CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this happening....After parents go to sleep, M gets a text telling her to come outside b/c "somebody" wants to see her. They can't wait. New love and all. I can see M getting dressed very quick and running outside, ducking behind cars and whatever b/c she knows the cameras are there. Getting into somebody's car and sitting there talking with them. Maybe he even bought her a nice coffee or cap. to drink.:what: Maybe such and such wasn't such a nice person after all. Maybe it was a date rape mixture that went all wrong. M started feeling bad and ran back inside. JMO

I don't know. This whole story makes me feel like this:banghead: x's a million.:banghead:

Dad went in and talked to her.

I wonder if she had changed into PJ's at that point.

The clothing thing is bothering me too.

Is your daughter over 20? I think I'm going up and down even more after seeing the results than I did before.

My daughter is 20. Her and M seems very similar IMO. That's probably why I am attached to M's story. My daughter is 20, very smart, almost like she is an old soul stuck in this time frame. Hard to explain. My daughter is into things most 20 yr olds are not. She goes out with friends, but she loves to curl up in bed and read. She loves to watch old black and white movies. She loves to play her violin or listen to classical music. AND she has a life size Elvis cutout covering one half of her whole wall.

Others can read the autopsy report better than me, so does it show any signs of a cold or being sick? Morgan complaining of a cough and feeling so weak and tired could have been from the pulmonary edema going on before her fatal overdose couldn't it? If so, then what caused it, the rash, and other symptoms.

I can see this happening....After parents go to sleep, M gets a text telling her to come outside b/c "somebody" wants to see her. They can't wait. New love and all. I can see M getting dressed very quick and running outside, ducking behind cars and whatever b/c she knows the cameras are there. Getting into somebody's car and sitting there talking with them. Maybe he even bought her a nice coffee or cap. to drink.:what: Maybe such and such wasn't such a nice person after all. Maybe it was a date rape mixture that went all wrong. M started feeling bad and ran back inside. JMO

I don't know. This whole story makes me feel like this:banghead: x's a million.:banghead:

If she received a text, there would be a record of it.

They've gone through the texts on her phone, in fact I believe the blog is partiallty based on them, so I think they would have found something like that by now. I could see one of the people she talked to before going home sayinghe'd come by at 11-12 whatever so she was dressed because she was meeting him.

My daughter is 20. Her and M seems very similar IMO. That's probably why I am attached to M's story. My daughter is 20, very smart, almost like she is an old soul stuck in this time frame. Hard to explain. My daughter is into things most 20 yr olds are not. She goes out with friends, but she loves to curl up in bed and read. She loves to watch old black and white movies. She loves to play her violin or listen to classical music. AND she has a life size Elvis cutout covering one half of her whole wall.
Thanks, I was just curious (nosey?). My sons never had a curfew because they almost never went anywhere at night, and were usually planning to spend the night somewhere when they did. I on the other hand, didn't even obey curfew at 14. I lived in a town of 300 people where the "whistle blew" at 9:00 on Sunday-Thursday, and 10:00 Friday-Saturday to alert kids that it was curfew time in town. Very few of the parents fell for our, "Sorry, I didn't hear the whistle." when we came in at 2-3:00 am. I never could understand why they didn't trust us!

Others can read the autopsy report better than me, so does it show any signs of a cold or being sick? Morgan complaining of a cough and feeling so weak and tired could have been from the pulmonary edema going on before her fatal overdose couldn't it? If so, then what caused it, the rash, and other symptoms.

It mentioned congestion 4 or 5 times, and a decongetant was found in the toxicology tests. I think she was probably right about coming down with a cold or something.

So many people have said that her being found fully clothed didn't seem right, but I could see her just getting tired faster than expected and not getting changed - although I could also see her getting dressed so she wouldn't be found naked or in pajamas too.

The thing that doesn't fit with suicide for me is her final "talk" with her mother. She could have stopped by the friend's place to say her goodbyes to those who were there, after saying goodbye to her bf. It may not have been an outright goodbye, but just telling them how she feels about them. Before he goes to bed, she tells SI that she loves him. It just doesn't seem to me that she could be so upset with TI that she would yell at her and walk out of the rooom, etc. and not apologize of give her any kind of caring message. She just doesn't strike me as someone who would purposely cause her mother to bear extreme guilt along with her grief. She had to know that their final words would be going through her mother's head over and over, possibly for the rest of her life.

The pulmonary edema is most likely from the ami toxicity.

However there is a chance she could have had it before death although I doubt it.

Things that cause it are..........cardiac problems, pneumonia, toxin exposure, high blood pressure, high altitudes etc,,,,

I think we would have seen more pronounced signs plus she visited the doctor a few days before that.

Not saying it's impossible though.

wait, wait wait...she was found in street clothes but mom said she was in jammies on the radio show?

I truly hope on the new show she will honestly answer our questions - even if it causes her to face some truths that she may not want to.

EXACTLY! Something is not right about that photo, I can't quite put my finger on it.

You talking about the trail cam photo? Yes very odd indeed.

Looks like the guy is wearing white, if the prime suspect is a hunter I can't imagine him lurking around in the dark in WHITE! Hunters love their camo and face coverings and such.

wait, wait wait...she was found in street clothes but mom said she was in jammies on the radio show?

I truly hope on the new show she will honestly answer our questions - even if it causes her to face some truths that she may not want to.

What TI says on the radio show is that when SI went in to speak with Morgan he THOUGHT she was in her "jammies," but it was dark.

You talking about the trail cam photo? Yes very odd indeed.

Looks like the guy is wearing white, if the prime suspect is a hunter I can't imagine him lurking around in the dark in WHITE! Hunters love their camo and face coverings and such.

He's not wearing white. It's most likely a dark green or blue. The cameras block out certain colors and although it would appear white in the photo, that's not the case. This is probably in the first or second thread. Very long discussion about it.

I certainly understand why M had to be home by 10. They both work and were getting very little sleep thru this whole ordeal anyway. I wonder what it was like before the stalking if she had a certain time then. If this was new to M that probably was hard for a 20 yr old that wanted to be with her friends and while others were hanging she had to tell them she had a curfew. It was probably somewhat embarrassing to her.

And if she was sneaking out (especially if she believed she had a stalker), she may have asked a guy friend to come by the house from time to time to meet up with her outside and take her to wherever she was going that night. Hence the captured image(s) and mom catching someone on the front porch, the footprint, etc.? If she was sneaking out, it wouldn't likely be on foot, and she wouldn't want to go out alone with a possible peeper lurking around.

On the night the wildlife cam caught the image, the family says that Morgan slept through the police, etc. Perhaps she wasn't home. Or was home and waiting for someone to meet her there, then the cops showed up so she stayed put. She may have been using the gutter and the tree and the broken locks to sneak out over the years.

So many possibilities that are simpler ways of explaining the current evidence than murder without a trace. It would also explain the street clothes - maybe she did sneak back out the night she died, came back home in the wee hours (perhaps something bad happened with the old or new boyfriends) and then committed suicide.

He's not wearing white. It's most likely a dark green or blue. The cameras block out certain colors and although it would appear white in the photo, that's not the case. This is probably in the first or second thread. Very long discussion about it.

Regardless the photo is terrible, that seems odd as the photo taken 2 seconds before with the police looks quite clear. I can't keep up with how fast this thread moves, if you miss half a day it is near impossible to catch up.

Regardless the photo is terrible, that seems odd as the photo taken 2 seconds before with the police looks quite clear. I can't keep up with how fast this thread moves, if you miss half a day it is near impossible to catch up.

BTW--I'm not sure if it was ever decided what color the police uniforms were because there were a few different LE groups that came to the house.

And if she was sneaking out (especially if she believed she had a stalker), she may have asked a guy friend to come by the house from time to time to meet up with her outside and take her to wherever she was going that night. Hence the captured image(s) and mom catching someone on the front porch, the footprint, etc.? If she was sneaking out, it wouldn't likely be on foot, and she wouldn't want to go out alone with a possible peeper lurking around.

On the night the wildlife cam caught the image, the family says that Morgan slept through the police, etc. Perhaps she wasn't home. Or was home and waiting for someone to meet her there, then the cops showed up so she stayed put. She may have been using the gutter and the tree and the broken locks to sneak out over the years.
So many possibilities that are simpler ways of explaining the current evidence than murder without a trace. It would also explain the street clothes - maybe she did sneak back out the night she died, came back home in the wee hours (perhaps something bad happened with the old or new boyfriends) and then committed suicide.

BBM

I have no idea if she was sneaking out or not (the thought occurred to me more than once), but it seems rather sad that we even think she may have felt the need to. If she was, though, why would she need to use the gutter and tree to sneak out of a ground floor room?

Chest pain, weakness, nausea, general ill feeling, rash/hives are Ami symptoms. Was there a rash reported? I must have missed that?

BBM

I have no idea if she was sneaking out or not (the thought occurred to me more than once), but it seems rather sad that we even think she may have felt the need to. If she was, though, why would she need to use the gutter and tree to sneak out of a ground floor room?

Aha! Good point, I had forgotten that the house was a single story! The gutter and tree would have been used to get up on the roof, not to get out of the window. Good catch!

The house they lived in is a single-story home. All rooms on the ground floor.

The house was a single-story home. All rooms on the ground floor.

Yes, I momentarily forgot that bit. I'm just trying to think of other, simpler explanations that capture all of the known physical evidence. But I suppose the broken gutter may have nothing to do with Morgan's story at all, if the family didn't even discover it until after they had moved out. It could have been broken for years, it could have been damaged by the tree, who knows. It may not even be related to the stalking or death. Or it might be - we just don't know.

I feel the same way.

I also want a second opinion on the 18 pills and want to know why there wasn't one little fragment of pill in her stomach.

Something feels wrong about it to me, the whole thing.

Elavil comes in tablet form. They dissolve rather quickly. Like sugar dissolves in your coffee. When you get to the bottom of your cup, you do not see 'sugar fragments' and yet, the sugar was definitely in your coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie