Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that makes me nervous is that AM asked LE if there was any evidence of a struggle in the house and they said, “no.” This is exactly why this morning I started worrying that they don’t have physical evidence.
I’m not worried yet. Signs of a struggle are totally different from physical evidence in most respects. A suffocation, strangulation, or any sudden death may not show signs of a struggle if the person had no idea they were about to be attacked. Signs of a struggle might be an overturned table or chair, broken glass, etc. Physical evidence may be blood, fingerprints, saliva, semen, a fingernail, a computer, a cellphone, etc.
AM indicated that LE did remove evidence from the home. That’s why I’m not worried yet.

In addition.

In 3 to 4 days more stuff is coming out.

LE has plenty of info from hotel including a timeline.

3 to 4 psychics joining the search/one has 90% success rate and has been used by the FBI.

Benghazi boys on board!

$1 million total from Granny and Mom's death. AM says went to the Salida house. Speculates that insurance papers found in hotel trash have something to do with this.

Bringing in boats and sonar.

Suspects daughter saw some marital discord

And my personal fave.......when BM was enraged at work site started to cry like a baby when in a choke hold

MOO MOO and MOO.
The transcript says the Moorman kids inherited half-million. That's what my ears heard too.

Do we know for sure that her phone was never found? I thought that it was said early on that she had left her phone at home when she went for this "bike ride" but I could be mistaken I'm following a lot of cases these days. If her phone is missing can LE still get data from it like her phone pings, text messages, etc or would they need the phone itself for that?

Do we know for sure that her phone was never found? I thought that it was said early on that she had left her phone at home when she went for this "bike ride" but I could be mistaken I'm following a lot of cases these days. If her phone is missing can LE still get data from it like her phone pings, text messages, etc or would they need the phone itself for that?
This is new information from Andy Moorman, Suzanne’s brother.

Even without the phone, they can still get a wealth of information from her phone company, Google, Facebook, and whatever else. So all is not lost.

They won’t be able to get her text messages themselves, but they can always get them from the people her records show she texted.

LE wouldnt need the actual phone, the GPS information comes straight from the carrier

P. Frazee burned KB's body all night long in Co. while a burn ban was in effect.
IMO when someone lives on acreage, they have a lot more freedom without neighbors watching. Especially since these burns could have taken place after dark when most people would be in bed sleeping.
And then there is Ayoola Ajayi, who burned his victim's body in his back yard. Neighbors smelled an odor that night but had no idea it was human flesh, apparently. Imo

Frazee had the benefit of time however, which is something BM did not have here. Let’s say Suzanne was murdered Saturday afternoon, BM still had a ton of work to do.

He didn’t leave himself with the time in which he could get very creative. I suspect Suzanne is intact, but buried.
I would assume that bleach would clean dirt evidence. CSI can determine where dirt came from.
Silt, loam, mineral compounds, ph etc. That could've been stage one.
I have a suspicion that SM's body was moved and then who knows what happened which could've caused the hotel room to be bleached. IMO, I think this was a two or more day event and and two or more person disposal. God, I hated writing that.
ETA: I wonder if he bought new work boots at the Walmart with his co-worker.

Last edited:
The missing phone is very interesting to me as well. Because I believe the scene was staged, it would be natural for her phone to have been recovered (to sell a struggle and abduction). If they found at least one personal item of hers, then it should be her phone.

Her killer was obviously worried about what the phone would have told LE.
I have often thought that the FBI was sifting for pieces of the phone or the SIM card at the dig site in Salida.

And then there is Ayoola Ajayi, who burned his victim's body in his back yard. Neighbors smelled an odor that night but had no idea it was human flesh, apparently. Imo

Yes but they weren't an upscale neighborhhodd worried anout wildfire
MOO more worried about a meth dealer burning tires and scared to call in maybe.

Same for Frazee, high grassy Savannah not a more valley forested wooded cabiny area like Salida

Last edited:
No signs of a struggle, does not preclude blood evidence being found. Suzanne may have not seen it coming.
That’s exactly my thinking. We have NO idea what was found in that house. LE is definitely not going to share that with AM or anyone else.

However, AM stated evidence WAS taken from the house - that means something. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02