Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"and I was a little bit not in my right mind when they were asking me these questions."

Your wife you have professed to love for nearly 32 years, the mother of your two miracle daughters, is missing and you are A LITTLE BIT not in your right mind?????

You should have been TOTALLY out of your freaking mind, Barry!!!!!

Shame on you.
IMO

"and I was a little bit not in my right mind when they were asking me these questions."

Your wife you have professed to love for nearly 32 years, the mother of your two miracle daughters, is missing and you are A LITTLE BIT not in your right mind?????

You should have been TOTALLY out of your freaking mind, Barry!!!!!

Shame on you.
IMO
@Brubon, to jump on your post. Just how soon were they asking BM about his whereabouts for the previous 24 hours?
“I was confused and I just found out my wife was missing, and I was a little bit not in my right mind when they were asking me these questions, but I did the best I could and I answered everything. I never once declined any interview.”
Does this line of questioning so soon after she was reported missing indicate that LE did receive information almost immediately? Did the bff call in about the dropped text conversations? Did the neighbor who called 911 tell LE she saw Barry drive off around midnight and come back a couple of hours later?

What time he did something to one of his machines?

Saturday night.
Woman 'woken by loud machinery' near where woman went missing | Daily Mail Online

But the article goes on to say:

The following day Branson went over to the construction site and asked workers whether they had left keys in their equipment. They told her that, whilst they often left keys on-site, they hid them in safe places.

That same day, Suzanne was reported as missing after her two adult daughters, Mallory and Macy, failed to get in touch with her.

So either it was Sunday night that she heard the noise and she approached the workers on Monday, or it was Saturday night and there were workers at the site on Mother's Day.

BM/Atty. Not Agree to Recording Interview? Or Not Agree to Airing It? Or?
I was thinking the same thing. But he may have rambled and repeated a lot, so the condensed version is what Lauren reported. If he would have agreed to recording the call ...
W. a phone or in-person or Facetime/equivalent interview, seems hypothetically a reporter could record call, then provide recording to someone for to conduct a voice/stress analysis. Then could do story on analysis.

Well, only if that reporter did not expect to ever get interviews or background info in future from that person or atty.
Just thinking aloud.

Wondering if the "mechanical thing" re the bobcat was a removal or alteration of a GPS device.
That's just what I was wondering. Apparently BobCat brand had GPS feature as early as 2005
https://www.ecmweb.com/construction...theftrecovery-and-equipmentmanagement-package
Looks like it comes standard now,but you can opt out of the GPS feature on the 2020s. I don't know what year GPS became standard.
Telematics Privacy Statement - Bobcat Company Im sure you could figure out how to remove this feature or turn it off on your own. IMO

Last edited:
What we didn't hear-
  • I can't sleep in our bed at night, my wife isn't next to me.
  • I can't stop thinking about where she might be and who has her.
  • I'm so worried about my daughters and their safety, I refuse to let them out of my sight.
  • I spent our 26th wedding anniversary without my wife.
IMO this lack of stating anything even similar to what you stated above depicts his emotional attitude throughout their relationship.

Wondering if the "mechanical thing" re the bobcat was a removal or alteration of a GPS device.
Newer models are equipped with a factory telematics wireless system that provides tracking info. I just checked the Bobcat site and they've got all the right language and disclaimers in place for sharing that information with authorities.

There's long been a secondary market for tracking devices for heavy equipment, by demand, and probably before GPS was part of daily vocabulary just because of both the equipment cost and the insurance rates for the equipment. It's mostly used for theft recovery so I don't think it will be as precise with info compared to OES/ factory such as how many minutes it was idling or operating between 11 pm and 1 AM.

Does Barry think this "interview" will win him points with the anonymous Moorman family member?
Does Barry think Sheila will be calmed down from her state of panic because of his self serving words?
I do not do drugs and never expect to start doing drugs, but seriously, WHAT is Barry smoking?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member