CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lived in some areas where NO ONE but businesses have alarms. The service is available, I suppose, but just the concept of getting an alarm put in seems foreign to people. Is this one of those places?

Even if it was one of those places, at this point with so many calls to LE, bumping the case up to a felony stalking and talking to the detective assigned the case who even mentioned compensation for already installed systems, an alarm would actually be the next logical step. Seriously, after hearing someone messing with the keypads trying to get in or test codes - that right there had to put the thought in their heads that this person was going to try to get inside the house.

Yeah it seems mighty odd this detail is mentioned casually 10 months after her death.

I can't speak for OTHER people's mothers BUT if I ever told my mother I thought someone may have slipped a drug into my drink while I was at their house I would NEVER EVER hear the end of it! She would be freaked out paranoid and continually insist that I NEVER be around any of those people again, ever. If most mothers found out their daughter was hanging out with those folks they would be very worried, complain about it, and watch their daughter like a hawk to see if she seemed "okay".

Mothers tend to become quite fixated on events like that! It is not something most mothers would forget about and then suddenly remember 10 months after their daughter has died of an overdose after being at the SAME HOUSE!

TI may have uncovered the info regarding Morgan's illness from reading her texts and stuff AFTER Morgan died. Or, maybe a friend of M's revealed that to TI at a later date. We don't know. Then, when TI thought back about it, she may remember that Morgan had been sick for a couple of days a few weeks before she died.

If you read TI's response carefully, you'll see she doesn't say how or why she knows that. In other places she'll say one of M's friends told her, etc. Since it was back in Novemeber, M's texts would be available for review and her parents could have gathered info there. :twocents:

reminder: we are not posting about or discussing the persons named on the blog.

Why would m sneak boys in? Just wondering bc she stayed the nights with friends quite often. Uh, that's where I would hook up with boys. Not at a house with my paranoid parents lurking. JMO
I never brought anyone in, but I did sneak out many times. I don't think M had to do that, though. She was an adult, and her mother knew (and mentioned in the blog) that she sometimes spent the night at a male friend's house. It doesn't mean she was romanticallysexually involved with that friend, but she could have very easily had a bf spending the night there too.

Most motion lights can be set in sensitivity. Most of the time there is a small compartment that opens up and let's you set things. It takes a little practice to get it how you want it. The ones around our front of the house go off with something the size of a car. They are turned way down. Our shed light goes off for anything bigger than a German shepherd. Some of the more advances ones lets you set the length of time the light stays on.I know some have extensive settings on them. One person I knew was able to set the speed (anything that was in and out within a certain amount of time didn't set it off so it wouldn't go off every time a car or bike rode by) and size (a deer/bear/human would set it off, a cat, dog, bird, raccoon, paper blowing by, etc. wouldn't

Lots of people don't believe in guns. (I do) but the Ingrams may not. Really, what could they have done any different with a gun? Shoot at random noises and lights? What if they did actually shoot the stalker one night while he was running away. Yeah, the parents would have went to jail. worse than when he was running away, while he was standing in a neighbor's (or his own) yard. Even worse would be if a young child had gotten out of the house and they shot in the dark and killed him/her. I think that death would be as hard to get over as M's.

Another thing.....the two weeks before she died and she thought she was poisoned at somebody's house.........there is a picture of m taken 2 weeks before she died. I hate to say it....but m looks sick in that picture. Actually, she really doesn't even look like the same girl.

Jmo

My answers in bold.

This was a one story house? Ohhh! I always thought her bedroom windows were on the second story for some reason!

And the business of talking with the windows open while thinking the stalker can hear them is odd, but then again when they would run around the yard looking for him they would also have to "run inside into a closed room" to talk so he couldn't hear. Guess they never considered whispering.

Or closing the windows.

About the alarm system...uh, I don't really know. They can be expensive, there can be restrictions to have them installed (but somebody did inform me they make wireless ones now) and it can be a pricey monthly bill along with a year contract. I'm not sure why people think this family was dripping in money? My husbands company pays for our alarm, but I know they pay about 85 a month for the system.

I've owned 5 homes, and rented at least 25 others inaddition to places I lived with family when I was younger. Out of all of those places, ONE had an alarm system, and I usually had it turned off for our most used doors when we were home because I got tired of it going off every time my son let the dog out and forgot to put the code in. I never would have installed the system if it hadn't been there when I bought the house.

Even if you of your child were being terrorized for 4 months by a stalker and feared for your safety?

That blog is a tribute to a daughter who died way too young and was terrorized for months.

Are you referring to TI's blog?
It is much more than a tribute when there are accusations of official corruption, naming neighbors as stalkers and possible murderers, making a case on a True Crime radio show and asking for donations.
While I am very sympathetic to the loss of a child I do find that this blog is raising some very serious questions and should be looked at from all angles.

About the alarm system...uh, I don't really know. They can be expensive there can be restrictions to have them installed (but somebody did inform me they make wireless ones now) and it can be a pricey monthly bill along with a year contract. I'm not sure why people think this family was dripping in money? My husbands company pays for our alarm, but I know they pay about 85 a month for the system.

I agree an alarm system. They can be costly, and they were renting.

They had cameras up, but I would guess in a way that would not damage the property. They had lights. And, we have a story of a stalker that went from throwing rocks to murder in a short 4 months. I think they were doing pretty good with cams and lights.

Have you tried Allegra? I have TERRIBLE allergies, and I have found that Allegra helps with nothing else (Claritin, Zyrtec) does.

In regard to the button, I would like to know more about that, too. When I first read about it, I was wondering why she didn't hit the button to alert her parents if she was feeling ill. But, if the button wasn't there, I guess that would explain that.

Maybe she did but just knocked it down instead. Or, if there was an intruder who snuck up on her, he could have taken care of that first. Especially if he was an insider who had access to info the family was doing to ward off the stalker. That's the problem.

Speaking of cams and lights, where were the lights?

I know they went into the attic for the cams, but the lights?

Since M was coming home around 10ish this whole time I wonder if this was new for M or if she always had to be home that early?

Even if you of your child were being terrorized for 4 months by a stalker and feared for your safety?

I've already shared a small part of my history, and I obviously didn't consider it when my own life was in jeopardy, although I didn't have any kids yet during the experience I wrote about. Alarm systems in your house, to my mind, are NOT for stopping true criminals; they're just for helping to keep honest people honest.

I would much rather have something installed to prevent a break in than to have something that would put me in panic mode once one happened. I'm sure that during your stalkings, you did a lot of things differently than I did during mine. I promise that if you don't judge me for my actions, or lack thereof, I won't judge you for yours. :twocents:

Mom mentioned once or twice about the windows being opened at the start of the blog. I really don't remember her talking about IF her window was still open later on.

Day 9

"Steve is now getting upset with me, because he knows how loud I talk and feels that a person outside trying to listen to what we are saying could hear me through our bedroom windows, which are being kept open to let the cool night air in."

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=503

So 9 days into thinking they were being stalked, they're still keeping their windows open.

Day 9

So 9 days into thinking they were being stalked, they're still keeping their windows open.

Yeah, at night too. Well, all I can say is, I wouldn't and I'm on the 3rd floor. Again, that is just me.

My walk-in closet is huge and could fit in a few beds or cots without touching the clothes/shoeracks. I guess some are thinking it is just a regular closet. It really would be a perfect place to hide someone.

Brat! :blowkiss:

Day 9

"Steve is now getting upset with me, because he knows how loud I talk and feels that a person outside trying to listen to what we are saying could hear me through our bedroom windows, which are being kept open to let the cool night air in."

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=503

Thank you for the info. Well, the stalking was noticed on the 2nd

Nothing on the 3rd

4-5 and 6 tapping on windows

The 8. ....more tapping. That's the night she starts sleeping in the closet

9th is when they noticed the footprints and started talking about the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!