Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea about the machinery running at the Salida worksite on Sat nite?
I think there’s a few possibilities:

The machinery is somehow irrelevant.
He needed it to dispose of Suzanne.
He needed it for his alibi.

I’m leaning towards the second. Especially when coupled with law enforcement taking interest in when he did something to his Bobcat.

I think there’s a few possibilities:

The machinery is somehow irrelevant.
He needed it to dispose of Suzanne.
He needed it for his alibi.

I’m leaning towards the second. Especially when coupled with law enforcement taking interest in when he did something to his Bobcat.

Maybe he used HIS attachment on Salida equipment, aware of tracking. Didn't think they'd ever link him to Sailda.

JMO

While I’m waiting, I surfed and read. The wall is really bugging me. It does seem that the wall would require a work order and permits. Depending on the scope, there might be engineering diagrams/plans, change work orders. If the wall was on the interstate, would it require traffic management, notifications to local LE? Did the wall re-build happen? If Barry is capable of accomplishing complicated real estate transactions, did he continue to conduct business? I would think that his company would still have to honor their contracts. <modsnip>

I actually messaged them and asked if they would correct that yesterday, anyhoo. The bigger part of this nugget is the communications that supposedly came from Suzanne sometime after she quit communicating with the friend. What did BM put out there?

Well here's a creepy thought:

What if, it was SM herself, but she was in a state of distress and didn't really know what she was doing? Possibly incapacited earlier and left alone for a few moments, she reached for her phone or keyboard, trying to get herself some help.

I hate to even entertain that idea, but I guess that might be possible.

I to tend to believe it was someone pretending to be her, however, and doing a really terrible job since, it was out character for her apparently, according to those who knew her.
Except BM, of course, if it was actually him.

jmo

Actually, RTD means Regional Transportation District and it probably extends state wide. I think RTD-Denver is the regional center. (If I remember correctly, you can take public transport from DIA to Vail)!

The Regional Transportation District, more commonly referred to as RTD, is the regional agency operating public transit services in eight out of the twelve counties in the Denver-Aurora-Boulder Combined Statistical Area in Colorado. It operates over a 2,342-square-mile area, serving 3.08 million people. Wikipedia
I'm in the Denver area and when regular people talk about RTD here, they usually mean the light rail system which is still under construction, especially is areas north of Denver.

Exactly. I think the house was a mess, based upon Lauren’s reporting that investigators allegedly told Andy that the home smelled of bleach.

So I think he spent the ensuing hours cleaning, and figuring out what he was going to do next. That included communicating with workers that they needed to go to the hotel Sunday night.

He leaves way earlier than 5am, as he wouldn’t want to dump Suzanne’s body in broad daylight.

So he stages the bike in a place that it won’t be immediately discovered, and dumps Suzanne’s body while he’s on the way towards the Denver area.
Yeah I think he dumped her on his way to Denver too. Area around Puma Pass house doesn't have a lot of options.

While I’m waiting, I surfed and read. The wall is really bugging me. It does seem that the wall would require a work order and permits. Depending on the scope, there might be engineering diagrams/plans, change work orders. If the wall was on the interstate, would it require traffic management, notifications to local LE? Did the wall re-build happen? If Barry is capable of accomplishing complicated real estate transactions, did he continue to conduct business? I would think that his company would still have to honor their contracts. <modsnip>
Maybe the person who pulled the permits on the home construction site that was searched, helped him out? Were you able to find any permit or bid docs?

What if, it was SM herself, but she was in a state of distress and didn't really know what she was doing? Possibly incapacited earlier and left alone for a few moments, she reached for her phone or keyboard, trying to get herself some help.

I to tend to believe it was someone pretending to be her, however, and doing a really terrible job since, it was out character for her apparently, according to those who knew her.

jmo
Tends to illustrate how little he knew, or cared to know about her life. MOO.

jmo
Ughhh, what an awful but entirely possible scenario. A potential distress signal that failed to save her?

Based on the size of the crew reported to be working on the wall and that BM was willing to leave them on their own to figure it out I doubt it was much of a wall. I'm thinking maybe a 2ft high decorative wall near a patio or something else as insignificant. MOO.

jmo

I wonder if any of those communications started with, "Listen..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads