Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trying to explain away the reason LE searched his jobsite. He lied about being there at a very strange time and likely even why he was there. I'll bet my Gucci shoes, it was at least part of the reason LE obtained the search warrant and dug up the concrete.
Was the commotion at the job site Saturday night or Sunday? When the lady got woken up?

Well, in Barry's words, he has not been cleared, and he might just be an unnamed POI.

"The Sheriff’s Department screwed this whole thing up from the beginning and now they are trying to cover it up and blame it on me,” he said

I guess the not-messed-up evidence will tell.

Oh man. BAD interview for BM. Very BAD.

Things I got from it:

- LE is being mean to Barry. This is all their fault!

- People don’t like Barry so Barry won’t talk.

- LE thinks Barry lied about what time Barry did a
“mechanical thing” to the Bobcat, but silly thing is he was
just confused

- This is the worst thing that’s ever happened to Barry

- Oh, and Suzanne is fine with being murdered because
God and stuff

Very bad interview for him. :confused:

Oh my, yes. He was "saved", he got all the assets for himself. At first I thought he meant in a religious sense,but that doesn't make sense. But then I thought maybe he was saying something like steering a bike more carefully, bringing pepper spray for aggressive pumas, it doesn't make sense except in slip of the tongue, that HE was saved by her disappearance. Actually it reminds me of Watts claiming that Shan'ann forgave him as he murdered her.
^^bbm
I thought the exact -- BM has perpetual grace and redemption because SM forgave him. NOT.

I guess I’ve never heard anyone say “I did a mechanical thing to something”. Why the lack of specificity? Very odd, MOO.
Exactly, just like the description of foot prints (foot tracks) in the TD video. Any man who uses equipment is going to say "I had to replace a bearing, or the throttle cable broke". That detail is going to be seared in his mind because it's part of what he did in the day leading up to his wife's disappearance.

Note he did not mention his vehicle GPS data, only something which I believe had to do with the one and only nationally televised LE search. That had to be awfully embarrassing for him. It was the biggest visible sign to the general public that he was linked to Suzanne's disappearance, MOO.

Last edited:
I was just talking to a friend of mine, picking his brain to get his thoughts about this interview, and he made the following observation:

"It’s a (expletive deleted) good thing there’s not a missing woman or anything, and this really is all about Barry. He’s the priority here, and it’s very clear that he realizes that.
Good for him."

I suppose that's what I get for asking a dude's opinion.

JMO.

Last edited:
Oh man. BAD interview for BM. Very BAD.

Things I got from it:

- LE is being mean to Barry. This is all their fault!

- People don’t like Barry so Barry won’t talk.

- LE thinks Barry lied about what time Barry did a
“mechanical thing” to the Bobcat, but silly thing is he was
just confused

- This is the worst thing that’s ever happened to Barry

- Oh, and Suzanne is fine with being murdered because
God and stuff

Very bad interview for him. :confused:
Is it possible that Barry hasn’t hired a criminal attorney and that he believes he can manage this on his own? An attorney would NEVER advise him to make this type of interview. Or Barry’s so smart that he thinks he can just wing this stuff without counsel.

According to store manager, "he went to write down a description of maybe what she was wearing,”

I'm just glad we finally have MSM link to post the NOTE!!
Who's thinking he flashed in his mind's eye to what Suzanne was wearing and it wasn't biking attire. His mind just wouldn't cooperate with his fingers in writing down that lie, so the generic description got recorded. MOO.

snipped:
“This is the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me,” Barry explained. “But I have got to keep my faith and trust in God. And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it. And we are just a Godly, loving, caring, family and this thing is just a tragedy.”
WTH does this mean? That Suzanne would gladly be kidnapped and possibly murdered if it "saved" a lost soul??? Wow. Just wow.

"The worst thing that ever happened to him?"

Also, he is apparently speaking for her and through her, that she would think it worth being killed to save one soul.

How is killing her going to save her assailant?

MOO this only makes sense if BM knows the assailant asked for forgiveness. And how would he know that?

Is it possible that Barry hasn’t hired a criminal attorney and that he believes he can manage this on his own? An attorney would NEVER advise him to make this type of interview. Or Barry’s so smart that he thinks he can just wing this stuff without counsel.
You need to correct this to read: Or Barry thinks he’s so smart...... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver