CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDs are something very close to my heart and I have had that nagging thought for a couple of weeks now.....

Her mother also mentioned she was juicing, not that it means she had an eating disorder BUT it could have been some type of diet/fast.

Mom mentioned at one point that M was due for an interview to discuss the stalking a week after she had died. Did mom mention where this interview was supposed to take place? (The police had already been to the house and took their statements as of the blog today, and mom also mentioned that they were there 2 days before her death, so I was curious where the interview date was supposed to take place and the purpose.)

http://morganingram.com/stalking.html

With a sweater on and a shirt under it she looks pretty thin. And some really dark circles under her eyes. Her smile and her hair remind me of Julia Roberts in that pic.

I know! I think she actually looks quite pretty in that pic, although totally different than her normal appearance.

I mean I def. see the gaunt face and dark circles, but she still has an ethereal kind of loveliness.

I have been thinking about the "creepy" (It's not creepy to me, just someone in motion, but ya' know) deer cam picture.

The comments were that a neighbor was shown this. Said neighbor said everyone has a t-shirt like that, I guess trying to calm mom down and get her to think logically. He even went to get his own, brought it back and showed it to her.

Anyone think he was the one in the photo, just backed off from the hype, and left it at that?

ETA: Not implying he was the stalker btw, just saying he was out there to see what was going on.

I wanted to comment on this previously because there was a comment on the blog about how LE said they didn't know where that particular neighbour went after he moved ... yet that particular neighbour still lives in Carbondale and is easily 'findable'.

Her mother also mentioned she was juicing, not that it means she had an eating disorder BUT it could have been some type of diet/fast.

So could the juicing have weakened her body so that if she took something to help her rest, it would have killed her?

I just can't shake her appearance and wonder if it facilitated her death by OD.

So could the juicing have weakened her body so that if she took something to help her rest, it would have killed her?

I just can't shake her appearance and wonder if it facilitated her death by OD.

Whether she was juicing as a diet or had an ED, the amount of medication in her system would have killed her anyway. But, healthy juicing versus unhealthy could speak to state of mind.

Mayra if you were in a frail condition would taking say a bottle of pills If she wanted to OD show a higher amount in your system? ? I know that many pills would kill you but Im wondering about the amount in her system be higher because of being sick and her body weight etc?

Mayra if you were in a frail condition would taking say a bottle of pills show a higher amount in your system?

I'm not a verified medical professional, so I can't answer that, but in my personal opinion, I think the amount of medication she had in her body was meant to do the job, period. The question is whose job? Her's or someone else?

Whether she was juicing as a diet or had an ED, the amount of medication in her system would have killed her anyway. But, healthy juicing versus unhealthy could speak to state of mind.

Gotcha. I know there was a very high amount of drugs found in her system, I just wasn't sure if it her apparently frail condition could have had a hand in an accidental OD.

But you make a good point re:state of mind.

The whole thing is just so confusing without knowing more about M.

Another thought. She had a new friend she liked and and found out he liked her. Good. But could she have stopped by the friends because ex bf was there and maybe she still had feelings for him? He didnt come out, possibly feeling rejected on top of everything else going on in her life went home and OD'. Its a possibility.

Gotcha. I know there was a very high amount of drugs found in her system, I just wasn't sure if it her apparently frail condition could have had a hand in an accidental OD.

But you make a good point re:state of mind.

The whole thing is just so confusing without knowing more about M.

Body weight does play a huge role in medication dosing, tho. If you have kids, remember how on the back of the ibuprofen bottle it has the dosage by weight? Same could apply for an adult. If an adult weighed the same as a 12 year old kid, then an adult dosage might be too much.

Snipped and BBM

I thought TI said it was in the early morning hours. I agree it would seem weird for her to go out alone, but then I thought they just didn't expect the stalker to be there in the mornings on some level.

I'm actually glad this came up. Because it occurred to me that most of these stalking events happened between 10 and 12pm. . . usually shortly after Morgan got home. I would think that if somebody really wanted to creep around, they would be out there around 3am (when everyone is sleeping but me. <sigh>). This implies two things to me. . .he was really there to peep on Morgan showering and getting ready for bed :shudder: and that he probably doesn't live alone. . .he wasn't free be out slinking around at 3am because he would have to explain his behavior to someone. Just some observations. . idk.

MOO

She said it was dark still. http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?paged=2
Dark is dark. Either you are terrified of a stalker or I don't know what.

http://morganingram.com/stalking.html

With a sweater on and a shirt under it she looks pretty thin. And some really dark circles under her eyes. Her smile and her hair remind me of Julia Roberts in that pic.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The caption next to the picture said it was taken 2 weeks before she died. That her mom took her to get her hair cut to "cheer her up".
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It states she looked gaunt, her eyes looked sunken with dark circles under them, and she appears exhausted.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It also states that her hairdresser was very upset when she saw Morgan stating, "This __ __ __ stalker is literally sucking the life out of her.&#8221;
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Finally, it states that Morgan started to lose her appetite and was so exhausted and weak in the last week of her life that she even missed a few of her ballet classes that she loved so much because she did not feel well enough to go.[/FONT] http://morganingram.com/stalking.html

I will add that in listening to some of the radio show, mom states Morgan was very "upbeat" two weeks before her death and 36 hours before, that she was handling the stalking well and was not depressed. She stated she got got confirmation of this from a detective she begged to talk with Morgan and Morgan's gynecologist, who she asked to speak with Morgan, going on to talk with this doctor before Morgan was examined. (Starts around minute 33).

Now, the caption next to the picture totally contradicts the image of an "upbeat" Morgan who was handling things well.

So does the fact that mom was sufficiently worried for Morgan that she begged a detective to talk with Morgan and later, 36 hours before Morgan died, talked privately to Morgan's doctor and asked her to speak with Morgan, stating, "Can you please talk to her. Morgan has dark circles. She's exhausted. What am I going to do?"

This mom was worried for her kid. Very. And I don;t believe for a moment it was because Morgan was a bit tired.

<modsnip>

ETA: I'm sorry, but she doesn't even look like the same person to me in this photo. She looks miserable.

ETA: Comparison:
images

The ex gets back in town and had been at her house earlier. Then she stops by where he is. Sometime that night she dies by OD .( her or someone else.) Thinking out loud. Its the timing of the events.

Oh and for those who say Morgan may have been repeatedly poisoned or drugged before her death, well 36 hours before she died, her gynecologist said she was perfectly healthy. And being poisoned does not make someone "sad" or to need cheering up. It makes them sick.

I would imagine that if M went to the doc's and she was underweight or had recently lost a significant amount, the doc would have talked to her about it and later (after her passing when the doc spoke with mom) would have mentioned it.

I would like to see another photo close to that time period to see what M looks like. The dark, baggy sweater and pic taken at dusk or under cloudy skies could really make things look worse than normal.

The ex gets back in town and had been at her house earlier. Then she stops by where he is. Sometime that night she dies by OD .( her or someone else.) Thinking out loud. Its the timing of the events.

I'd like to know exactly when their relationship ended. When he left for school, sometime while he was gone, or after he came back?

Body weight does play a huge role in medication dosing, tho. If you have kids, remember how on the back of the ibuprofen bottle it has the dosage by weight? Same could apply for an adult. If an adult weighed the same as a 12 year old kid, then an adult dosage might be too much.

I think, more than weight, it has to do with the speed at which your body metabolizes the medication. I'm 5'3 and 100lbs on a fat day and I metabolize medicine so quickly that the effects (analgesic, for instance) wears off far quicker for me than my 6'2 190lb husband when he takes the same dose. But, at some point, her system must have shut down rendering it unable to metabolize the remaining medication(s) in her system. And, if I'm not mistaken, post mortem tox levels are higher than what we'd see in a live person. Though, I could be 100% wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie