CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Am I the only one wishing snarkymalarky hadn't found and posted about this blog until novemberish? Then we would have almost the whole story and wouldn't have to go through the agonizing wait for each new post.

Still in shock at the Ingrams ignorance of how to protect themselves a little better from what was going on. One quick little google search would have given them so many ideas! Geez Louise.

BBM: I feel you! I hate that I want to read the blog every day to see the turn of events. It makes me feel a little guilty like I'm ready a crime novel. It's an awful anticipation for a story without a happy ending!

I think the Ingrams did what they thought was best at the time. I doubt at this point last year they imagined Morgan's stalking would end in her death. I really believe they thought the police or they would catch this person in the act and all would end well. We have to remember that Toni is writing this from the perspective of knowing the outcome so her posts are somewhat jaded after all they have gone through.

Let me rephrase- I wouldn't be surprised *if* nail clippings were taken.

I've read what Toni has written concerning it.

I was reading the blog comments and was surprised/shocked by a couple of them on September 10th.
A comment asked if they had all of the copies of police reports and if she would consider posting copies on the blog.
Toni's reply- I'm not sure if that's possible, I don't think we're their favorite people anymore.

I'm stunned, really stunned.
Someone needs to advise this family on procedures in obtaining copies of every document, e-file, scrap of paper associated with this incident. If not Toni and Steve themselves- then a friend or family member. It's not about being favorites. Stunned, I am.

I think sometimes we are surprised that family's haven't done this or that but forget to realize that we have learned so much following all the cases and not everyone has paid attention and when its hits them they are clueless what to do ,which way to turn and don't have an understanding of what they are entitled to. . Im sure just by people finding her blog it has helped her and giving her ideas for directions and things she has never considered.
Even worse when the family's don't have money,resources or friends like attorneys etc.

You know, people were criticizing the persons accused on the blog for not hiring an attorney and suing the heck out of the Ingrams, as if failure to do so was indicative of their guilt. I pointed out that lack of funds could be an issue but that was not a good excuse for some.

So, doesn't that work both ways?

Why hasn't this family sued the heck out of those they suspect for wrongful death, intentional infliction of emotional distress, or whatever?

Actually, in the absence of a lawsuit, the Ingrams can absolutely hire an attorney to get police reports, any reports, etc., from LE. In fact, they don't even need to hire an attorney. Just go in there, pay 25 bucks or so per report and request them.

I believe the family should have been able to at least try to get all the reports necessary to examining their child's case. These are the things that trouble.

Other questions I have:
1. Ms. Ingram stated that Morgan's nails were cut OR ripped at an angle. But I keep seeing only ripped repeated on this thread. There's a big difference. One is a clean line, one is a ragged edge. Which was it?
2. Ms. Ingram states that the first autopsy report had no mention of Flexeril in it, but the second one did, stating that smacks of incompetence. It sure does! When is she going to post the two autopsy reports so we can see for ourselves?
3. What reason was a second autopsy report issued for? Usually, there has to be a stated reason why another autopsy or report needs to be done. What reason did the first doctor give for that?
4. Why was Morgan cremated if the family suspected murder?
5. Why didn't LE gather bedding? Why didn't the coroner cut and examine Morgan's nails for DNA, etc. Were her hands photographed? Where the heck are the reports?

I hope the blog attracts MILLIONS of followers, who all insist on answers from the state of Colorado and from LE. We are hearing one side here and these are some pretty serious accusations pointing to incompetence at best. I don't think LE can really respond more than it already has until they get sued, or decide to reopen the investigation. But I am chomping at the bit to hear the other side. Because right now, there are some holes for me.

I agree with gitana...if I were the parents - believe you me - I would have already obtained every piece of reporting from le that there is. I simply don't understand that.

Still leads me back to the mother's first inclination that her death was not murder. There is something to be said for that I'm sure.

Hmm, the parents really need to get all of the paperwork involved. It would be helpful for them to have an attorney involved, as they would know what is needed, that way the parents would not miss something.

If the blog/story is gaining any attention from any source that can really help, I do fear interest will be lost or forgotten by December. I understand the mom's reasons to post as she is, but no professionals are going to jot "check that stalking blog" on their calendar in December. Nor will they have the time, or even remember. Additionally, lack of any relevant documents is not going to be helpful.

I have a question.

I see they want to raise money to hire a private investigator. Is that the best route for them to take? If it is not, what would better suggestions be.

I don't want to see them get ripped off by a fly by night type thing. They really need the proper resources and I don't think they know what those may be.

OHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Btw, I really love Morgan's blog entry:

cut+ups.jpg

http://thehedonisticwhim.blogspot.com/2010/10/scissors-beads-diy.html

She was an amazingly gifted artist.

I saw on one of her pages she liked the deviant art site. Doesn't surprise me with her talent. It just reminded me so much of Katelyn Markham. :(
btw beautiful pic.

I see another on of our questions is answered now via Toni in the comment section under the most recent post...she says that the morning of Morgans death that LE took her cell phone, her camera, her ipod, as well as her computer..she says that she was told by LE that they coped everything from each device ..and she says all of these items were then immediately given back to the Ingrams.. She says she has nothing as far as knowing if all of the content of the devices were ever searched, or gone thru by a forensic investigator..

