CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please remind me, were there pill fragments of any sort in stomach contents upon autopsy? TIA

About the jewelry... the police are 100% willing to do a comparison of missing vs. recovered jewelry.

But the parents don't understand the proper procedure.

Proper procedure:
Anyone with missing jewelry has to submit photos to the police, and then the police do the comparison.

What the parents want:
Anyone with missing jewelry looks at all the photos of recovered jewelry, and says if they see any matches.

It should be completely obvious why the police have to do it the first way!
I'm sorry but that is just not at all accurate..just as someone mentioned upthread not all normal, middle class people have photographs of every piece of their jewelry(they'd likely have possibly a few of just random photos that were made and they happened to have a specific piece of jewelry on)..but not at all factual or realistic that most have photo evidence of all their pieces of jewelry..the same goes for all other items that are stolen in a robbery or burglary..no one has photographic evidence of every single item in their home that has monetary value..IMO its absurd to believe or expect that all people have this..

And as for the above procedure described that one must go through with LE in order to ever receive their stolen property back..well..its just not at all accurate either..in fact we never were even asked could we provide photographic evidence of the items that were stolen from our home(pieces of jewelry,surround sound system,several blue-ray players,and game consoles,as well as some high dollar lawn equipment including a $1500 backpack blower and mower)..

We of course never received all or even most of those items back but were able to receive a few..one being the high dollar blower(that we did not ever have to produce photo evidence to prove we had)..

Now, sure there are cases where le may be dealing with unsavory folks that they're leery of and may not believe that theyactually had/owned the item they're claiming was stolen from them..therefor le asks them to produce a pic of said item(s)..but by far and wide that's not standard operating procedure..

We did not ever have to produce photos of that which was stolen from us..and yes, that included jewelry..

++sorry for typos tablet keyboard sucks

In the photo M's mom posted on Sept. 8 I think it's worth noting that she captioned it "m loved yougurt and stuck to her favorites." If that was the case anyone who knew her well would know what flavors she'd likely choose.

Always MOO

Also sounds like a hint

Was just researching the stalking laws in Colorado and found an interesting page that described what constitutes stalking and how they judge the degree. Interestingly, this site claims that ALL stalking is a felonious act, it's just a matter of degree. It's upgraded for "serious emotional distress", and that emotional distress can be subjective. I'm wondering why Mom was told misdemeanor versus felony. Here's the site: http://www.omalleylawoffice.com/Person-Crimes/Stalking-in-Colorado-C-R-S-18-3-602.shtml

Sorry...many may disagree with me and this is just MOO...but there is no evidence this girl did any drugs. NONE. She was home most night by 10. She stayed in contact with her family at all times. She has no record that I can find, nor her family members. She was fit, heathly, and she danced in ballet at college for 2 classes. She was a lover of animals and nature.

I am not saying it's not possible...I'm just saying there not no evidence at all other than her death of any drugs......or hanging around drug heads.

Sorry...many may disagree with me and this is just MOO...but there is no evidence this girl did any drugs. NONE. She was home most night by 10. She stayed in contact with her family at all times. She has no record that I can find, nor her family members. She was fit, heathly, and she danced in ballet at college for 2 classes. She was a lover of animals and nature.

I am not saying it's not possible...I'm just saying there not no evidence at all other than her death of any drugs......or hanging around drug heads.
I agree with this.

I agree that there is no evidence of Morgan doing any drugs. If I say any more than that, I might be treading on the rules again and I don't want to do that! My apologies to anyone I've offended. I like it here!

Another thing about amytriptyline is it interacts with a long list of drugs. This link notes Prozac as one interacting drug. We know that they haven't tested Morgan's fluids for everything they could possible test for....some drug combinations are absolutely toxic and would lead to higher amytriptyline concentrations...Plus, you have to figure in the long, long half-life of amytriptyline....it hang around in the body anyway.

http://backandneck.about.com/od/drugstoavoid/f/elavildruginteractions.htm

In the latest post, mom discusses how the family is now wondering (this would have been this time last year) if all those knocks and noises were really the stalker or just a hypervigilent family's imagination. The same thing we were discussing yesterday.

So now my concern is that mom is visiting these boards and reading our concerns and adding a reply in her narrative. The danger in this is that we're not getting an accurate depiction of what they were feeling AT THE TIME. Already the account will be tainted by a year having gone past and time to mull over the incidents. Add to that our opinions and concerns, and we're going to end up with a really inaccurate account.

Toni, if you're reading this, please do not let what we say, question, or postulate affect your account. It's imperative that we get a feel for how you all felt and reacted as it happened. If you're upset about something brought up, please feel free to comment here and we can all discuss it. I know it'll be hard to ignore our questions and stick to your narrative, but please try. Pretend that we're not backseat driving at this point. All our opinions will change many times as the story unfolds, but that's bound to happen as more of the picture is unveiled.

That could also be why m didn't want to hang around certain people. We know K was arrested for possession. Maybe she was seen as being snobby for not wanting to be around people who were into that.

I think it would be normal at some point to question how much is real or if you were jumping when the wind blew and something rattled. This ordeal probably was on their mind every second, not getting sleep, jumping at every sound, not knowing if this stalker was going to hurt someone or just messing with their mind. Not knowing what you are dealing with has got to be the worse thing, Not knowing who the enemy is, not knowing where to turn and what to do. It had to be hell.

Someone please remind me, were there pill fragments of any sort in stomach contents upon autopsy? TIA

Will someone link me to a post regarding my question? TIA

Is there any official document that shoes the broken fingernails? Unless I'm missing it, I don't see where the family's expert mentions it...

In the latest post, mom discusses how the family is now wondering (this would have been this time last year) if all those knocks and noises were really the stalker or just a hypervigilent family's imagination. The same thing we were discussing yesterday.

So now my concern is that mom is visiting these boards and reading our concerns and adding a reply in her narrative. The danger in this is that we're not getting an accurate depiction of what they were feeling AT THE TIME. Already the account will be tainted by a year having gone past and time to mull over the incidents. Add to that our opinions and concerns, and we're going to end up with a really inaccurate account.

Toni, if you're reading this, please do not let what we say, question, or postulate affect your account. It's imperative that we get a feel for how you all felt and reacted as it happened. If you're upset about something brought up, please feel free to comment here and we can all discuss it. I know it'll be hard to ignore our questions and stick to your narrative, but please try. Pretend that we're not backseat driving at this point. All our opinions will change many times as the story unfolds, but that's bound to happen as more of the picture is unveiled.

MayraMM you appear to mirror most of my thoughts on this case.Here's yet another instance. I think I feared from the start that Morgan's mom might start to respond to comments, questions and feedback in the body of the blog instead of simply sticking to the story she has to tell. That to me was almost to be expected, I seem to remember a similar phenomenon with Zahra Baker's mother, that said the urge to answer must be almost irresistible.

I do have other concerns but I can't really voice them not only for fear of stumbling into 'forbidden' territory here at WS but more for fear of trampling on the feelings of a bereaved mother.

Will someone link me to a post regarding my question? TIA

It was stated that no pill fragments were found and therefor some have concluded that Morgan did not ingest pills. The massive dose would have killed her before the pills totally dissolved.

Is there any official document that shoes the broken fingernails? Unless I'm missing it, I don't see where the family's expert mentions it...
My understanding is this was discovered by Morgan's family after her body was taken from the family home (I'm assuming, discovered at the funeral home which btw is owned by the 1st coroner ). I'm extremely interested to know more about the details and timing of that discovery.

It ramps up the already disturbing finding by the 2nd opinion coroner (even tho it was "released" prior).

I know where my mind is going with this.

ETA: the first mention of Morgan's broken/cut fingernails was before today's posting of the 2nd opinion coroner

The issue I'm fixated on right now is that most high-schoolers that have access to pills are doing two things with them: selling them to friends for big money or getting high themselves. There are pages and pages online of "field reports" of people taking rx meds and reporting how high they got. Look up either of the two drugs mentioned so far in this case and you'll see tons of those field reports. They call them "ami"s. I'm sure what the street costs of these pills are but I know kids can pay up to $20 for a single vicodin pill (which is why they switch to heroin eventually).

I'm not AT ALL suggesting that M used rx drugs recreationally --but what I'm saying is that I can't see her high-school circle of friends using "their drugs" to mess with her. If they are bad enough to be in on this, they are certainly bad enough to want to keep their pills to themselves. Unless one of these kids had a parent prescribed these medications and had plenty to go around, we can assume they are buying them at "street value". Not sure what a lethal dose of these substances would cost outside on the street - but it could approach several hundreds of dollars. That's something a psycho would invest in, not some high-schoolers. I think if her friends are the source of the drugs, it was a horrible mistake of experimentation gone wrong. Otherwise, I think someone entirely was involved. Like K and maybe his gf.

If it were not against their constitutional rights, I would give drug tests to her friends and see if any of them have these two drugs in their system for reasons not prescribed. Drug test K and M to see if they have played around with these drugs. I would think that anyone willing to poison someone with these drugs would have at least experimented with them at some point. how interesting would it be if we found that K or his gf partied on ami's and flexis once in a while?

Another reason i bring it up is the party M went to where she didn't want to associate with them - and it was awkward. And later M didn't want to be with them. It sounds to me like M knew those two were involved in some drugs and she wanted no part in it. They resented her and targeted her for it. I remember in high school how scared I was of the bigger "drug lords" in school and knew they were sketchy enough to really mess with you if you crossed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee