Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think it was her texting, as I don’t think Barry could fake a convo that was not only with a close friend of Suzanne’s, but also had to do with a specific event (a wedding).

So for me, the abrupt stoppage of the text exchange at 2:30 EST (according to PE), is a solid indicator of when something bad happened.

I believe she was murdered Saturday, and then BM got to work (cleaning, getting JP for an alibi, staging the bike, dumping the body, and checking in to the hotel).

That took time.

ITA^^^...

I think there’s a few possibilities:

The machinery is somehow irrelevant.
He needed it to dispose of Suzanne.
He needed it for his alibi.

I’m leaning towards the second. Especially when coupled with law enforcement taking interest in when he did something to his Bobcat.

I think it's possible BM was supposed to be at the Salida build site on Monday (site later searched).

I think they had inspectors coming on Monday. BM knew he wasn't going to be there on Monday because he had a vision that there might be a family emergency in his future.

Most important, finishing up this Salida work in time and/or to support the inspection would be very important to BM because he was working on that job with friends. (BM's mask hasn't slipped to them -- his image is most important here -- he considers these guys his equal).

To the sam buddies on the Salida job, BM would use the premeditated story about the defective work at RTD and how he needed to get that fixed ASAP as he needed to keep RTD happy. This client/agency is a lucrative job for him.

For BM's friends in the industry, this is also his cover for working on a weekend -- esp. Mother's Day.

MOO

I'm in the Denver area and when regular people talk about RTD here, they usually mean the light rail system which is still under construction, especially is areas north of Denver.
I understand. However, prior to light rail, RTD first meant the public regional bus system! As it's all one huge agency today, BM could have performed work at either bus shelter stop or rail station. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member