So, I know for some of us these have ben discussed in questioninv whether these devices were seized and forensically tested..we now know that if even just briefly these 4 devices were taken by LE and her mother was told at minimum all content have been downloaded and saved by LE prior to their returning the devices to the family..

I actually do wonder if searched were they searched by a forensic technition?...I mean there is a huge difference in just the lay detective having a look-see thru the content of morgans phone and computer...and having some one is specilly trained in the field of electronics forensics....what would seem normal, ordinary, and unimportant to the eye of a standard detective could very likely be just the opposite as seen by the eye of a specifically trained detective/tech and be seen as not normal, suspicious, or even proof indicating someone/something..

So, it is these measures that truly must have been taken in order for the case to have even been investigated under the most standard and basic of procedures..

I saw on one of her pages she liked the deviant art site. Doesn't surprise me with her talent. It just reminded me so much of Katelyn Markham. :(
btw beautiful pic.
Just a random thought, but I recall a blog entry from M's father, where he said (regarding her photographs)...generally paraphrasing "where did you find the time to do all this?"...

Kinda like they opened an unknown treasure trove (and yes it is)...

"She's an artist." (Bob Dylan)

Wanted to post this. It is 3 parts, this is the 3rd. It is a man from LE talking about what LE should do, but at about the 5 min mark he mentions what happens when someone gets a protection order. Please listen to what the man has to say and please be extra, extra cautious when this step has been taken. (Not just for stalking issues as we know.)

[video=youtube;hJ4whVTOk_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ4whVTOk_4[/video]

I see another on of our questions is answered now via Toni in the comment section under the most recent post...she says that the morning of Morgans death that LE took her cell phone, her camera, her ipod, as well as her computer..she says that she was told by LE that they coped everything from each device ..and she says all of these items were then immediately given back to the Ingrams.. She says she has nothing as far as knowing if all of the content of the devices were ever searched, or gone thru by a forensic investigator..

So, I know for some of us these have ben discussed in questioninv whether these devices were seized and forensically tested..we now know that if even just briefly these 4 devices were taken by LE and her mother was told at minimum all content have been downloaded and saved by LE prior to their returning the devices to the family..

I actually do wonder if searched were they searched by a forensic technition?...I mean there is a huge difference in just the lay detective having a look-see thru the content of morgans phone and computer...and having some one is specilly trained in the field of electronics forensics....what would seem normal, ordinary, and unimportant to the eye of a standard detective could very likely be just the opposite as seen by the eye of a specifically trained detective/tech and be seen as not normal, suspicious, or even proof indicating someone/something..

So, it is these measures that truly must have been taken in order for the case to have even been investigated under the most standard and basic of procedures..

I'm wondering if they were really even looked at. Just copying the hard drives and storing them is a possibility.

I also saw the family looked for anything on the phone bills. Nothing would be there. It is not a charge to your phone bill or to you at all.

Just found this on cell phone hacking. ETA: The video links on the right hand side are good too:

[video=youtube;sV_I7cgkqXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV_I7cgkqXc&feature=related[/video] - YouTube[/url]

Hey- had a thought about the "PUTU" thing. Does anyone think it could be "STFU"? (As in, you know... Shut The *advertiser censored** Up.) Don't know why, but can't get it out of my head, and I can't see it for myself, for some reason.

I'm still catching up, but I don't think the PUTU thing is related anymore. Trying to find out what it could mean, I discovered it is a common first name in a few languages, one being Korean. The owner listed for that house has a common Korean last name. I think it could very well just be someone putting their or a child's name in the lawn because they knew when the new Google picture was going to be taken.

MOO

Does anybody know this?
Say some of the LE did believe M was murdered. They really couldn't do anything unless ME changes the report, right? So if that's true, technically LE's hands are tied?

How hard is it to get a ME to change their report?

MHO there is no way to prove murder happened here They need a body and a Dr Baden miracle. They have no proof who the stalker was and no proof who could have murdered her. I would love to see the case reopened and investigated. But-wheres the evidence? If she was murdered its gone with her being cremated.

Does anybody know this?
Say some of the LE did believe M was murdered. They really couldn't do anything unless ME changes the report, right? So if that's true, technically LE's hands are tied?

How hard is it to get a ME to change their report?

Maybe they can't officially investigate the death, but they can investigate the stalking, and I know cops who work cases on their off times if they believe there's more than officially reported.

It's also possible that it IS being investigated, but until certain people are ruled out, they can't be allowed to know. It's sort of like in court, where you can't watch the proceedings if you're scheduled to testify, until after your testimony.

Think of it from LE's standpoint. If they are investigating dad, for instance, they're certainly not going to tell mom. Or, say they have a good suspect, they aren't going to tell the family until they have enough to go on and make an arrest, especially with mom being so vocal about the case.

I'm still catching up, but I don't think the PUTU thing is related anymore. Trying to find out what it could mean, I discovered it is a common first name in a few languages, one being Korean. The owner listed for that house has a common Korean last name. I think it could very well just be someone putting their or a child's name in the lawn because they knew when the new Google picture was going to be taken.

MOO

Good sleuthing! Was that owner there last year when the picture was taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member