Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they were “Friend Requests”or “People You May Know” popups? Maybe @Hoosierfan72 could clarify this? If a friend request, BM may have sent them from SM’s page so he could say, “See, SM was fine Saturday night.” If BM was on SM’s page on his phone, then the People You May Know pop up would go out, (as I understand it), to BM’s friends from his contacts.

From the video call today:

at 54:12

"and then later that night oddly enough
my sister friended a whole bunch of
people on facebook
that are my age that i went to school
with that was completely
strange or different from what she
normally would do
so i honestly believe somebody else was
manipulating her facebook on saturday"

"Friended" means, sending someone a friend request.
I can only assume that's what AM meant when he said that.
The only thing that makes sense to me is, it was BM on SM account, snooping around (not trying to impersonate her at all), creeping profiles of people for whatever reason (possibly people that were also mutual IN friends between BM and AM), and he accidentally sent those friend requests.
Similar to the way folks get busted when they're creeping a profile and accidentally hit the "like" button on a post or pic.
Once the friend requests went out, then it would make more sense that other mutual friends of BM would get the suggestions because... well, she just became friends with other mutual friends.

jmo

WOW and WOW.

I'm curious, if SM received an inheritance and invested it in the house, per Colorado divorce law, would she recoup that money "free and clear" of a 50/50 divorce? I think we may be getting closer to some facts that support a motive (we obviously don't know what the overall finances looked like, but if a divorce might force a bankruptcy, that would be significant enough to potentially make a leap to motive for murder). MOO, JMO.

Obviously, the FB info fits with what was discussed earlier. The timing of her phone's last ping seems like a huge piece of information.

Not sure what to do with the medication "brow beating" information and/or if that's relevant.

BMs defense lawyer probably just put a down payment on a new boat - because he/she has a lot of work ahead of them!
RBBM
SM has to be perfect. BM cannot tolerate weakness, sickness, deformities, or any type of imperfection. MOO

Agreed. That hotel was part of his alibi, and he needed law enforcement to see that he was there. I’d love to see the surveillance video though, as I think it might show an agitated man.

BBM:

The video is not going to show an agitated man.

I say that because BM himself made a point of noting, 'There's cameras all over the hotel, I did nothing wrong.'
He was fully aware that he was going to be recorded.

He's had a lifetime of practice at putting on an act.
He also had time on the drive to Broomfield to compose himself.

I predict that on the surveillance video, he'll appear completely normal.
"Nothing to see here, folks."

Whereas, had there been a hidden camera in his hotel room (especially the bathroom), it would have told a completely different story.

JMO.

Last edited:
I mean, there’s really no way they cannot. Surveillance video, vehicle GPS, and cell phone location is a lot to overcome.

His phone had to be on for certain points, and when he was at certain places will be telling, even if there are gaps (which I expect).
I wonder if his employee's phones were searched. BM could've used burner phones with communications to these people on 5/9 and 5/10.

Why do you all think BM moved to a condo in
Pueblo?

MOO - Too much heat in Salida!

Lots of glaring eyes on him when he’s at the gym doing his pushups, people don’t like men who may have disappeared their wife. Salida community is coming together to help find Suzanne, recent scheduling of a prayer vigil scheduled in Salida now.

BM can’t stand the scrutiny he’s feeling. I’m far from anyone knowledgeable in human behavior, but he can’t handle looking at people
knowing they are passing some kind of private judgement on him.

just my uneducated speculation.

About SM’S cell phone... is this the first definitive statement that the phone has never been found? Also, a phone would ping off a nearby tower, right? Would they know it pinged inside a home? Additionally, would the phone ping off the same tower where her nearby bike was found?
In the Lori Vallow/Chad Daybell case they traced the phone of Alex Cox nearly to its exact location such that they knew what condo number the phone was in and later where in the backyard of CD the phone was located.

Left for Denver on Friday? No cell phone still found for Suzanne? Suzanne may have asked for a divorce? He moved to a condo in Pueblo? Suzanne was left over a half a million dollars that SM invested in the Maysville property? Brow beaten over an anti-depressant? An attorney for both BM and the daughters... Oh boy, the fire is heating up.

AM also mentions that they did remove more evidence from the home during the 2nd search warrant that was served.

One thing that makes me nervous is that AM asked LE if there was any evidence of a struggle in the house and they said, “no.” This is exactly why this morning I started worrying that they don’t have physical evidence.
To me it was unclear if that meant at the house or the bike scene?

In the interview AM says that BM and the youngest have moved into a condo in Pueblo. I too, believe he misspoke and that it is Poncha Springs. That is MOO

I find the missing phone interesting...
The missing phone is very interesting to me as well. Because I believe the scene was staged, it would be natural for her phone to have been recovered (to sell a struggle and abduction). If they found at least one personal item of hers, then it should be her phone.

Her killer was obviously worried about what the phone would have told LE.

I wonder if his employee's phones were searched. BM could've used burner phones with communications to these people on 5/9 and 5/10.
If he was using burner phones I hope they work as good as Lori and Chad Daybells did, seems like there are thousands of pages of evidence from those phones.
We can only pray that will be the outcome here also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member