Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO i dont think LE is leaving him to the wind, i think their taking their time to build their case the right way. No body cases can be very difficult to win in court so the more evidence the can find the better. I believe he will be arrested when they have enough to charge and have some sort of forensics tying him to the case. Unfortunately that type of testing can take months
I believe LE already has enough to charge him.
JMO

Last edited:
Very true, but then why the bleach/chlorine smell in the home?
I suspect he got very physical and the injuries
created wounds which bled.
He may have been cleaning up something other than blood:
Be aware that strangulation may cause the following symptoms and/or consequences: difficulty breathing, raspy, hoarse or loss of voice, coughing, difficulty swallowing, drooling, nausea, vomiting, changes in behavior, hallucinations, headaches, light heaedness, dizziness, urination or defecation, miscarriage, swollen ...
upload_2020-9-7_16-33-41.png
https://www.pottstown.org/DocumentCenter/View/211/Strangulation-Information-for-Victims?bidId=

I’m really thinking about the bobcat, and attachments BM may have had at his disposal.

We know from BM’s OWN words, there is something connected to the bobcat. If he had an attachment for the forks (like on a forklift) then he could move a heavy cooler easily.

So, if someone forgot to change the attachment back to what would be needed for say... dirt work, that would be suspicious to me.

I have a different take on his daughters.
Really sense the need for them to align with their father.
Obviously, they have felt loved and secure with both parents.
How hard will it be for them to make that leap that their father could have been the cause of their mother's disappearance?
They need lots of time to grieve the loss of their mother,and at present need the comfort their father can provide.
JMHO

So BM moves himself and younger Daughter to a Condo in another town? So if Suzanne comes home there’s nobody there waiting for her?! Oh wait, that’s right, he knows she’s not coming home!

I suppose he wanted to get outta dodge before AM and Army of searchers come to town, you know, to try and find his missing beloved wife of 26 years.

Also, since BM actions/inaction since day one of SM missing have not added up to a loving husband desperate to find his missing wife, in addition to things heating up especially so since the recent developments/revelations in the case, BM is under a microscope now more than ever and I would imagine the citizens in their small town are, at the very least, giving him the side-eye at this point. His ego can’t handle that. In his mind, better to get away, and maybe it will all go away.

It won’t.

You can run BM but you cannot hide.

All of the above is MOO.

#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
I have a different take on his daughters.
Really sense the need for them to align with their father.
Obviously, they have felt loved and secure with both parents.
How hard will it be for them to make that leap that their father could have been the cause of their mother's disappearance?
They need lots of time to grieve the loss of their mother,and at present need the comfort their father can provide.
JMHO
Oh I think you are spot on.
These poor daughters may NEVER accept the fact BM is guilty, if he is of course.
It’s heartbreaking all the way around for them, IMO.

I’m really thinking about the bobcat, and attachments BM may have had at his disposal.

We know from BM’s OWN words, there is something connected to the bobcat. If he had an attachment for the forks (like on a forklift) then he could move a heavy cooler easily.

So, if someone forgot to change the attachment back to what would be needed for say... dirt work, that would be suspicious to me.
MOO He wouldn't have needed forks to move a cooler. The front bucket that was on that BobCat in the pictures could move that, or just about anything. You would only need to slide a cooler into the bucket. Then tip it back a little. It would ride nicely. Its amazing what you can move with one of those buckets.

MOO He wouldn't have needed forks to move a cooler. The front bucket that was on that BobCat in the pictures could move that, or just about anything. You would only need to slide a cooler into the bucket. Then tip it back a little. It would ride nicely. Its amazing what you can move with one of those buckets.
I definitely agree. We have a big ol tractor that has several attachments. I’m just trying to figure out what BM is referencing with the Bobcat thing?

So BM moves himself and younger Daughter to a Condo in another town? So if Suzanne comes home there’s nobody there waiting for her? Oh wait that’s right, he knows she’s not coming home.

I suppose he wanted to get outta dodge before AM and Army of searchers come to town, you know to try and find his missing beloved wife of 26 years. Also, since BM actions/inaction since day 1 of SM missing have not added up to a loving husband desperate to find his missing wife, in addition to recent developments in the case and things really heating up, BM is under a microscope now more than ever and I would imagine the citizens in their small town are, at the very least, giving him the side-eye at this point. His ego can’t handle that. In his mind, better to get away and maybe it will all go away.

It won’t.

You can run BM but you cannot hide.

All of the above is MOO.

#JusticeForSuzanne
Could not agree with you more. The only reason for BM to be so inactive or not to feel a sense of urgency in regards to his missing wife, is he knows exactly what happened to her, he knows shes know longer alive and he knows exactly where he left her

Last edited:
Wouldn't getting a cooler down flag stone steps leave microscopic plastic shards in the grit of the stone where the cooler was dragged or the plastic wheels dropped on each successive step?

Also think MOO a man could get a cooler containing a 120 lbs woman into a truck bed without needing a machine.

Wouldn't getting a cooler down flag stone steps leave microscopic plastic shards in the grit of the stone where the cooler was dragged or the plastic wheels dropped on each successive step?

Also think MOO a man could get a cooler containing a 120 lbs woman into a truck bed without needing a machine.
I’m sure BM could move the cooler by hand given his size.

But, what are we missing with the whole Bobcat story BM told to LS?

ETA: BM told that story for a reason, IMO. Something was off with the Bobcat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader