Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa! and now a clearer picture begins to emerge!..as in the possibility that the reason that the shooter "picked" Rousseau's classroom to which he commenced to obliterate all human life that existed inside of it..now appears to be simply due to other teachers having the ability to lock their classroom from the inside with a key..to which kept the shooter from entering..until he got Ms. Rousseau's unlocked classroom...OMG! THIS JUST MAKES MY STOMACH IN KNOTS!!...

thinking of the fear and helplessness she likely felt in NOT BEING ABLE TO LOCK HERSELF AND HER STUDENTS INSIDE THEIR CLASSROOM WITH THE SHOOTER OUTSIDE IN THE HALL!!...ALL BECAUSE SHE WAS SUB SHE'D NOT BEEN GIVEN A CLASSROOM KEY FOR WHICH WAS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO LOCK THE DOOR FROM THE INSIDE!!

THIS IS JUST SO VERY UPSETTING AND WHILE I FULLY REALIZE THERE WAS ZERO MAL INTENT...WELL..JUST TO KNOW THAT HAD SHE HAD THAT KEY, SHE TOO, ALONG WITH HER STUDENTS LIKELY WOULD BE ALIVE AS WELL.. AS LIKELY THE SHOOTER WOULD HAVE CONTINUED IN SEARCH OF A CLASSROOM DOOR THAT WAS NOT LOCKED!!!

RE: "She was very, very happy," Gilles Rousseau said. "She saw it as a foot in the door."

She was in her classroom with her students when the gunfire started down the hallway. As a substitute, she didn't have keys to the doors, which her father said locked from the inside only with a key.

It's through that unlocked door that the gunman entered her classroom after finding the first classroom locked, Gilles Rousseau said.

Smooth Operator, this is an excellent example of why transparency in investigations is very important, imo. If not for her father, this info would not have been released. CT State Police Lieutenant Paul Vance, didn't mention this very important revelation at the press conference.. Tragic..

I saw the little guy buried today and he was so beautiful along w the other children. Idk what it was about him but his little chubby cheeks like my baby! We really need something to happen to our schools security is what I mean. The news was so off I still don't understand why :( and all these kids who think its funny to post threats. You're an idiot. I hope they arrest u n never let u out. These are babies :(

IF NL traveled as much as her FB page said she did.
What did she do with AL?
Was he with her?
Stayed alone?

When was NL DX'd with MS???
MS hurts IIRC
Well in that list I saw London. That requires a passport and there will be a record. I'm sure LE has all that info. Plus if she took AL with her - his passport and info as well. As far as domestic travel - that would be tough to track - especially if she drove. FBI has access to manifests of everything - so airplane trips could be tracked - also bank statements for hotel stays. From there easy to find out if she was alone or AL had been with her.

JMHO

This was a few years ago but I don't think many of the family knew. She wasn't someone to make a fuss. She accepted life as it was.

‘Over the last year she suddenly seemed to be traveling a lot. I know she went to England and was all over the US.

Nancy_Lanza_2_jpg.jpg

‘There was no sign her health was getting worse. She still looked beautiful, so full of life, but maybe she felt time was running out.’

The Facebook conversation seems to back this up. On October 9, Nancy wrote to Marsha that she had been to ‘a little bit of everywhere’.

She wrote: ‘Boston, New York, Maine, Toronto, London, San Francisco, Nantucket, Charlotte, Baltimore...that covers this year : )’

Nancy also talked about wanting to move to a smaller house but did not want to sell her home at a loss.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...overing-dark-family-secret.html#ixzz2FSHGOFWA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Parents with a disabled child need vacations from them, but I am a little disturbed that the image Nancy's friends provide of her have never mentioned that she left AXXX with other caretakers or left him alone. I sincerely doubt that she took AXXX with her to all of those places. Individuals with Asperger's can be very rigid and inflexible. Many do not do well with change and there is a lot of "change" when traveling.

Well if she's like 99% of the people who live in my nearly identical town, she had a cleaner. I have never seen a "typical" teenage bedroom here because they are all cared for meticulously by professionals.

She wouldn't let anyone in her house, as has been reported. Wonder if she would allow a cleaning person in the house?

and this from same article... The bullets from the rifle fire were so powerful, they passed through the school walls and left three holes in his daughter's car, parked in the lot.

Yes I read the same story of the incredible force/power of the Bushmaster AR 15 assault rifle

The parents had difficulty recognizing their children

I'm doing my best not to get into a gun discussion, these assault weapons are sickening and get my blood pressure way too high

I got the evil eye for saying this a day or so ago...

While this person never met the killer she said the same...

"But Dr Beth Weiner said Friday's shooting that left 20 children and six adults dead inside Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut sounded more like the act of "an individual with an anti-social personality disorder".

http://news.sky.com/story/1027288/us-shooting-doubts-over-lanza-aspergers-claim

manipulation...
According to George K. Simon, successful psychological manipulation primarily involves the manipulator:
concealing aggressive intentions and behaviors.
knowing the psychological vulnerabilities of the victim to determine what tactics are likely to be the most effective.
having a sufficient level of ruthlessness to have no qualms about causing harm to the victim if necessary.
Psychological manipulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jmo n all

She wouldn't let anyone in her house, as has been reported. Wonder if she would allow a cleaning person in the house?

I wonder why no one was allowed in the house?
Because she knew AL was over the edge???
Huge house!
Maybe she had no cleaning lady?
but no friends in?
Was she becoming more recluse also?

This makes sense. Friends of Nancy have talked about how Nancy rarely mentioned her youngest son or his problems. (Was this because his mental disorder caused her embarrassment?) Perhaps she was preparing her friends that her son would soon not be living with her. Instead of telling them the truth (embarrassment and/or guilt for institutionalizing him?), she told them he was going off to college far far far away.

One person said she didn't talk about AL. Plenty more said she did.
And that story about institutionalizing was hearsay, so hardly convincing.

In my school district, substitutes and teacher aides are not given keys. Every time we had a lockdown drill, teachers would point this out to administrators. I'm so sorry for Ms. Rousseau, but perhaps now administrators will address this aspect of classroom security.

This is craziness and completely unacceptable. There is no real way to lockdown a school, since there is likely to be a supply teacher in any school at any time. Even multiple supply teachers in a school. Horrible.

Why exactly can't they have a normal lock that closes from inside without the key but opens from the outside with they key? Seems to me all doors should have that.

A child in the room while the teacher was out of the room could lock the door, I'm sure that is why it is a key lock.

May we all learn something from each of these horrors,
so we can protect our loved ones.
Who would ever think we would have to jail our children to be safe
in their schools.
We have armed retired state troopers at our schools and heard
we are putting bars over all our 1st floor glass doors and windows???
Now we will need keys in everyroom............

Huge house!
but no friends in?

MOO
she had MS
I highly doubt that the killer helped her
clean up that house!
From what I recall MS causes severe fatigue..

Yes she went and got salads 2-3 times a week
and enjoyed a beer or a glass of wine...

That MAY have been all she was able to muster up for the day.
Just to get a meal for the killer...

People said they felt like she was barely holding on...
or something to that effect
I don't have a link, but it has been cited many times.

A child in the room while the teacher was out of the room could lock the door, I'm sure that is why it is a key lock.

Then the teacher should be able to open the door with the key from the outside.

Huge house!
but no friends in?

Maybe AL would become upset by people coming into the house. That is my take on it. Also, she may have gone around to the side door when someone came to the front door to keep him from knowing anyone was there. She probably did everything possible to keep from upsetting him.

Student Brings Gun To School In Utah For 'Protection' After Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/student-brings-gun-to-school_n_2324143.html

An 11-year-old student may face charges after he said his parents encouraged him to bring a gun to school for protection.

Fox Salt Lake City reports that the boy said his parents' suggestion came after the devastating Sandy Hook Elementary shooting on Friday.

The student allegedly pulled the .22-caliber pistol out of his backpack during recess Monday morning and pointed it at one of his classmates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper