Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the job of a machine and MG knew how to run a Bobcat. When she said rake, I think with a large quantity of sand it wouldn't be by hand. Just my opinion.
Thank you for clarifying!
The area next to the river at town jobsite in photos isn’t very large and appears boulders added to look placed as well as fresh sand
That requires hand raking

And explain to me why BM would be mad that MG would turn over her phone.

There is something on that phone that he doesn’t want LE to see.
Triple Bam!!!
Maybe since you've communicated w/ LS, you could pm her and have her get this info from MG. Probably won't answer, but it's important to ask.
My hinky meter says there may be previous or current hinkiness between MG and BM. Which alligns with why her home relationship is sketchy now also.

BM is the last one to say she was alive and that was at 5 am on Sunday, May the 10th. Whether this is true or not has not been released. I haven't read in MSM that any other person has said they saw her alive on that Sunday.

They have to still give BM's time on Sunday morning otherwise it would be publicly questioning his statement about when he last saw her.

Barry turned his phone over; I wonder if Barry had already deleted texts/conversations with MG that he thought might raise suspicion. In comparing the two phones, LE might learn a bit more about Barry and if he was being honest. I know that they are able to gather all from the phones including the deleted stuff, but it would prove interesting if Barry had already deleted things that might not seem above board.

Thank you for clarifying!
The area next to the river at town jobsite in photos isn’t very large and appears boulders added to look placed as well as fresh sand
That requires hand raking

That is the finished product.

At the time MG was working she mentioned that she had a full days work ahead of her but that BM let her go at 11am, so I think that was in the early stages of that project.

At that time, Raking was referring to making a nice even slope on the river bank as opposed to leaving it a muddy mess.

I’d imagine that future work involved adding more dirt/sand and building up the “beach” area and then adding the rocks at the end. It would be interesting to know when the project was completed.

While LE may not be able to retrieve the content of text messages sent between BM and MG they will be able to see when texts and calls were made or sent between their phones when they subpoena their phone records.

MG said she worked with him everyday, i wonder if that is indeed true or is that something she threw out there to cover the fact that their phone records may show that they were in communication everyday?

I'm not sure if they ever had a relationship or not, but if they didn't then that's a horrible accusation MG is having to deal with given these circumstances.

Barry turned his phone over; I wonder if Barry had already deleted texts/conversations with MG that he thought might raise suspicion. In comparing the two phones, LE might learn a bit more about Barry and if he was being honest. I know that they are able to gather all from the phones including the deleted stuff, but it would prove interesting if Barry had already deleted things that might not seem above board.

I have wondered whether BM had a second phone which he used for communications he wished to keep secret from Suzanne.
It is also possible MG had more than one phone.

The cleaning person saw Barry and Suzanne walking on Wednesday. Maybe Suzanne was tired of being home alone 6 or 7 days a week, doing all activities solo, and told Barry that he needed to step up in the marriage because she was unhappy. Maybe it was an ultimatum. He’s mad that Suzanne takes a stand, and how dare she demand he cut back on work! He starts work on Saturday, but knows she wants him home so he only puts in half a day and sends MG home. He goes home to appease Suzanne, but she is busy messaging her friend. The King has arrived, but she does not drop everything. Maybe he showers and goes to the fridge, yet she still does not get ready to leave for their hike/bike ride. He continues to wait and stew while she messages. She does not immediately drop everything because he came home, and he blows.

Hmmm...so MG met with CBI more times than BM according to his own statement (3-30 hours). She had much more to discuss than just the Saturday b4 Mother’s Day and Mother’s Day itself. Hope we hear more of her hour and a half interview with LS.

Is it possible for someone to contact LS and ask her if she is going to release more of the interview,and if so,when?

My belief is that all 3 workers arrived to the hotel Sunday night. From the picture of MG and JP in the vehicle shown on LS news video last night, it appears they all drove together in one vehicle.

I also think that there were probably 3 rooms rented, one for each employee. However, one of the rooms in the name of JP was rented for Saturday night as well. BM knew he'd be arriving around 9 am on Sunday morning so he either got a very early check-in (quite possible since during COVID the motel wouldn't be as busy as usual) OR he rented one room for the Sat. night, knowing he'd need it early Sunday morning.

All JMO.

BBM Agree with bolded statement. Why would the hotel turnover surveillance video which included May 9 unless there was reason to show BM could/should be in the video? I know Daily Mail was the source for the timeline and they can be less than reliable. But it could very well be fact.

As long as we're speculating. Anyone want to speculate on specific roles the additional person or persons could play in this drama?

It's just feels simpler if BM does it all himself. But if it was premeditated, not done in a rage, he may not have had the guts to do it himself. Maybe he couldn't bring himself to kill her.
Moo
I'll bite....
I believe BM, alone, caused her death.
But I believe he used at least one, maybe 2,
buddies to help w/ those pesky details that coverup and wrap up details.

Why would 2 others be involved w/ MG's paycheck or phone or......????? And their semi-threatening comment to MG came right from BM so they're acting as a lieutenant for him.
WHY? Because they signed on to help him in this situation. But WHY?
In a panic, I suspect BM contacted one or both
and sought their assistance.
Maybe he cried like a baby. They bought it.
But, Yeah, I suspect one or both had a hand in the coverup.
speculation, moo.

Nowadays a lot of people seem to take photos of every mundane moment of their lives. Maybe MG did this and LE are interested in her photos on her phone. They could contain pics of job sites in various states of completion, the truck & truck bed, the tools, the hotel room, BM, or any number of things which are only now of interest because of Suzanne’s disappearance. Moo

It would also, arguably, be subject to an objection in court if she testified as much, since she could have no personal knowledge about what is or is not "the worst night of" Barry's life. Of course, the phrase is not an uncommon figure of speech that sums up disheveled clothing, bags under eyes, etc., so it's possible that it could be allowed.
I think the worst nights of BMs life are soon upon him.

BBM Agree with bolded statement. Why would the hotel turnover surveillance video which included May 9 unless there was reason to show BM could/should be in the video? I know Daily Mail was the source for the timeline and they can be less than reliable. But it could very well be fact.
Originally I had the very same thought - if BM didn't show up until Sunday morning as he said, there'd be no reason for the hotel to hand over security video from the 9th.
But, that same article also said that BM didn't leave any tools (he did, he just left a ridiculous assortment that they didn't even need), and that JP never even saw the jobsite. We know that's likely not true, since MG was at the jobsite (I'll assume she didn't go alone, because why would she?) and found only about 30 minutes of work had been done. Now I'm not so sure about the 9th, from that article.

jmo

Last edited:
Hmmm...so MG met with CBI more times than BM according to his own statement (3-30 hours). She had much more to discuss than just the Saturday b4 Mother’s Day and Mother’s Day itself. Hope we hear more of her hour and a half interview with LS.
BBM
mmm. 3-30 hours? Was it 30 consistent hours 3 times? Is that what he's representing?
Sleep deprivation?

This would, indeed be a very big bombshell that would blow Barry's timeline out of the water. I suspect we won't get the answer to this anytime soon though. Law-enforcement though does absolutely have this information, they have key card data from the hotel I am sure. What time Barry checked in, what time was the room first accessed, and what time additional entries were made. Not to mention surveillance video.

I'll bite....
I believe BM, alone, caused her death.
But I believe he used at least one, maybe 2,
buddies to help w/ those pesky details that coverup and wrap up details.

Why would 2 others be involved w/ MG's paycheck or phone or......????? And their semi-threatening comment to MG came right from BM so they're acting as a lieutenant for him.
WHY? Because they signed on to help him in this situation. But WHY?
In a panic, I suspect BM contacted one or both
and sought their assistance.
Maybe he cried like a baby. They bought it.
But, Yeah, I suspect one or both had a hand in the coverup.
speculation, moo.

I agree, Barry's master manipulation and orchestration of everyone around him to me suggests that others helped him, most likely without really knowing. It is very common to give those that we know the benefit of the doubt, and add a little "distraught, maligned husband" drama into the mix and people are happy to do what's asked.

Patrick Frazee asked some of his employees to dump things in the creek or river which were very likely Kelsey's remains and told them it was deer remains or something like that.

But now, after the veil has been lifted and the circumstances are becoming a bit clearer, BM's associates, at least some, are emboldened to speak up. Hindsight is 20/20. I think it's going to be key to his prosecution too, the more people you tell the more they know, the more lies you tell to different people, the easier it is to get caught in contradictions.

“I’m not the other woman”: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

He fired me because I gave up my phone, I wasn’t staying quiet and I was complying with CBI,” she said of that interaction. “I feel like if he was innocent, he would have talked to me. I worked with him every day for a long time.”

I have to go back and look, thought there was something that referenced MG as a full time employee for Sunset for less than a year.

I don't recall seeing anything about that, and it's not mentioned in the article linked.

However long she actually did work with him, I get the impression she felt like they knew each other well enough, after working together every day for a while now, that he might react/speak differently than he did, if he were innocent in SM's disappearance.

Instead, he fired her for cooperating with the CBI and handing over her phone. Then trashed her on national television and accused her (and JP as well) of being a "meth head".

If BM is innocent, he's trying REALLY hard to look guilty, and doing a bang up job.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member