Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine what he is telling them, hopefully they won't be under his influence much longer.
If BM is arrested and charged those poor girls are going to have a rough next 4-5 years.
With a trial and testifying that's stressful for young girls.
Wonder if they will go along with dad till they're out of college and working or how else will they get their expenses paid?

Chris McDonough@187Cjm
Clarity #suzannemorphew #findsuzanne #bigjob
@ProfilingEvil
#FindSuzanne #suzannemoorman #moormanfamilysearch

EhVFxwnXcAYUp-H
I so hope that’s a pic of the actual product, from the actual store. MOO.

If BM is arrested and charged those poor girls are going to have a rough next 4-5 years.
With a trial and testifying that's stressful for young girls.
Wonder if they will go along with dad till they're out of college and working or how else will they get their expenses paid?
in the event BM is charged he would be removed as guardian and the children would like take over, if they wanted to. Adult children are next in line for priority after a spouse, but also if death was proven assets would distribute as normal and without a will the children would get everything. the slayer rule prevents someone from profiting from the death of another so BM would not benefit

I wonder if they were “Friend Requests”or “People You May Know” popups? Maybe @Hoosierfan72 could clarify this? If a friend request, BM may have sent them from SM’s page so he could say, “See, SM was fine Saturday night.” If BM was on SM’s page on his phone, then the People You May Know pop up would go out, (as I understand it), to BM’s friends from his contacts.
According to the DW, she definitely did not receive any friend requests from SM. It was either PYMK or friend suggestions (and she actually thinks it was both, but isn't 100% sure).
Remember that the hometown is a very small town, BM was a couple of years older than SM - and AM is a couple of years older than BM - however, there's a lot of crossover of friendships across graduating classes and ages. I'd be shocked if there wasn't already a number of mutual friends between those three. MOO, JMO.

Other than distance and familiarity down 50 towards Canon I can’t imagine Pueblo his choice unless he knows someone who has an empty condo in Pueblo West.
The lake and good Mexican food only draw, MOO
I have no idea where the college-aged daughter goes to school (and it is against TOS here to sleuth that information), but there IS a CSU campus in Pueblo, so maybe that is the draw - to keep BM and the two daughters all in close proximity.

I believe LE already has enough to charge him.
JMO

I do, too.

At this point, I'm beginning to think the reason we haven't seen an arrest yet is the DA.

There's no question in my mind that most, if not all, of the information coming out has been deliberately released by LE to these multiple outlets.

These are not unintentional leaks.
I think the purpose of LE allowing certain facts of the case to emerge may be twofold:

First and foremost, it puts a ton of pressure on BM.
At this point, it's more than obvious that he's the #1 suspect in SM's disappearance.
LE hasn't come out and said it, because they don't have to now.

Secondly, though, I think LE may be allowing this information to be shared with the public in order to put some pressure on the DA to move this case forward to a prosecution.
This IS an election year.
Sheriff Spezze is a smart man.

I think the DA may be the holdup.

JMO.

Last edited:
Poncho Springs is just seven miles from the Morphew home. It’s actually closer to Salida where BM appears to have done most of his work.

Also, confirming Salida HS (grades 9-12 and about 370 students) serves the students of Poncha Springs where many of the daughter's friends reside. While the population of PS is about 900, there's actually more permanent family housing in PS than in Salida which caters more to housing the vacationers and old-timers. MOO

ETA: https://www.niche.com/k12/search/best-public-high-schools/t/poncha-springs-chaffee-co/

Last edited:
Is it confirmed that TES will definitely be participating in search efforts?

Or is it just that family has requested their assistance?

I thought LE had to actually be the ones to request it in order for TES to get involved.

I'm interested to learn whether or not LE did that in this case.

I'd actually be a bit surprised.

TM from TES has said some things recently about LE in another case that might make other LEAs leery about inviting him to aid in their searches.

JMO.
I know in one of the recent PE YouTube Lives people in chat kept bring up TES and they commented that THEY would not be requesting their help but would pass the info to AM.

This video today with AM calling in, Andy mentions “a group out of Texas possibly bringing horseback in“.
At 46:00

IMO people are assuming it’s Tim Miller and TES.
ITA that LE would have to approve their help.

This is new information from Andy Moorman, Suzanne’s brother.

Even without the phone, they can still get a wealth of information from her phone company, Google, Facebook, and whatever else. So all is not lost.

They won’t be able to get her text messages themselves, but they can always get them from the people her records show she texted.
That is good news I wasn't sure how that worked guess it will make LE job just a little bit harder having to secure warrants and wait for the information but at least they can still get the information they need.

AM’s latest interview - a couple things that stuck out to me.

1) AM feels that his sister was pushing for a divorce
2) AM states that BM was “driven” by money and work to the point that it was scary
3) LE shared with AM that SM’s phone last pinged at the house and has not been recovered and there was no evidence of a struggle in the house.
4) Since moving to Colorado, AM says he reached out many times, to find out how BM and the family were doing, but BM never returned calls

The crosshairs are directly between BM’s eyes. This case is about to blow wide open. IMO

Suspect strangulation... very common when/if there is DV, which i am leaning towards. Not messy so less likely to lead to a obvious crime scene. But, bleach/chlorine smell... well, some bodily functions are lost at death or he really did d..m..... Sorry, can't type it out. :(

More on BM speaking out.

"I loved my wife." Yes, and many kill spouses they "love" especially if the spouse wanted to leave.

"She was the light of our lives." While girls might be forgiven for needing to attend some camping thing on MD because Covid was ruining all their school and personal events, a husband for whom his wife was very important would know to fill in that gap.

Suspect strangulation... very common when/if there is DV, which i am leaning towards. Not messy so less likely to lead to a obvious crime scene. But, bleach/chlorine smell... well, some bodily functions are lost at death or he really did d..m..... Sorry, can't type it out. :(
In the Dupont de Ligonnès murders the father killed his whole family in a very premeditated way, but he slipped them all sleeping pills to reduce the struggle. .... that could have happened here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia