CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if you are joking or not. :thinking:

What's there to joke about? 2 people are dead, one we know was murdered and the other is under suspicious circumstances. Both murders happened near known illegal homeless campgrounds. Colorado has a very serious problem, but nobody want's to address it because they are afraid it will hurt tourism or shine a light on the negative side of legalizing weed.

Our DA gave a plea bargain to a repeat felon who pleaded guilty to threatening children with a hatchet. He let him walk. So no. I'm not joking. I'm pissed! Once again we are watching the death of a "cyclist" in Colorado being ignored by our local government. They might as well start issuing hunting permits on cyclist in this state, because when one is killed they are treated like road kill. TW deserves better than this.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Wo...23.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

What's there to joke about? 2 people are dead, one we know was murdered and the other is under suspicious circumstances. Both murders happened near known illegal homeless campgrounds. Colorado has a very serious problem, but nobody want's to address it because they are afraid it will hurt tourism or shine a light on the negative side of legalizing weed.

Our DA gave a plea bargain to a repeat felon who pleaded guilty to threatening children with a hatchet. He let him walk. So no. I'm not joking. I'm pissed! Once again we are watching the death of a "cyclist" in Colorado being ignored by our local government. They might as well start issuing hunting permits on cyclist in this state, because when one is killed they are treated like road kill. TW deserves better than this.

I was referring to your sharks comment. I thought you meant there were sharks in the reservoirs.

I agree about the murders and that is why we aren't hearing any positive id yet or COD about ML. What if she was killed with a hatchet and gun?

I just read a woman was attacked with a hammer and is in hospital. (See link above)

No worries, easy to get confused with three cases which may or may not be linked and we just don't know yet. For anyone new trying to follow this : There is the Abby & Libby Delphi IN thread (DN is a POI), this TW thread re: TW's killing in Colorado (DN was arrested in the vicinity, was in possession of a hatchet and a gun) and the ML (Micah Lambert) thread also out of CO, a woman who remains missing and whose car was found at a trailhead.

The above pic of a toilet facility is said to be near that trailhead where ML's car was found. Some suggested that if DN was in that vicinity he could possibly have surprised ML, possibly exposing himself in or near this toilet facility as he is known to have done in the past in a public-use restroom.

I wonder what kinds of things DN was pawning and when? Wonder if any were items taken from any of these victims (we do not know yet if ML is a victim or became lost or left the area of her own free will) or items possibly taken from house break-ins in these areas.That could be telling. Do pawnshops take any pics or records of items they take in? Sorry, never been to one. I think it unlikely that TW would have had many possessions on him but could have had a camera, a watch, etc. I don't recall any talk of TW having or not having a phone on him... Anyone??

Thread #1

Just bumping Ember's post from beginning of this thread to remind posters of the three distinct threads.

(A&L thread is closed ATM so am posting this for that reason to prevent any OT posts)

You misread that. The coroner has not confirmed it as a suicide. They have only said the wound is consistent with a suicide.

(Same thing. I took it to mean that as the same sentence states the coroner has final ruling and that is what the coroner found. I was also using similar wording to another poster on the ML thread and just posting on here as a courtesy OT. The coroner hasn't ruled it as anything else or do you have a link that states more?)

Colorado Springs has a real life city council, mayor and media from JAWS, without a sheriff Brody fighting to protect the public. Instead we have sheriff dirty Elder. It's a sad reflection on what has become common in every community throughout the US.
Presumably you can vote them out at the appropriate time - they are elected or selected? ML was found in Teller Co (just I think) not El Paso anyway.

how is it that Micah's body could not be found near her car , at the trailhead for all this time? what is it about wooded areas that make it so easy for a body to hide? you would think dogs would have located her right away. IMO

how is it that Micah's body could not be found near her car , at the trailhead for all this time? what is it about wooded areas that make it so easy for a body to hide? you would think dogs would have located her right away. IMO
(Maybe she wasn't deceased at that point is the only thing I can think, if they were using cadaver dogs and perhaps she was still alive then. There was a time between when she was last seen and when her car was found of approx 6 days or so. They don't have a TOD AFAIK.)

OK I was answering Shiresleuth somewhere and failed miserably to quote or respond to shiresleuth

It can be seen as positive or negative. We have one family that is highlighting their case in the public eye, press media, SM etc. We have another family that has chosen to stay quiet. All Families have one thing in common. They have lost someone at the hands of another person/s.and Murdered, For all we know LE has Suspects within their sights in both cases and no longer needs the help of the General Public. We just don't know. I like to think LE has it all in hand then again one can never assume that is the case. I just hope in every case net alone the ones we may be discussing LE get it right person/s and don't frame an innocent person/s just because it fits their scenario. I hope they find the right person/s responsible on sound secure evidence.

KR
Reacher

Hey!

Daey34 said:
I am unable to pull that up. Did you get it from
https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/

Sorry for the late reply, been busy with 3 other trials!! :pcguru:

Yes, I got it from that site. Be sure you set "Date Range" to "6 months", instead of the "3 months" they have it set to.

and this is what came up today:
Docket for: Teller County - Teller County Courthouse
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
4/6/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Initial Conference Appearance D602018DR30004 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

6/7/18
10:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Review Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

So, it looks like no court date on March 20th as previously posted on there. Both are domestic.

So now it looks like new cases were created for DN due to the cases being transferred to JoCO. He has court 3/26 now. https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/

Hey!

Sorry for the late reply, been busy with 3 other trials!! :pcguru:

Yes, I got it from that site. Be sure you set "Date Range" to "6 months", instead of the "3 months" they have it set to.

and this is what came up today:
Docket for: Teller County - Teller County Courthouse
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
4/6/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Initial Conference Appearance D602018DR30004 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

6/7/18
10:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Review Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

So, it looks like no court date on March 20th as previously posted on there. Both are domestic.

Wednesday, March 28th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am CT) - for Johnson County – IN – Daniel James Nations (31) – Warrant/Writ issued 9/29/17 (6/1/17) Johnson Co: Failure to register as a sex offender. Level 6 Felony: It carries a penalty upon conviction of a fixed term between six (6) months and two and one half (2 1/2) years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.00. Cash bail of $200 & surety of $1000. Next Pretrial hearing April 18th, Jury trial on May 22nd.
Clear Creek County[/b] CO - Review hearing (2/21) for outstanding warrant is for missing a court hearing for failure to appear charge stems from a July 18 arrest alleging he provided false identification to Georgetown police, a misdemeanor. Bond is set at $500; as a condition of his probation (from his plea deal, he must submit to a mental health examination and substance abuse screening and comply with treatment plans required by the custody case.
Plus in Indiana these are 2 separate case:
Warrant/Writ issued 5/25/17 (11/16/16) Marion County: Drug possession, paraphernalia, and driving without a license. This case is still pending.
Warrant/Writ issued 6/5/2017 & 10/18/17 (4/25/17) Bartholomew Co. (Greenwood City Court): Driving without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia. Warrant issued-$1,000.00 CASH ONLY. This case was transferred to Johnson County on 2/12/18.

Wednesday, March 28th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 9am CT) - for Johnson County – IN – Daniel James Nations (31) – Warrant/Writ issued 9/29/17 (6/1/17) Johnson Co: Failure to register as a sex offender. Level 6 Felony: It carries a penalty upon conviction of a fixed term between six (6) months and two and one half (2 1/2) years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.00. Cash bail of $200 & surety of $1000. Next Pretrial hearing April 18th, Jury trial on May 22nd.
Clear Creek County[/b] CO - Review hearing (2/21) for outstanding warrant is for missing a court hearing for failure to appear charge stems from a July 18 arrest alleging he provided false identification to Georgetown police, a misdemeanor. Bond is set at $500; as a condition of his probation (from his plea deal, he must submit to a mental health examination and substance abuse screening and comply with treatment plans required by the custody case.
Plus in Indiana these are 2 separate case:
Warrant/Writ issued 5/25/17 (11/16/16) Marion County: Drug possession, paraphernalia, and driving without a license. This case is still pending.
Warrant/Writ issued 6/5/2017 & 10/18/17 (4/25/17) Bartholomew Co. (Greenwood City Court): Driving without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia. Warrant issued-$1,000.00 CASH ONLY. This case was transferred to Johnson County on 2/12/18.

The Bartholamew County warrant that was issued in June, 2017 also is for Public Indecency from 9/1/15. That one has a $5,000.00 bond or 10%, and was manually updated by the Indiana State Polce on 11/ 20/17.

OT but I don't know where else to put it where the Libby and Abby group can see it. I hope they really have a "latest" to report instead of a rehash of old news.

[FONT=&quot]
RTV6 Indianapolis Retweeted
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Rafael Sánchez‏ @RafaelOnTV 4h4 hours agoMore

Unsolved Delphi Murders.With families’ cooperation, we look at the latest on the 2017 deaths of Abby & Libby. Our program airs Thursday at 7:30 p.m. @rtv6 @KaraKenney6 @PLewbel

[/FONT]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member