to ask. It sounds like he made his own statements about what he wanted to talk about. Most of the points were prefaced by “BM said........”. Or similar.
-He felt compelled to speak about the misstatement he made to LE about the bobcat. Why? He had to be trying to be Barrysplaining the info we got from PE about the GPS data on his truck not matching up with something he had told LE. Until he just opened his mouth we didn’t know there was any kind of discrepancy which involved the Bobcat.
-It is obvious now why FF were not permitted to help with the search. When BM’s friend felt LE was mishandling the bike and destroying evidence, “he tried to stop them”. Bet that went over well.
-And how on earth could “one person got saved from this”?
ETA clarification of points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members