Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh it's annoying UK cant see Fox but huge thanks to all for dissecting it for us .

(LOVE your name HKF , he was my childhood fav . Singing the intro song just now !)
try this site, @Fidobell. there is a list of proxy sites that you can copy paste the link you are trying to watch. now, some of them work, others do not. i usually have to try a few but always get one to work. it's far less annoying than having to turn on my vpn every time. hope this helps. (the one called kproxy (#4) usually works for me.)

10 Free Proxy Servers for Anonymous Web Browsing

About the bobcat "mechanical thing". IMO, this is an admission by BM that he was the operator of the equipment late that night.

But why admit to that IF there is only the neighbor's account??? After all, this could be a my-word-against-her's scenario. There must be something solid to substantiate her account.

I wonder if LE has evidence that the bobcat was relocated during the night? Perhaps one of the site workers noticed it had been moved? Maybe camera footage? Or GPS data from his truck?

Something that can't be ignored or brushed aside.

About the bobcat "mechanical thing". IMO, this is an admission by BM that he was the operator of the equipment late that night.

But why admit to that IF there is only the neighbor's account??? After all, this could be a my-word-against-her's scenario. There must be something solid to substantiate her account.

I wonder if LE has evidence that the bobcat was relocated during the night? Perhaps one of the site workers noticed it had been moved? Maybe camera footage? Or GPS data from his truck?

Something that can't be ignored or brushed aside.

another interesting admission we have is that BM is a suspect, and he says so himself.

“I’ve never been asked to do a polygraph,” Barry said. “There is nothing that I am hiding. I have given three – 30 hours of testimony to the FBI and the CBI. I’ve answered every question. Every single question.”
“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

What is 'three-30 hours' of testimony? Is he saying 90 hours of LE interviews/interrogations? Difficult to imagine. imo

I thought the same - I imagine he meant 3 interviews totaling 30 hours. No way LEO had him for 30 hour interviews 3 different times.

But also, him admitting he's been interviewed for 30 hours already is pretty telling about where LEO investigation is centering around.

I mean, he then goes on to say LEO is blaming him because they dropped the ball. But didn't he tell the Tyson guy he's been cleared as a suspect? So which is it Barry?

Well, that non-interview with Lauren was certainly something. It did nothing to advance BM's cause. He sounds defensive, dismissive of LE's effort and the stuff about the Bobcat just makes for more suspicion for me. And apparently, if Suzanne is dead, as long as one person found salvation from it (how does that happen??), he's a-okay with it. Sickening.

I have no clue what that three 30 interview things meant. And I wonder if BM saying he hadn't been asked to take a polygraph is BM twisting words, as in his attorney was approached about it, but BM wasn't asked directly. Or he's just flat out lying. It's clear to me he is not cooperating or cleared.

And again, LE declined comment. Just letting BM get more of his statements out in the open, letting him spin his own story. Or stories, as the case may be. People don't know the whole story, Barry, and you obviously aren't going to tell anyone, no matter what you claimed.

What a load of crap, everything he said. If BM does have an attorney, I bet he or she is having kittens over that.

Suzanne's father and brother's interviews were heartbreaking. It seems to me that they know she isn't coming back, even if they hold onto a tiny glimmer of hope. And it's very telling, that her father made mention that they weren't in as much contact after the move to CO. I have a feeling that was all Barry's decision, not Suzanne's. And he was head of the family and she went along to get along as her duty as a good wife.

All of the above is MOO.

“I’ve never been asked to do a polygraph,” Barry said. “There is nothing that I am hiding. I have given three – 30 hours of testimony to the FBI and the CBI. I’ve answered every question. Every single question.”
“People don’t know the truth”: Suzanne Morphew’s husband breaks silence after three months | FOX21 News Colorado

What is 'three-30 hours' of testimony? Is he saying 90 hours of LE interviews/interrogations? Difficult to imagine. imo
30 hours, 3 words.

I was just talking to a friend of mine, picking his brain to get his thoughts about this interview, and he made the following observation:

"It’s a (expletive deleted) good thing there’s not a missing woman or anything, and this really is all about Barry. He’s the priority here, and it’s very clear that he realizes that.
Good for him."

I suppose that's what I get for asking a dude's opinion.

JMO.
Please tell the “dude” you know that we miss him here.

“My buddy was there right after that, and he said that they completely destroyed the evidence, and he tried to stop them, but they wouldn’t listen to him and said, ‘this is not CSI,'” Barry said. “There’s no evidence for the investigators to see because the Sheriff’s Department completely obliterated it.”

i wonder why BM's little buddy fought so hard to protect the scene? at that time, since it was before barry even got back from denver, surely they had not jumped to the conclusion that a lion/ abductor/ accident- spot was a crime scene. why would they think that so early on?

I thought the same - I imagine he meant 3 interviews totaling 30 hours. No way LEO had him for 30 hour interviews 3 different times.

But also, him admitting he's been interviewed for 30 hours already is pretty telling about where LEO investigation is centering around.

I mean, he then goes on to say LEO is blaming him because they dropped the ball. But didn't he tell the Tyson guy he's been cleared as a suspect? So which is it Barry?

well, surely sheriff spezze can clear this up for us. i'm really hoping a press conference is on the horizon. it's time.

moo.

Barry did admit an inconsistency in one timeline he provided to investigators.

“It was only because I didn’t know the time that I did something, a mechanical thing, to my bobcat,” he said. “I was confused and I just found out my wife was missing, and I was a little bit not in my right mind when they were asking me these questions, but I did the best I could and I answered everything. I never once declined any interview.”

Regardless of what others may think, Barry said a big concern of his is the way in which the Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office has handled this investigation.

“The Sheriff’s Department screwed this whole thing up from the beginning and now they are trying to cover it up and blame it on me,” he said. He went on to cite an incident he found particularly troubling, which occurred, he said, when deputies found his wife’s bike.

“My buddy was there right after that, and he said that they completely destroyed the evidence, and he tried to stop them, but they wouldn’t listen to him and said, ‘this is not CSI,'” Barry said. “There’s no evidence for the investigators to see because the Sheriff’s Department completely obliterated it.”

This tells me all I need to know ... a'la Lecticia Stauch
It’s really unbelievable IMO- curious how the “buddy” was right there when the bike was found ? Did someone tell him the general direction or was he step in step with LE?
JMO

MOO but this quote is quite damning to BM and I presume GD.

This quote says that LE found the bike before BM returned from Denver but I presume his friend GD was on the scene. So the bike was found sometime between 6pm -8:50pm.

Considering how new and unknown the disappearance was, a missing bike would hardly be evidence (unless you intentionally planted it). A missing bike would make you think you found her. So I can see LE ‘mid handling’ the bike since it wouldn’t be Normal to treat it as evidence but rather as a possible accident and someone that needs help. So why is GD bird dogging LE and telling them they are mis handling evidence? Why isn’t he wanting to rush down into that ravene and help found SM after a bike accident. For any innocent party that would be the natural reaction. You wouldn’t see you friends wife’s bike in a ravene and immediately start ridiculing LE for not handling it as evidence unless you were in on things and setting up the narrative you and your buddy wanted.

This makes me think GD and BM were in on it and that is what the PE guys have been referencing.

If GD drives a Range Rover and it was the 2nd Range Rover that LE sees when they arrive. Basically BM doesn’t call LE, he has his neighbor do it but he does call GD and has him get to the house before LE to start to create a narrative.

Oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member