CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU. I have been trying forever to get to the very beginning. All I knew was to click previous.

Thanks. You rock.:rocker:
Not really, but sometimes (regarding rocking). ;) Who brought up music? ;)

I figgered it out by backstepping (clicking "Previous") and looking at the URL of the last (well, first) entry. And had a "DUH" moment. Did I mention that I am not well-versed with Wordpress? ;) I'd already tried adjusting the number in the URL to try to find a particular post (this was b4 I realized the search function was available, long story, it is dark on my screen so I thought it was not functional).

I owe it all to M2GNR who posted the "spreading your ashes" blog link. That made me realize there was more b4 the start of Morgan's stalking (blog-wise). Thanx again, M2GNR!

Morgan needs a hero/angel. :angel: Someone to come forth with important info. JMO.

Seriously! If someone was willing to coming forward without the fear of recrimination, that could really help this case.

Additionally, (and I hate to say this!) maybe even a reward offered for any info that leads to the arrest of the perp, if there is one.

The comment on the blog about us "naysayers" talking about the dog going potty incident was quite something to read. It's great to offer support and all but as moderated as our talk here is, I'm not enjoying seeing you can take our discussion here (not even your own posts, other peoples) and post it on the blog in comments.

I get the feeling on the comments that someone who post anonymous may be dropping tidbits .I hope if anyone knows something they pick up the courage to let the I's know what they know. And someone does know something.

I get the feeling on the comments that someone who post anonymous may be dropping tidbits .I hope if anyone knows something they pick up the courage to let the I's know what they know. And someone does know something.

I agree. I've never doubted that someone was messing with her to a point. From early on in the blog, like day 3, I was thinking it was more than one someone. It's hard to keep things quiet sometimes.

Why would LE have a stake in covering up a murder? I'm sorry, I will never believe that without solid proof.

I am like Morgan in that I do not like to take pills and that Do Not is very strong. Even taking my tiny thyroid pill each morning is difficult for me. I gag, feel sick, and I just don't like anything going in my body. Morgan was like this I believe.

I don't care how depressed or suicidal I would be but taking a bunch of pills would be the last way I would kill myself. It is hard enough to swallow a tiny pill, after much trial and able to take 3 pills lets say, no way, I would be done..couldn't do another one...I would be throwing up like mad.

There are people like me out there and a lot of us too.

That's true. My brother is like that.

But we know that Morgan took meds for quite some time. Whether she gagged when taking them or not, I don't know. I took it more that Morgan was a natural girl and did not like taking any medication at all, for that reason. (I'm the same way and will try to avoid it if I can).

I'm sure you are very compassionate and I'm not questioning that however to me it comes down to if one gives more weight to LE's side in all of this. I know LE are not always 100% and have shown many times their error's. I'm a big supporter of LE but in this case, my intuition is telling me that the top heads had an agenda to closing this case as it was.

That's true, sometimes LE does make mistakes or covers things up or is corrupt. That could be the case here for sure. But I can't really give more weight to either side right now. The police have not said much of anything and all we hear is one position from grieving parents which has serious holes to me, or inconsistencies/implausibilities. Unlike any case I have seen.

I would love to see police reports, autopsy reports, etc. Hear what the police have to say about not having found any evidence in light of what Ms. Ingram is saying about the shoe prints, blade, eye-witness sightings, photographs and video, etc., that she has.

Also, how the heck could the police simply fail to look at surveillance video or photos of the home the night of Morgan's death? How could investigators fail to collect bedding, clothing, etc., etc?

They have some answering to do.

Why would LE have a stake in covering up a murder? I'm sorry, I will never believe that without solid proof.

I do think there are some examples of a police officer or their close relative being responsible and therefore investigations managed to get derailed. It's not unheard of.

I think the theory is one of the people suspected is related to someone in LE or a position of power. These sorts of things do happen, but I know nothing here. Not enough to go on in the blog yet.

If I got that wrong someone will correct me. TIA!

That's true. My brother is like that.

But we know that Morgan took meds for quite some time. Whether she gagged when taking them or not, I don't know. I took it more that Morgan was a natural girl and did not like taking any medication at all, for that reason. (I'm the same way and will try to avoid it if I can).

