Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random observation:

I'll be shocked if SM's case doesn't get featured on Dateline and/or 48 hours at some point.

The one positive here is that the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are such that this case will likely garner a huge amount of public interest and media attention, as we're already starting to see.

That in turn will help to keep LE highly motivated to locate her and bring this case to a resolution.

JMO.
I posted upthread nephew gave an interview to dateline

I'm firmly on the fence on this one but I just have to say, heaven help my husband if I ever go missing. He forgets to wear his seatbelt sometimes, and he hates having his photo taken...

I'm just feeling the need to gently remind everyone that it's really, really easy to read too much into things which in most cases are completely innocent or benign.

absolutely. reminds of the Mollie Tibbetts case before her body was found when people dug up old tweets where she was fighting with her younger brother and it was mentioned how he had gotten physical with her over an ipad. While I do understand the alarm and suspicion upon seeing that, we obviously know someone else entirely killed her and siblings often fight really bad and can get nasty with each other. As much as we all want to analyze SM posts, when it comes to criminal cases we can't tag them as "evidence", we just can't.

Ohhhhh ... is the husband cooperating? Yes he is, we hope he continues to do so :eek:
Note: he did not repeat that question, like he did the others.

I think that is VERY telling! He repeated the others so he had time to think about what he was going to say. He didn't need to repeat the husband question because he had the answer and there was no hesitation on it. I don't think hubby is involved at all.

Basically a nothing burger (what I expect from most pressers)

Stumbled on if they think she is alive.
Don't expect suicide, not ruling it out.
Still don't believe it was an animal attack.
Felt like he rushed through the husband cooperating question (imo)

Thought they said they didn't find anything today, but then at the end said "we will decide on what we do based on what we found today"

Won't give info on bike.
Won't give info on what was found (which is normal).

BUT WHY NOT ON THE BIKE?
Why not say what time they think she went missing?
Why not give a description of what she was wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member