CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it matters...but for sure I WAS NOT going to link this. You can go to google. And type in the full name of ami.....so you would write "ami overdose autopsy"

For real....there is a live and true video of the full autopsy of a female that had an overdose of ami.

I'm also pulling up rape and amitriptyline questions in searches.

BBM. the ratio of ami:norami (the metabolite) shows us that this was a dose that was an "all at once" dose. If there were more equal numbers of ami:norami, it would indicate regular or previous usage.

Best-
Herding Cats

But what about a dose over say.......two days.

Are we sure on those numbers?

Don't know if it matters...but for sure I WAS NOT going to link this. You can go to google. And type in the full name of ami.....so you would write "ami overdose autopsy"

For real....there is a live and true video of the full autopsy of a female that had an overdose of ami.

I haven't watched the video, but I stumbled across it last night as well. I was trying to figure out some autopsy protocol, etc.

Thank you, hambirg

IMHO the intention was to bring attention to the fact that the parents have questions regarding the way Morgan's case went. I think they are trying to show that there are some valid questions here that need to be re-examined by outside sources.

In a way, I understand why they are not releasing all the details and evidence. I don't think I would either. While we would like to see those things, it's probably wise to keep some things out of the public realm until if and when there ever is an outside investigation.

So in my opinion, it's just a matter of gaining public interest enough to hopefully put some pressure on anybody that is in a position of authority to re-examine Morgan's case and get some answers to the questions that have arisen.

I didn't think about that when I posted earlier. Thank you for posting this above...it really made me think about my earlier post.

I'm also pulling up rape and amitriptyline questions is searches.
Uh, I have the link saved on my other computer. If you can't find the video, I promise I will pm it to you in the morning. It's on a web site.

Bolds by me.

Unless....it might account for the pul edema, if there was vomit aspirated...that could be part of what was in her lungs; some aspirated vomit, or some aspirated liquid medication.

Hmmmmm.....

Best-
Herding Cats

I've questioned that in the past, but without the post, we won't know. I would hope, since he did make the finding, the first ME took samples and saved them.

My answers in bold...

Hope this helps.

Best-
Herding Cats

Agree completely, and there are some other possibilities... like the stalker entered the home earlier in the day when no one was home and laid in wait in a closet or something until evening.

Also, we know that Morgan was meeting a guy the day she died and was getting ready for that like it was a date.....If stalker saw her in a romantic setting with a guy, that could have been the trigger.

Question 2, Theory 2, getting drugs into her system.

Not a lot different from my original theory. I believe something was in her system at least a day before she died. I still think it may have been what caused her to have no appetite that day. The only thing I can think of is the water TI said she always had with her, or maybe her yoghurt, but it seems like the taste would be obvious in water, and I can't believe anyone would have been able to doctor the yoghurt in their house without it being obvious that it had been tampered with.

One of the things people keep bringing up is the Dalmane, and it's been mentioned several times that it's more or less an "old people" drug. Is it possible that the friend's grandmother she had visited that day mentioned how haggard she looked and asked if she was ok. M may have given a short explanation about how she wasn't feeling well but hadn't been able to sleep well/much lately. If Grandma had some Dalmane on hand, she may have offered her a couple/few to help her get rested until she was better. I tend to think that whoever gave her the sleeping pill may have been just trying to help.

I can also see the Flexeril being offered by someone with a prescription if M may have been having muscle pain from all of the ballet, sleeping in the closet, stress causing muscle spasms, etc.

The one thing I can't think of a rational explanation for is the Elavil with no pill fragments. If she were going to commit suicide with pills, she could have just had her doctor prescribe the Elavil or some other AD, or accepted the prescription for sleeping pills she was offered, so why use something she had on hand already, but not use the pills she had? If she dranks a liquid containing it (either a liquid form or pills dissolved in liquid), where was the rest of the liquid and the container it had been in? I just don't know of anyone who drinks a lethal dose of drugs and then washes out the container and gets rid of it before s/he dies.

I'm leaning toward the Flexeril and Dalmane either being coincidental (and meant innocently) or to keep her from going/calling for help when the Elavil kicked in. I still have to think more on how the Elavil got there, Herding Cats refreshed my memory about it having to be all at the same time.

But what about a dose over say.......two days.

Are we sure on those numbers?

I think there'd've been some indication if there was an earlier attempt, you know? And even with two days, I'd expect to see a more level number ratio.

As for being sure, it's the number that was taken from the Dr. D letter. Ami at +/- 7900, norami at 2900.

If there was regular use, we'd see a number more like 400:350 or thereabouts. But it takes regular use for those numbers to come close/level.

In this case, it's a fairly disparate number, 7900:2900, and because of that, it's an indication that it was an all in one dose, or very close to that.

And it's a HUGE dose. Simply huge.

best-
Herding Cats

Hope mom doesn't watch it. The girl in the video is young and dark-haired, and it's definitely something she doesn't need to see.

I think there'd've been some indication if there was an earlier attempt, you know? And even with two days, I'd expect to see a more level number ratio.

As for being sure, it's the number that was taken from the Dr. D letter. Ami at +/- 7900, norami at 2900.

If there was regular use, we'd see a number more like 400:350 or thereabouts. But it takes regular use for those numbers to come close/level.

In this case, it's a fairly disparate number, 7900:2900, and because of that, it's an indication that it was an all in one dose, or very close to that.

And it's a HUGE dose. Simply huge.

best-
Herding Cats

I thought I read that the report stated the levels of ami in ng, not mg.

Would that still be an unrealistic dose to ingest one's self?

Hope mom doesn't watch it. The girl in the video is young and dark-haired, and it's definitely something she doesn't need to see.
I agree, altho I'm not going to watch it. It was disturbing enough to try to watch an episode of that fictional, supernatural, primetime show (don't even remember the name of it) that had an autopsy.

My excuse is that the medical pros and those most medically knowledgeable than moi here at WS have the most potential of following this angle with success. :angel:

Okay.

If m committed suicide, what would make sense?

If m was murdered, what would make sense?

With the drugs???????

It was definitely nothing I'd pay to see or want to watch on a date, but it was interesting. I can't believe it didn't gross me out completely since I hate to even cook a whole chicken because it's too obviously a dead animal.

Exactly. There is no scenario that makes sense to have that mixture of drugs in such a high dose in one's system.

So IMO the drugs are just weird no matter if you think M was murdered or M killed herself or accidentally ODed.

I'm not telling anyone how to post (or blog), but I think, JMO, that without a detailed accounting of Morgan's last several days, especially her last day/nite, I'm spinning my wheels. I'll keep trying to be useful with my posts. I know the blog "is what it is". :)

No new blog entry today (yet)...I've been periodically checking...

What about cold water extraction of the ami and possible vaporization? Sounds crazy I know, but if she was already incapacitated from the Flexeril and Dalamane combo? I've been researching it and can't figure out if it would work, mainly because it sounds like a recipe for death? Wait...isn't that what were looking for? I have no formal medical training, so any of you that do, could this happen?

I'm not telling anyone how to post (or blog), but I think, JMO, that without a detailed accounting of Morgan's last several days, especially her last day/nite, I'm spinning my wheels. I'll keep trying to be useful with my posts. I know the blog "is what it is". :)

No new blog entry today (yet)...I've been periodically checking...

Mom usually post around 8 EST.....or at least that's what I've noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip