Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM
SM has to be perfect. BM cannot tolerate weakness, sickness, deformities, or any type of imperfection. MOO
You forgot cooperative and never asking questions. My what a life SM had.
I have a strong sense that no matter what she was going through; cancer, chemo and radiation; she still did her 'wifely' duties. Cleaning house, cooking dinner etc.
That was her job, in his mind.
I think it was more of her being (a silent) asset to him than imperfections.
She questioned his authority and his 'goings on', thus her demise.
JMO

Last edited:
The missing phone is very interesting to me as well. Because I believe the scene was staged, it would be natural for her phone to have been recovered (to sell a struggle and abduction). If they found at least one personal item of hers, then it should be her phone.

Her killer was obviously worried about what the phone would have told LE.
Absolutely.

The missing phone IMO disproves the theory that she was abducted. How would a random abductor know she kept her phone where she did? They would be on the move and pinging away before he/she realised.

As for Mr Lion, he could be the smartest cat in the western world but I'm fairly sure he wouldnt be clued up on phone pings.

In addition.

In 3 to 4 days more stuff is coming out.

LE has plenty of info from hotel including a timeline.

3 to 4 psychics joining the search/one has 90% success rate and has been used by the FBI.

Benghazi boys on board!

$1 million total from Granny and Mom's death. AM says went to the Salida house. Speculates that insurance papers found in hotel trash have something to do with this.

Bringing in boats and sonar.

Suspects daughter saw some marital discord

And my personal fave.......when BM was enraged at work site started to cry like a baby when in a choke hold

MOO MOO and MOO.

Boats?
I’m puzzled where they’ll use boats with sonar

I'd be surprised if he burned her remains. There was a fire ban in Chaffee County. IMO, any fires (in Chaffee County) would have attracted attention.

Fire Restrictions in Chaffee County - Chaffee County Sheriff
P. Frazee burned KB's body all night long in Co. while a burn ban was in effect.
IMO when someone lives on acreage, they have a lot more freedom without neighbors watching. Especially since these burns could have taken place after dark when most people would be in bed sleeping.

Yeah, I thought that, too, but if he was burning in a smaller container, it may not have been noticed. He probably knew how to do small contained burns, being a firefighter and all. ;)
Just tossing out ideas. I think it more likely that she was buried somewhere.
In fire danger country the smell of fire is reported by everyone. It easily drifts 10s of miles.

Maybe BM locked the ring up in a safety deposit box? Bank video.
MOOOOOO.
BBM:

That ring has definitely been squirreled away somewhere for safekeeping.

One thing's for sure: It's not on Suzanne's hand.

Guaranteed.

Too much $$$$ value…and as we all know, that's all this perp cares about.

That, and his precious ego.

JMO.

P. Frazee burned KB's body all night long in Co. while a burn ban was in effect.
IMO when someone lives on acreage, they have a lot more freedom without neighbors watching. Especially since these burns could have taken place after dark when most people would be in bed sleeping.
Frazee had the benefit of time however, which is something BM did not have here. Let’s say Suzanne was murdered Saturday afternoon, BM still had a ton of work to do.

He didn’t leave himself with the time in which he could get very creative. I suspect Suzanne is intact, but buried.

As far as no evidence of a struggle... an ambush can leave little to no signs that anything has gone wrong.
Whether familial attack or a stranger.
My opinion is that Suzanne did not leave that house alive.
But possibly there was no blood or anything out of place ?

Still-- LE seemed suspicious within a day or even hours about a random stranger abducting/attacking Suzanne within her home.
Fwiw, I think they're on the right track !
BBM: It's been hard for me to shake the feeling that LE knew what was up, when they first got the call. MOO.

Would that be in the same school district?
After AM said Pueblo, he went on to say it was a few minutes away east so it could not possibly be Pueblo which is 2 hours from Salida. Poncha Springs fits that description.

data=S8sqcM2lNusEirvgdM3Sh62SffBe4ToV_pQGarFR5xCEDhtgN-_PwE4GH-64ffweHTgI4i5i69Tv7uDcZBKuFPrSbtMMoB6OWPcwR-QsQTRpb9n-xTAj4-KzBjcGXhYhdOaEUj-5Vw8fBJIJFAPz6IilmFf4mpJk3Hh5zr4o6bPaZtBW3tL_ti98c6pB,ahForxcyFyzq3W6BZWveXGQ9IWp7uCHrDxHl3Xv3agBK_yjCHBAFVNGRfwDps1_yCcGNyXbmE80nf-wj_sXgE-IFfMrBAqPthmjriI6HY_BWNNQ28JPm1VVHdA4FXARGEszAAwdiXULW6btykJ-mXdlXu2kKDmvx_dflw4DYV9objlC61J7plPj4GDRAV7q7jcc3f_JNN11cvcnbkBvBOn9YSJTxtOasBEvRb0JgZXhhuRiSge_8l7yoTRV6gQQODHoC1wQ35dM_Hyrh_6y5qXCO_GT0yntejoh9aZScZhVmXuPlEYgiZzPX4I5Gc9hIN5AIBLB2xmdGhRW_jCe4e3595acaGd5dZMKDjMLBieEYF0hzDwQWjDMTcI05-dru-HU_zit6vTrt

10 min (5.0 mi) via US-50 W

Does the inheritance change anyone over to pre-meditated based on the beforehand knowledge the usual suspect probably had? Even the whole Colorado move being part of the plan? ("Crazy over money and work ")
And can the uncle petition the Child Protective Services to get the child in protective custody since my request to Lauren to ask child protective services if L>E> made a report to them about a "possible enough evidence to charge the dad" went unaswered on you tube video?

Frazee had the benefit of time however, which is something BM did not have here. Let’s say Suzanne was murdered Saturday afternoon, BM still had a ton of work to do.

He didn’t leave himself with the time in which he could get very creative. I suspect Suzanne is intact, but buried.
Interesting, does anyone know how long BM was a volunteer fire fighter? Im curious to know if he had actual knowledge about fires or if it was just a way to be involved with the community

The missing phone is very interesting to me as well. Because I believe the scene was staged, it would be natural for her phone to have been recovered (to sell a struggle and abduction). If they found at least one personal item of hers, then it should be her phone.

Her killer was obviously worried about what the phone would have told LE.
You know what floats my boat even more?
BM, the strong, powerful , let's get the job done man has met his match in his wife's older brother. AM is the man of the hour. Up to the task and geared up to find his sister. Focused, determined, anger in check, let's organize the troops and get'er done.
Melted my heart when he alluded to when 3 or more are gathered in My name in prayer.
MOO.

As far as no evidence of a struggle... an ambush can leave little to no signs that anything has gone wrong.
Whether familial attack or a stranger.
My opinion is that Suzanne did not leave that house alive.
But possibly there was no blood or anything out of place ?

Still-- LE seemed suspicious within a day or even hours about a random stranger abducting/attacking Suzanne within her home.
Fwiw, I think they're on the right track !
No signs of a struggle, does not preclude blood evidence being found. Suzanne may have not seen it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia