Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend who went to high school with the killer said they played Star Craft and War Craft.

Ugh....the <mod snip> that wrote the post "I am AXXX LXXXX's mother" is on CNN next to defend herself after announcing to the world that her son was going to be a mass murderer. She also LIED and stated that there were no medications that could sedate her son. (I could sedate a Tyrannosaurus rex with Haldol plus Ativan, but her son can't be sedated by any medication? Nope. She CHOICES not to sedate her child and if he is that dangerous, she will become a victim of violence for her bad decision.)

Rita Cosby says:
Neighbors didn't really know the shooter. I have talked to so many neighbors. Neighbors that lived there 8 years never met the shooter. Friends told us that the mom felt it would build his self confidence to learn and use guns.

I found that odd, though I really don't know many of my neighbors!

A friend who went to high school with the killer said they played Star Craft and War Craft.

Ugh....the wench that wrote the post "I am AXXX LXXXX's mother" is on CNN next to defend herself after announcing to the world that her son was going to be a mass murderer. She also LIED and stated that there were no medications that could sedate her son. (I could sedate a Tyrannosaurus rex with Haldol plus Ativan, but her son can't be sedated by any medication? Nope. She CHOICES not to sedate her child and if he is that dangerous, she will become a victim of violence for her bad decision.)

:floorlaugh:

What the heck does she think the Mental Health "Institution" gives him???
It must work there!!!

Ugh....the wench that wrote the post "I am AXXX LXXXX's mother" is on CNN next to defend herself after announcing to the world that her son was going to be a mass murderer. She also LIED and stated that there were no medications that could sedate her son. (I could sedate a Tyrannosaurus rex with Haldol plus Ativan, but her son can't be sedated by any medication? Nope. She CHOICES not to sedate her child and if he is that dangerous, she will become a victim of violence for her bad decision.)

While we disagree on medications ;) we do agree on this. I don't think the problem is necessarily the kid so much. Tis woman has shown herself to be unstable IMO.

This is what we call a popularity piece. It was written to lay people, it popularizes your name, it helps your career. It does not negate what he is doing in the research community.

Oh no you di'int just dis the validity of new research? :floorlaugh:
Seriously, research has a place. When I finish my graduate work, I intend to go into neurology research rather than clinical. That's where my heart is.

Neurology is absolutely fascinating. Good luck and all the best.

In retrospect, she should have looked for some other way to boost his self-confidence.

Probably not even just in retrospect. Anyone with the types of symptoms we have heard described, IMO, should not be shooting guns at such a young age.

Interesting. Never tried Starcraft but I've been an avid player of Warcraft for almost six years. Happy to answer any questions one might have about the game.

My son likes Starcraft. It's similar to Warcraft but futuristic. Not first person shooter types of game IMO like call of duty...

My son likes Starcraft. It's similar to Warcraft but futuristic. Not first person shooter types of game IMO like call of duty...

Yeah, I have a friend who plays Starcraft. I never enjoyed the user interface while watching so was never tempted to try it.

Thats great that she locked them up, but was the key accessible to AL. It was stated that he went to the driving range on his own as well. Did he go to the locked cabinet and get the guns out or did she hold the key on her.
I've always wondered if he killed her to get the key possibly from her necklace?

The mother had season tickets to the Red Sox according to neighbors on CNN. The bar that mom went to 2-3 times per week is on the news now.

What kind of bar was it? Bar and grill, where she might eat dinner?

Visiting a bar 2 - 3 times a week seems excessive to me!

If he was a gamer, like an obsessive gamer, it might explain the gauntness and seemingly obvious malnutrition.

If he did have Asperger's (which is not the reason he did this), he might also have had very rigid ideas about what he would or would not eat and/or texture issues with food. As he was a vegan, he may have restricted himself so much he might have been truly malnourished, and if his mother was taking him out shooting in a misguided attempt to bond with him, I can imagine his nutritional status was completely unknown to her.

Supposedly she stopped for food, but multiple articles I've read make it seem like she spent quite a bit of time there (to me, anyway).

I don't get it!
I am having de ja vu!
Based on what "people" have said...
from his school etc...
The similarities are uncanny!
Except for a mass murder!

He sounds more and more like "Rain Man"
(in the movie at least...)
Math genius.
Didn't drive.
Can't cook.
Wears his K mart clothes... (specific clothing)
Can't cope outside of his institution.
I know he had some outbursts...

Real Rain man...
Kim Peek called idiot savant...
Never institutionalized...
"Mr. Peek was not autistic" .
Kim Peek&#8217;s parents divorced in 1981, and his father cared for him alone until his son&#8217;s death
Peek was born on 11 November 1951 with damage to the cerebellum; the corpus callosum, the large bundle of nerves that connects the left and right hemispheres, was also missing....
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/27/us/27peek.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/22/kim-peek-rain-man-dies

I've always wondered if he killed her to get the key possibly from her necklace?

I wondered that, too, but he killed her by shooting her in the face so he already had access to at least one of her weapons. I haven't read that he used any guns that were not owned by his mother.
I also saw mention that he was going to a shooting range alone so he must have been able to access at least some of the weapons on his own. Maybe some were locked up and some not? I understand that the bushmaster was used in all the shootings at the school, but don't recall if it had been confirmed that weapon was also used on mom. Perhaps he had a handgun and needed to kill her to get to the rifles?

Not really. Someone a few pages back mentioned they have been there and it was more like a restaurant with a bar. She was a divorced lady and maybe she needed a break. This is something I can't fault her for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie