Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I am only like 5mins in on NG podcast & the whole dynamic has changed for me.
Female neighbor who is also fit and goes biking together is the one who called 911. Female neighbor SAW her leave. Female neighbor possibly knows some personal issues regarding SM. Bike IS found Sunday.

hinky meter is going off and something tells me it’s foul play and the perp knew SM’s schedule as far as riding on Sundays and her route bc bike and personal item were found “close” to residence.

Yes that changes a lot for me if the neighbour did actually see her leave on that day.

Man I am only like 5mins in on NG podcast & the whole dynamic has changed for me.
Female neighbor who is also fit and goes biking together is the one who called 911. Female neighbor SAW her leave. Female neighbor possibly knows some personal issues regarding SM. Bike IS found Sunday.

hinky meter is going off and something tells me it’s foul play and the perp knew SM’s schedule as far as riding on Sundays and her route bc bike and personal item were found “close” to residence.

As annoying as she is, the podcast was definitely worth a listen. I’m interested to find out who BM’s attorney is.

This changes a lot for me, knowing the neighbor saw her leave on the bike ride. So so scary to think of the possibility someone grabbed her the second they had a chance. It doesn’t change everything else, but it makes me question a lot more regarding my own theories.

OK so that was one of my initial wonders. When was she last seen. I'm glad this is confirming the neighbor actually saw her leave. Still a really short time-frame to report a person missing. My husband goes mountain biking and I'm never suspicious if I haven't heard from him in a few hours.
I have to say if my neighbor went on a bike ride and I saw them leave I wouldn't even notice if they came back for a day. There is some reason (MOO) that the report was so quick to be filed. Why be worried so quickly?

Wow so the neighbor saw her leave. That changes things for me IMO. So who knew her routine or was someone watching her?

I am still curious what made the neighbor call unless they had spoken previously and had agreed that they would check in with each other when coming back from a solo ride.

Thank you so much for posting this recap!

Very interesting....

SO, why was this neighbor so tuned into her comings/goings....?

Not to cast doubt onto her...just: if she was, & appears have been indeed, keeping 'tabs' on SM - why?
Again, my speculation is that she was worried/concerned for SM's safety - NOT that she has anything to do with her disappearance

Point being: she had a reason to worry for SM - why?

She worried to the point that SM, allegedly, didn't return back from a bike ride that very day & she is compelled to call 911

Interesting.......

JMO
ETA 'tabs' bad phrase - just - how many see their neighbor leave & then are aware enough of when/if they've come back to go check/see, keep a lookout, & then call 911...she was being fairly vigilant: for a reason....presumably she knew SM could be in trouble.....maybe SM was aware of a stalker......?

https://kdvr.com/.../authorities-searching-home-of.../...
safe_image.php

KDVR.COM
Authorities searching home of missing Chaffee County woman

OK so that was one of my initial wonders. When was she last seen. I'm glad this is confirming the neighbor actually saw her leave. Still a really short time-frame to report a person missing. My husband goes mountain biking and I'm never suspicious if I haven't heard from him in a few hours.
The time that she called in the missing person report is well after sundown on the east side of Monarch Pass. I would guess it was too dark to still be out on a bicycle. JMO

I have to say if my neighbor went on a bike ride and I saw them leave I wouldn't even notice if they came back for a day. There is some reason (MOO) that the report was so quick to be filed. Why be worried so quickly?
Unless it’s Mother’s Day and you knew she was alone and quite frankly cared that she was a mother on her own. Neighbor may have been expecting to have a few Zimas with her later. ‍♂️

I just find it so out there that the neighbor actually saw her leave and that they were able to file a missing persons report within an hour or two. Whenever an adult goes missing it seems like they always make them wait at least 24 hours.

Why were they so worried within those 2 hours? I wouldn't think anything of it if my neighbor was gone 2 hours. And I really don't think the police would be that interested in an adult being gone 2 hours?

The time that she called in the missing person report is well after sundown on the east side of Monarch Pass. I would guess it was too dark to still be out on a bicycle. JMO
But I think most people wouldn't even know if their neighbor returned or not. They don't even pay attention. Why was she paying attention to where her neighbor was and why was she so sure that she hadn't returned, and left in her car for example that she called the police?

I mean it could be as simple as SM checked in and said I'm going on a ride, I will call you when I get back just in case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt