Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I think the house was a mess, based upon Lauren’s reporting that investigators allegedly told Andy that the home smelled of bleach.

So I think he spent the ensuing hours cleaning, and figuring out what he was going to do next. That included communicating with workers that they needed to go to the hotel Sunday night.

He leaves way earlier than 5am, as he wouldn’t want to dump Suzanne’s body in broad daylight.

So he stages the bike in a place that it won’t be immediately discovered, and dumps Suzanne’s body while he’s on the way towards the Denver area.

My question is: what equipment, if any, did BM haul to Denver? If he took a Bobcat or other earth mover, she could be buried so deeply she'll never be found. Did he haul equipment back home Sunday? I'm sure LE has the answer to my questions.

I think it's possible BM was supposed to be at the Salida build site on Monday (site later searched).

I think they had inspectors coming on Monday. BM knew he wasn't going to be there on Monday because he had a vision that there might be a family emergency in his future.

Most important, finishing up this Salida work in time and/or to support the inspection would be very important to BM because he was working on that job with friends. (BM's mask hasn't slipped to them -- his image is most important here -- he considers these guys his equal).

To the sam buddies on the Salida job, BM would use the premeditated story about the defective work at RTD and how he needed to get that fixed ASAP as he needed to keep RTD happy. This client/agency is a lucrative job for him.

For BM's friends in the industry, this is also his cover for working on a weekend -- esp. Mother's Day.

MOO

Did Barry tell Andy that he was expected to be out of town for 4 days? I’m pretty sure I remember that. Lots of double speak about where and why. I haven’t looked into who exactly had permits on the wall re-build or even initial build as we are not permitted to research Barry’s business. I keep shooting myself in the foot with that one since I feel like there’s a goldmine inside the biz and the players involved. But I’m gonna be good.

My question is: what equipment, if any, did BM haul to Denver? If he took a Bobcat or other earth mover, she could be buried so deeply she'll never be found. Did he haul equipment back home Sunday? I'm sure LE has the answer to my questions.
I don’t have enough ways to like all the brilliant posts on here like this one !

Did Barry tell Andy that he was expected to be out of town for 4 days? I’m pretty sure I remember that. Lots of double speak about where and why. I haven’t looked into who exactly had permits on the wall re-build or even initial build as we are not permitted to research Barry’s business. I keep shooting myself in the foot with that one since I feel like there’s a goldmine inside the biz and the players involved. But I’m gonna be good.
No. Barry justified leaving town on Mother’s Day, by telling Andy that if he set up the project then, he would be able to be in town (Salida area) for the next 4 days.

I thought Andy said he put a work crew on that job so he (BM) could be at home working? I'll see if I can find the video, standby.

No. Barry justified leaving town on Mother’s Day, by telling Andy that if he set up the project then, he would be able to be in town (Salida area) for the next 4 days.

Ah thanks-I thought the opposite. So that means he had intended to come back Sunday night, or sleep with Jeff and return Monday? Leaving his crew of three to work on that wall on their own, I guess? With the new guy?

@6:20

"I knew if I did that on Mother's Day, I could be working in the local area for the next four or five days, so your sister agreed that was ok".

BTW, wasn't Suzanne's appointment on Monday?

Hey there - sorry for the delay on this (I had stepped away from WS to spend some time with the kids). Here's what I have (hope it's worth the wait, lol):

So, my DW has finally given me the green light to share this (I haven't up to this point because she asked me not to):

She actually went to school in Indiana with both BM and SM. She was closer to BM, but knew them both.

So here's something strange that she actually called into the tipline a few months ago: she was FB friends with BM, but not SM. A number of her classmates were also FB friends with BM and not SM. As they were discussing this after the disappearance, many of them noticed the same thing. On the weekend that SM went missing, many of them had her pop up on their FB feed as "People You May Know" or "Friend Suggestions". My DW remembered it because she almost sent SM a message to the effect of "you never age", but didn't. She said she doesn't remember SM ever popping up on her FB under either of those categories before.... but that weekend, she kept popping up time and time again (and her friends said the same thing). She couldn't remember the exact timing of the suggestions popping up, but it was definitely Mother's Day weekend. Anyway, with the information that has come out re: the suspicious social media activity after SM's interrupted conversation with her friend - I think this all fits, JMO, MOO. I did a little research on the PYMK algorithms for FB, and they seem to be a bit of a mystery - but those suggestions are definitely tied to some kind of activity.... at first I thought it might have meant SMs phone (or other electronic device that she was logged into FB) might be close-by in Indiana, but I think that's unlikely - there was probably something else going on that triggered these suggestions. Again, JMO, MOO.

I wish they would take that down, as Chris later clarified that communication stopped at 12:30 pm local time.

I’m dying to know about those social media communications, and on what platform they occurred.

My guess is Facebook messenger, as perhaps she received messages that Barry was concerned would cause trouble (people would become worried) if “Suzanne” didn’t respond.

At the very least PE should explain the discrepancy between their initial report which had the time at 2100 and the new report which has it at 1230.

My guess is the initial report came from family member who talked to the friend (hearsay) and the updated time is based on info directly from the friend who was communicating with the missing person...IMO.

That is why hearsay testimony is often suspect...IMO.

Hey there - sorry for the delay on this (I had stepped away from WS to spend some time with the kids). Here's what I have (hope it's worth the wait, lol):

So, my DW has finally given me the green light to share this (I haven't up to this point because she asked me not to):

She actually went to school in Indiana with both BM and SM. She was closer to BM, but knew them both.

So here's something strange that she actually called into the tipline a few months ago: she was FB friends with BM, but not SM. A number of her classmates were also FB friends with BM and not SM. As they were discussing this after the disappearance, many of them noticed the same thing. On the weekend that SM went missing, many of them had her pop up on their FB feed as "People You May Know" or "Friend Suggestions". My DW remembered it because she almost sent SM a message to the effect of "you never age", but didn't. She said she doesn't remember SM ever popping up on her FB under either of those categories before.... but that weekend, she kept popping up time and time again (and her friends said the same thing). She couldn't remember the exact timing of the suggestions popping up, but it was definitely Mother's Day weekend. Anyway, with the information that has come out re: the suspicious social media activity after SM's interrupted conversation with her friend - I think this all fits, JMO, MOO. I did a little research on the PYMK algorithms for FB, and they seem to be a bit of a mystery - but those suggestions are definitely tied to some kind of activity.... at first I thought it might have meant SMs phone (or other electronic device that she was logged into FB) might be close-by in Indiana, but I think that's unlikely - there was probably something else going on that triggered these suggestions. Again, JMO, MOO.

does that mean she was suddenly appearing to be "active" again, after not being active for a while, on mother's day weekend? which would likely, and i don't know for sure how the algorithms work, mean she was "active" that weekend?

I am familiar with the way that works, and how the algorithm appears. Yes, if someone were looking at you/Suzanne/Barry, it would come up as suggestion. The only thing is, with FB, any friends in common causes it to make those suggestions. And with the increased FB searches into Suzanne once the news hit, she would pop up. However, if the suggestion came up before she was reported missing, that would be huge. And FB isn’t sharing their algorithm with anybody. I’ve learned to let it go, when I’m snooping on somebody and I’m sure I’m popping up in their suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member