Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often thought that the FBI was sifting for pieces of the phone or the SIM card at the dig site in Salida.

Yes! Not once did I ever think they were searching for SM's body at the building site. I recall posting that I thought BM may have used the construction dumpster to destroy docs or SM's electronics i.e., tablet, phone, etc.. And now we hear that BM likes leaving property docs in the trash cans at hotels.

Probable cause is a beautiful thing.... just sayin. :)

I do wonder why Barry would move out of the house. What’s really the point of that? It’s got to be expensive. I feel like it means something. Is there something in the house that he would not want his daughters to find? During the two SWs, could LE turn the house upside down, search the girls’ rooms, every inch of it?
IMHO
He's hiding

I have very little experience following these types of situations, but I can read the tea leaves - BM is done.

What does a desperate man do when he realizes that he is trapped?

And is it normal for LE to allow a POI to flap in the wind, when there is enough public knowledge to present a strong case?

I do wonder why Barry would move out of the house. What’s really the point of that? It’s got to be expensive. I feel like it means something. Is there something in the house that he would not want his daughters to find? During the two SWs, could LE turn the house upside down, search the girls’ rooms, every inch of it?
I think it’s weird too. I mean supposedly nothing bad happened in there since she disappeared from a bike ride, right? o_O It does seem expensive and unnecessary. I haven’t heard the reporters are camping out at his house And even if they were they could easily find out about his condo a few minutes away.

I cannot think of a single reason, someone pretending to be SM, would go on her profile and send friend requests to folks in Indiana, that her brother went to school with. And... to do this a good 10-12 hours after her chat with her friend just abruptly ended, without any explanation.

Anyone have any ideas why this would be done?

This may have already been answered, so apologies if it has.

But do you remember how I explained that if BM used his phone to log in to SM’s Facebook profile, Facebook would grab all of BM’s contacts and then suggest them to connect with SM?

Hopefully you remember that explanation.

Well, the fact that multiple requests happened at mid night make me think a couple things:

-There could be a notification that pops up “do you want to find new friends” or something like that? And BM could hit yes by accident and then everyone gets the invite.

Or

-Facebook runs some type of batch process which occurs at midnight (start of a new day) to send out all of the requests that come from new contacts being gathered.

I’d feel pretty confident it’s one of these two things and it only Strengthens my explanation of BM logging in as SM on his phone.

My first thought is that his daughter didn't want to be there, where her mother was last alive.
We did see Barry bbqing with peanut butter and bbq sauce in August, I think it was.
Is it me or did he look much older than his earthly years?

Agreed. I think it’s most likely exactly that. Also this poor kid is known as “her”, the one with the missing mom & folks side eyeing her dad. New home, new school. I’m actually the least surprised about this but of information. IMO
But we think it’s Poncha Springs which is literally right down the road. Same school.

You forgot cooperative and never asking questions. My what a life SM had.
I have a strong sense that no matter what she was going through; cancer, chemo and radiation; she still did her 'wifely' duties. Cleaning house, cooking dinner etc.
That was her job.
I think it was more of her being (a silent) asset to him than imperfections.
She questioned his authority and his 'goings on', thus her demise.
JMO

BM does not pick up after himself, as this was SM's chore.
Note at the hotel: leaving towels on the floor: now cleaner's chore.
BM wouldn't stoop to such tasks, a real 'he man'.

In the Arkansaw River and the large creek that
runs through there?
Yes the Arkansas, I was thinking they were talking larger motor boats used for fishing lakes but the river has too many rocks and shallow spots for a motor, especially this time of year
I’ve never seen anything on the river other than kayaks and rafts

I have very little experience following these types of situations, but I can read the tea leaves - BM is done.

And is it normal for LE to allow a POI to flap in the wind, when there is enough public knowledge to present a strong case?
IMO i dont think LE is leaving him to the wind, i think their taking their time to build their case the right way. No body cases can be very difficult to win in court so the more evidence the can find the better. I believe he will be arrested when they have enough to charge and have some sort of forensics tying him to the case. Unfortunately that type of testing can take months

I agree. I'd be extremely surprised if there was an accomplice. Maybe I'm naive, but how does anyone make that phone call (hey buddy, I have a huuuuuge favor to ask..... )? BM would have to be closely tied into a big-time criminal element to make a phone call like that, and i just don't see it.
BBM:

Having closely followed a couple of other Colorado cases recently involving mind-numbingly idiotic murderers, nothing would surprise me here.

Added to that, BM strikes me as the type to have friends in low places.

Birds of a feather and all that.

I'm not at all convinced he had an accomplice, but it won't shock me to learn that he did.

JMO.

Last edited:

I certainly hope BM is done.
We've been waiting nearly 4 months.
May it all be unravelling for him asap. Suzanne deserves justice and those poor daughters need to know the truth.
Right from the beginning, this case has been so heartbreaking with everything Suzanne went through.

BBM:

Having closely followed a couple of other Colorado cases recently involving mind-numbingly idiotic murderers, nothing would surprise me here.

BM strikes me as the type to have friends in low places.

Birds of a feather and all that.

I'm not all convinced he had an accomplice, but it won't shock me to learn that he did.

JMO.
$500,000 can buy alot of friends with flexible morals given the right price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members