That's true, sometimes LE does make mistakes or covers things up or is corrupt. That could be the case here for sure. But I can't really give more weight to either side right now. The police have not said much of anything and all we hear is one position from grieving parents which has serious holes to me, or inconsistencies/implausibilities. Unlike any case I have seen.

I would love to see police reports, autopsy reports, etc. Hear what the police have to say about not having found any evidence in light of what Ms. Ingram is saying about the shoe prints, blade, eye-witness sightings, photographs and video, etc., that she has.

Also, how the heck could the police simply fail to look at surveillance video or photos of the home the night of Morgan's death? How could investigators fail to collect bedding, clothing, etc., etc?

They have some answering to do.

I agree, this is why this is all so baffling, and probably why so many people are hooked on finding out what happens.

I think the theory is one of the people suspected is related to someone in LE or a position of power. These sorts of things do happen, but I know nothing here. Not enough to go on in the blog yet.

If I got that wrong someone will correct me. TIA!

You're right, we haven't seen a connection yet (that I know of. Maybe in a way we can't discuss here. Idk)

Does LE collect bedding when it is thought to be suicide?

I'm still baffled about the video footage, yet, I understand the parents not thinking of it immediately. I would think if any LE had been there previously, they would have asked.

This is JMO. I don't really think LE could have done anything different and I don't believe they are covering anything up. From all accounts, they went way beyond what most LE do with stalking cases.

I do believe something could have happened with the ME. In late June on the blog, mom talks about sending out all the letters to the men in hats. In late July, m's cause of death is changed.

NOW, I don't know if it means anything, but I can believe parents question a ME about his "expert" opinion and he is insulted. It has happened.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

You know, I'm thinking the camera is clicking in minutes, not seconds. It would make far more sense to have it be minutes rather than seconds, you know?

Best-
Herding Cats

Minutes it is...sorry... It is still highly concerning, seconds or minutes. I am wondering,given his angry, destructive actions, why he didn't escalate quickly after this incident... MOO

Hi all...first time Websleuth visitor...and poster.

I haven't know many close that have taken their own life...but I'm wondering, what would be the reason for someone, who is taking their life, to cover up how they did it? Wondering also, if something/s could have been flushed down the toilet? Are they city sewer system or septic? I know it would be hard to get a search on a septic, but needles don't decompose the last time I checked.

In regards to the parents turning off the lights after the police left, the night the wild cam got the pic...I am under the impression they turned off the inside lights; not the patio. Maybe I need to go back and read...it seems they would leave the patio lights on, hence mom seeing the hooded guy peek in the window.

Hi all...first time Websleuth visitor...and poster.

I haven't know many close that have taken their own life...but I'm wondering, what would be the reason for someone, who is taking their life, to cover up how they did it? Wondering also, if something/s could have been flushed down the toilet? Are they city sewer system or septic? I know it would be hard to get a search on a septic, but needles don't decompose the last time I checked.

In regards to the parents turning off the lights after the police left, the night the wild cam got the pic...I am under the impression they turned off the inside lights; not the patio. Maybe I need to go back and read...it seems they would leave the patio lights on, hence mom seeing the hooded guy peek in the window.

It may not have been a coverup of a suicide. I can't remember if we know (or were told anyway) what was found near the body, but we do know some meds were in the house. IMO just because they hadn't been filled in years doesn't mean what's left wasn't taken, ya know? It also doesn't mean there weren't signs, maybe they were just unaccepted, being a parent I can certainly imagine that. The absence of a note is the only thing that, IMO, doesn't jib with the picture of Morgan that we're getting from her mother.

I feel very, very sad for the parents. But there really are too many holes and niggling questions-the mom's story, it just doesn't "sit" right. Why doesn't the mom have a lawyer? Why'd her other lawyer quit?
It's so easy to have sympathy for the Ingrams, and I do too. It's harder to ask the questions that NEED to be asked because the Ingrams need closure and that may just be that her daughter was stalked but not murdered. Either way, I hope the stalker gets caught!!!!

Polly, I hope you are still on. If you have information mom had an attorney and he quit, I think we would all love to read that. Please provide links. Thanks.

Mom stated in the interview with Tricia that she had an attorney, and after some point he would not get back with her.

Mom stated in the interview with Tricia that she had an attorney, and after some point he would not get back with her.

Okay, thanks for that. I missed the first few minutes (trying to figure it out) but I will go back and listen.

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member