CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I understand it, it was the house the ex was hanging out at with other friends. It's unclear who lives there but it's about a 10 min. drive from the Ingram's house.

Yes Morgan didn't feel well after hanging at that same house two weeks before and I'll assume with those same people. Other than the ex, we don't know who else might have been there or how many peeps, etc.

IMO big red flag that Morgan actually told her mom that she didn't trust some of the people and felt they may have drugged her.

Oh also TI stated that the ex returned to the states around November 16th.

Cazzie, I see you posted the same info right before me. I was eager to post and didn't even look. Sorry. I was wondering why nobody posted it earlier when I read it but maybe it hadn't been posted for very long.

Yes, the fact that she felt bad two weeks earlier and told her mom is HUGE to me.

IMO big red flag that Morgan actually told her mom that she didn't trust some of the people and felt they may have drugged her.

It's not clear from the comment whether Morgan told her mom this, or whether all of this info is coming from Morgan's ex-boyfriend. Note the comment begins with "I know from speaking with the old boyfriend..."

And if she had told her mom, why wouldn't this have been included in Mom's narrative of events in the blog? (2 weeks earlier, when Mom was recording all weird signs and encounters that Morgan had, related to the stalking?)

It's not clear from the comment whether Morgan told her mom this, or whether all of this info is coming from Morgan's ex-boyfriend. Note the comment begins with "I know from speaking with the old boyfriend..."

And if she had told her mom, why wouldn't this have been included in Mom's narrative of events in the blog? (2 weeks earlier, when Mom was recording all weird signs and encounters that Morgan had, related to the stalking?)

BBM

Probably because she hasn't gotten to that part of the story yet. That was 2 weeks before she died, which would be mid-November, and the blog hasn't even gotten to October yet. MOO

ETA: I missed your first question. TI says she knows all of this because she was told directly by Morgan.

BBM

Probably because she hasn't gotten to that part of the story yet. That was 2 weeks before she died, which would be mid-November, and the blog hasn't even gotten to October yet. MOO

ETA: I missed your first question. TI says she knows all of this because she was told directly by Morgan.

Ah, thanks. The timeline confuses me!

What about when she recounted the events of Morgan's last night on the WS podcast? Did she mention M. stopped by this house, where the ex-boyfriend was? I don't remember that part.

It's also clear from this comment that the person M. was texting that night in the dark was D.

But in my reading, she says this info comes from M's ex-boyfriend, a friend M. ran into on her way home that night, and from reading Morgan's texts. I don't see where she said Morgan told her this directly...?

Cazzie, I see you posted the same info right before me. I was eager to post and didn't even look. Sorry. I was wondering why nobody posted it earlier when I read it but maybe it hadn't been posted for very long.
RSBM.

No need to apologize. Cross-posting for a myriad of reasons is normal in forums. :)

no, I'm trying to get to know her in order to find clues as to what was going on in her life apart from what her mother says.

How many people tell their mother every little thing when they are nineteen years old? There are things TI doesn't know. I'd bet on it.

I made a remark that sparked emotions. This wasn't meant to go on and on.

A mother sees her angel, her baby. I want to know what I see.

You would be surprised, I have a 36 and 24 year old son that tells me EVERYTHING, and details i do not wish to hear. That is how a close relationship we have. Yes I'm their mother and they trust me and value me to tell them the truth no matter what. They know I don't prejudge them on anything they tell me. I've raised them to come to me to talk about anything. I did well with that, maybe too well.

You might not know that type of relationship but I personally do.

My take on the sort of story all in itself that is taking place in the comment section somewhat seperate from the blog is that she is quite simply being gracious and actually thoroughly answering peoples questions that happen to focus on a part of the account to which she has not yet gotten to as far as going in the sequence of events day by day as they occurred last year..

I see differently in that i dont see it as troublesome or in someway inappropriate.. Truly just her choosing to be gracious and actually go ahead answer the serious questions some of the regular commenters have about the actualy dayy before and day/night of her death..imo of course they are new details not yet known to us that she is sharing due to the fact that mom has not yet addressed this point in time of her death..so we have not yet had those details laid out for us detailing those last hours..

I just dont see it as something questionable, odd, or troubling in some way i just see it for what it actually is in her willing to really thorughly answer some very detailed and serious questions even if it isnt strictly adhered to the timeline she is attempting to follow in her blog..she just as easily could have not approved and just not acknowledged or answered the very detiled inquiry that the commenter asked about a period of time not yet discussed..but imo she chose for whatever reasons to answer it in quite detail therefor sharing new and unknown info..i think she is really trying to accomodate any/all who are willing to offer their time, concern, or support to her daughters cause because shes greatly appreciative to any/all who are wanting to help in any little way that they possibly can..

All jmo tho..

Ah, thanks. The timeline confuses me!

What about when she recounted the events of Morgan's last night on the WS podcast? Did she mention M. stopped by this house, where the ex-boyfriend was? I don't remember that part.

It's also clear from this comment that the person M. was texting that night in the dark was D.

But in my reading, she says this info comes from M's ex-boyfriend, a friend M. ran into on her way home that night, and from reading Morgan's texts. I don't see where she said Morgan told her this directly...?
She actually says that morgan shared the details directly with dad that night when she got home..so i would assume that is what mom means by the information came directly from morgan(via morgan telling dad that night before bed)..jmo tho.

Yes! I don't always remember or have the time to constantly check every post for new comments, yet it seems the bulk (and some of the most important) information is being supplied as an afterthought.

I think it's wise for TI to do this as these comments are easier to delete in the event (and I'm hopeful) this case is ever re-investigated and goes to trial.

*waves!*

I'll have to go back tomorrow and read the post again. I may have misread or missed that the ex told TI that M thought she had been drugged. Why would M tell her ex that and why would he tell TI? I'm confused but it's time for me to shut down as the old brain is spent for today.

The ex wants TI to know that Morgan told him that she thinks someone he hangs out with, and she too I guess, might have drugged her two weeks before she died? What did ex think of this? No, TI said that M told her she wasn't comfortable at that house because when she spent time there (which happened to be two weeks prior to her death) she felt ill afterwards. She may have told her mom that the very next day or a week later. Like I said, I'll read it again tomorrow.

Strictly MoO and am in no way attempting to sleuth any of my fellow members but i feel without a doubt our wonderfully inquisitive commenter(ec) on the blog is one of us;)..again not sleuthing anyone just stating MOo..

She actually says that morgan shared the details directly with dad that night when she got home..so i would assume that is what mom means by the information came directly from morgan(via morgan telling dad that night before bed)..jmo tho.

Well, we can't quote the blog, but she seems to say that some of this info comes from the ex-boyfriend, some from a friend who saw M. on the way home, and was confirmed because mom read her texts, and M. had told Dad who she was with that day and what she did.

My point was just that it's not clear (at least to me) where the part about Morgan thinking someone may have slipped something in her drink came from.

Did mom know this at the time, or was it pieced together later on as mom put together the timeline of Morgan's last night?

It's also an important detail because it seems like it might show that Morgan was suspicious of certain people wanting to harm her, which may or may not be the same people mom was suspicious of.

Just questions!

You would be surprised, I have a 36 and 24 year old son that tells me EVERYTHING, and details i do not wish to hear. That is how a close relationship we have. Yes I'm their mother and they trust me and value me to tell them the truth no matter what. They know I don't prejudge them on anything they tell me. I've raised them to come to me to talk about anything. I did well with that, maybe too well.

You might not know that type of relationship but I personally do.

That's nice. By the time I was 36 or younger I've been on equal ground with my mom too. She still offers advice though. :blushing:

I think it's wise for TI to do this as these comments are easier to delete in the event (and I'm hopeful) this case is ever re-investigated and goes to trial.

*waves!*

A simple screen shot would show what had been posted, even if the posts or comments are deleted, not to mention what remains on the computer itself. It's probably better not post something with the intention of taking it down later, as the very act of deleting posts and comments could be problematic later in court.

Welcome, WD!

Nothing is easy to delete on the internet. On a blog like this, the cached pages can be found even after they have been deleted.

TI is obviously conscious that she is creating a very public record of her version of events though, and I'm pretty sure at one point she mentioned consulting with a lawyer about the blog as well.

Knowing about the pill fragments or lack of in the stomach contents could tell us a lot.
**attention posters
Anyone know where the idea that there were no pill fragments in Morgan's stomach came from? It would be interesting if we could confirm this.

Blog dated September 15, 2012 Regarding question about the Amitriptyline.
5th paragraph 14 lines down. TI states she was on the phone with the first Forensic Pathologist. This is where she says he threatened to change COD from natural causes to suicide or accidental overdose but he could not because he did not find any pills or remnants in her stomach.
HTH

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1207

ETA Sorry guys I now see this has been addressed over and over again! Just trying to be helpful, sorry about :deadhorse: :blushing:

My take on the sort of story all in itself that is taking place in the comment section somewhat seperate from the blog is that she is quite simply being gracious and actually thoroughly answering peoples questions that happen to focus on a part of the account to which she has not yet gotten to as far as going in the sequence of events day by day as they occurred last year..

I see differently in that i dont see it as troublesome or in someway inappropriate.. Truly just her choosing to be gracious and actually go ahead answer the serious questions some of the regular commenters have about the actualy dayy before and day/night of her death..imo of course they are new details not yet known to us that she is sharing due to the fact that mom has not yet addressed this point in time of her death..so we have not yet had those details laid out for us detailing those last hours..

I just dont see it as something questionable, odd, or troubling in some way i just see it for what it actually is in her willing to really thorughly answer some very detailed and serious questions even if it isnt strictly adhered to the timeline she is attempting to follow in her blog..she just as easily could have not approved and just not acknowledged or answered the very detiled inquiry that the commenter asked about a period of time not yet discussed..but imo she chose for whatever reasons to answer it in quite detail therefor sharing new and unknown info..i think she is really trying to accomodate any/all who are willing to offer their time, concern, or support to her daughters cause because shes greatly appreciative to any/all who are wanting to help in any little way that they possibly can..

All jmo tho..

Not saying the detailing of events in the comments is troublesome, inappropriate, or questionable. It's her blog to so as she pleases. Just, IMO, it's a little confusing sometimes. You read the blog, which is very slow to progress, then BAM! A huge incident that happened several weeks after the blogged incident is buried in the comments section. It makes it hard to follow, sometimes, and that's how info and "facts" even biased ones, become skewed by the viewing public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member