Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would take that down, as Chris later clarified that communication stopped at 12:30 pm local time.

I’m dying to know about those social media communications, and on what platform they occurred.

My guess is Facebook messenger, as perhaps she received messages that Barry was concerned would cause trouble (people would become worried) if “Suzanne” didn’t respond.
That sounds right for the age group IMO - DM via Instagram could be an option too
JMO

'From what I understood secondhand, they said there was an overwhelming smell of bleach in the home,' Moorman told Fox 21.

Hi All, have loved reading all your posts - man, this discussion is fast paced! I couldn't keep up so had to skip a few (a lot) of pages.

The above quote in DM article - I had been wondering what made LE act the way they did with regards to a missing adult - I guess the neighbour shared some concerns with LE. (imo)

Really hoping that Suzanne is found soon - it's very sad to think of her being somewhere alone and hidden when she should be returned to the people who love and care about her.

Husband of missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew denies wrongdoing inside cheap hotel | Daily Mail Online

So Saturday check in? 3pm is the usual time

Saturday May 9
12:30 - SM messaging with friend stops abruptly
Where is the husband?
3pm - husband checks in to the Holiday Inn
11:30 - Loud noises at the dig site? (is this the correct time?)
midnight
1am
2am
3am
4am
5am - husband says he leaves SM sleeping to go work on the job in Denvery
6am - 5:46pm - 911 call

JP arrives at hotel due to family emergency on Sunday - finds wet towels, bleach or chlorine smell and mail.

hmmmm

What time did the employee arrive Sunday?

Personally, I think they screwed up. Barry claimed to have left Suzanne on Sunday Morning, and we know that he was aware the hotel had cameras. He also would have left a financial trail, via the credit card he used.

It would be an easily disproven lie.

So I think the Daily Mail screwed up the day, then when they asked the hotel when they turned over footage, the hotel said “for that weekend.” Then Daily Mail Mail may have mentioned the 9th, in order to incorrectly clarify the days Barry was there.

It’s of course possible they got it right, and Barry lied because he just didn’t care, but I’m not a fan of that.

So you think he didn’t arrive Saturday? And maybe was doing something else Saturday night/Sunday morning until arriving at the hotel that day where he apparently used a bunch of towels and chlorine?

And we all know mail isn't delivered on Sunday. They obviously were going under financially. If they had good credit these bills could have been strung along for awhile until cards were maxed out. SM may have had no idea that it was happening or she did and would have preferred to move back to Indiana and sell the Colorado home. Whatever was going on was more than simple bill issues. It was deep. And deep usually means lies. Lies to cover up. I don't know about anyone else here but being broke isn't the end of things to me, but lie to me once, lie to me twice, I'm calling you out to face the music. moo

BBM
Sorry, I'm slow. This isn't at all obvious to me. Why do you say so?

So you think he didn’t arrive Saturday? And maybe was doing something else Saturday night/Sunday morning until arriving at the hotel that day where he apparently used a bunch of towels and chlorine?
Not MG but JP said the bed wasn’t slept in, just laid on. And the wet towels and chlorine smell. So I think he got there Sunday morning, cleaned whatever, showered, maybe rested and left.

The abrupt cessation of her communication on Saturday at 12:30 says it all for me. I wonder if her friend was told by her where she was for the conversation. Did she share where she was sitting while she was talking over the wedding plans. LE must know.

Exactly. I think the house was a mess, based upon Lauren’s reporting that investigators allegedly told Andy that the home smelled of bleach.

So I think he spent the ensuing hours cleaning, and figuring out what he was going to do next. That included communicating with workers that they needed to go to the hotel Sunday night.

He leaves way earlier than 5am, as he wouldn’t want to dump Suzanne’s body in broad daylight.

So he stages the bike in a place that it won’t be immediately discovered, and dumps Suzanne’s body while he’s on the way towards the Denver area.

Please continue discussion here.

IMPORTANT ADMIN NOTE:

Tricia and I have discussed some information that has been received and Tricia has made a thread specific exception to allow Hoosierfan72 to post some very intriguing information. We are very confident the information being shared is true.

It is up to the members as to whether they find the information believable.

Hopefully Hoosierfan72 will be back on board shortly to share with the members.
@gitana1 Waiting for this G!!

Exactly. I think the house was a mess, based upon Lauren’s reporting that investigators allegedly told Andy that the home smelled of bleach.

So I think he spent the ensuing hours cleaning, and figuring out what he was going to do next. That included communicating with workers that they needed to go to the hotel Sunday night.

He leaves way earlier than 5am, as he wouldn’t want to dump Suzanne’s body in broad daylight.

So he stages the bike in a place that it won’t be immediately discovered, and dumps Suzanne’s body while he’s on the way towards the Denver area.
Any idea about the machinery running at the Salida worksite on Sat nite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB