CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened between trying to feel better from a cold to committing suicide?

I wonder how many of her friends weren't gifted the jewelry before she died, and are now afraid to step forward and say anything for fear of being blamed for her death. She could have made them early Christmas presents.

Well before it was ruled suicide eight months later...the friends would have thought natural causes.

I think one of them would have said something.

What are the odds that M. has all gold jewelry missing and the guy suspected of stalking gets stopped with gold jewelry.

Does anyone buy all of these coincidences?

I don't believe in that much conincidence.

I dont think they ever got around to it. I believe S didnt want her going thru pics etc.She was upset because LE wouldnt show the jewelry to her. IIRC

That's how I remember it. They were going to get pictures to them but never got around to it, then the relationship broke down to the degree that they didn't feel comfortable dealing with them. But, it's possible the stolen jewelry was, for instance, male jewelry; man's watch, man's ring, etc., and LE knew it wasn't her's anyway, or perhaps the owners stepped up and claimed it, or maybe it even matched a previously filed police report on a theft and there was no need for her to send anything in at all. It wasn't her case, so they're not going to go into detail about it to her.

Guaifenesin is sometimes taken by women who are trying to conceive as it thins mucus, so, it also thins cervical mucus making it easier for the swimmers to....you know.

Would mucosal thinning help the efficacy of certain drugs?? I really don't know. Just a thought.

I dont think they ever got around to it. I believe S didnt want her going thru pics etc.She was upset because LE wouldnt show the jewelry to her. IIRC

I'm almost positive she gave descriptions.

I mean who has all of their jewelry photographed ?

I've never heard of having to have a picture of something that was stolen.

:what:
I agree. Even if she was planning it, who wants to spend their last day congested and snuffley?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Almost had to laugh at that. I just don't understand what that says about her state of mind though. I'm sick, I will take something to make me feel better and breathe easier because I'm going to commit suicide tonight and don't want to be snuffly on my last day. That doesn't make sense to me.

What are the odds that M. has all gold jewelry missing and the guy suspected of stalking gets stopped with gold jewelry.

Does anyone buy all of these coincidences?

I don't believe in that much conincidence.

That's a stretch, the police blotter I read said he was stopped for "receiving stolen property" - not that he stole anything and it certainly didn't mention "gold jewelry".

Well before it was ruled suicide eight months later...the friends would have thought natural causes.

I think one of them would have said something.

Unless they knew what it was about. If I were 20 and my friend gave me some gold jewelry out of the blue and then turned up dead, I'd know she had committed suicide. If the mom was someone I felt comfortable with, I would have gone up and said something, offered the jewelry back, but if the mother was someone I felt uncomfortable around, maybe because she was dealing with her grief in an accusatory way, I might be afraid to approach her.

Was mom telling the friends her fears and worries those 8 months before the COD was changed? Did they even know she was looking for the jewelry or that something was missing? We don't know anything about the contact between the friends and family at all.

:what:

Almost had to laugh at that. I just don't understand what that says about her state of mind though. I'm sick, I will take something to make me feel better and breathe easier because I'm going to commit suicide tonight and don't want to be snuffly on my last day. That doesn't make sense to me.

How about "I'm going to spend my last day with my friends, my ex whose in town from out of the country, and I'm going to enjoy myself one last time; I don't want to be all stuffy and coughing!" My ex was in excellent spirits right before he went off and killed himself.

Or maybe she took it to add to the effect of the meds she took, thinking the more things she took to put her to sleep, the less likely she'd be to saved.

I'm almost positive she gave descriptions.

I mean who has all of their jewelry photographed ?

I've never heard of having to have a picture of something that was stolen.

You don't have to have a picture, but you do have to be able to describe it. They can't just show you what they found because there are many people out there who would say it was theirs even if it weren't.

Unless they knew what it was about. If I were 20 and my friend gave me some gold jewelry out of the blue and then turned up dead, I'd know she had committed suicide. If the mom was someone I felt comfortable with, I would have gone up and said something, offered the jewelry back, but if the mother was someone I felt uncomfortable around, maybe because she was dealing with her grief in an accusatory way, I might be afraid to approach her.

Was mom telling the friends her fears and worries those 8 months before the COD was changed? Did they even know she was looking for the jewelry or that something was missing? We don't know anything about the contact between the friends and family at all.

No we don't.

I'd have to see some kind of evidence that she went around gifting people.

I haven't seen evidence that Morgan actually had a cold, but thought she was getting a cough. There was lung congestion but, imo, pulmonary edema from something toxic in the previous 2 weeks should be ruled out. All the weakness, lack of appetite, facial rash, etc. Could have been something going on.

You don't have to have a picture, but you do have to be able to describe it. They can't just show you what they found because there are many people out there who would say it was theirs even if it weren't.

LE have to be careful too. You have a person stopped for receiving stolen jewelry who has already been named a stalker and potential murderer. A defense attorney would have a field day with that in court. They could easily say that I's said it was theirs to frame this person.

Right. But I'm almost positive I read on the blog that her mother gave descriptions of the jewelry.

Did none of those descriptions match? If they were even close why not make sure and see if she could identify it?

I haven't seen evidence that Morgan actually had a cold, but thought she was getting a cough. There was lung congestion but, imo, pulmonary edema from something toxic in the previous 2 weeks should be ruled out. All the weakness, lack of appetite, facial rash, etc. Could have been something going on.

I'm not sure someone didn't slip her something before.........like when she thought she felt weird and actually voiced that fear.

I swear, if I say it feels like someone put something in my drink because I feel weird and sick..........then turn up dead two weeks later............pay attention to it!

Not sure if I'm one of the posters this is directed at -- given that I used the word "unraveling" -- but, for the record, I was referring to the tone of the blog, not the content. :twocents:
Nope, if I was directing my post specifically to your post I would have quoted it.my use of unraveling wasnt used in describing the parents but rather their account of the events in the blog..my post was not written with any specific member in mind at all..and was addressing an issue that by far didnt just pop up and begin this evening but rather has been being discussed for a while.. So, It was not intended to point out you or anything youve said..I'm one that has no trouble quoting posts when I have a specific reply or comment regarding any topic or issuethat was touched on or discussed in a post.

HTh:)

I would love to see that, too, along with anything else the friends have to say, since they've been so quiet thru all of this.

We don't know if they have been quiet...........they may have spoken, just not online.

That might be a good question for Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!