Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, caretakers should get vacations, but why would Nancy take a vacation at THIS time? Nancy told individuals that her son wasn't speaking with her, she felt she was losing him, and his condition was getting worse. IMO, it's not logical that she would go on a vacation at this time.

Who said her son was not speaking with her? Would you please give a link.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/report-adam-lanza-a-devil-worshipper/?cat_orig=education

The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan, a former classmate revealed, as his childhood barber recalls Adam Lanza never spoke and would stare at the floor every time he had his hair cut.

Lanza’s worshiping page had the word ‘Devil’ written in red, Gothic-style letters against a black background, Trevor L. Todd told The National Enquirer, something which he said was ‘weird’ and ‘gave him the chills’.

The FBI are trying to piece together his smashed up hard drive to see if his online footprint will reveal any motive for the killing, but they strongly believe he made use of devil-worshiping and suicide sites and boasted of his murder plans on message forums.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/report-adam-lanza-a-devil-worshipper/#rFIi8zPMV3kJFCfX.99

I was just wondering about his religious beliefs today being this happened at a religious time of year.
If this is true, then we have an answer.

I'll start off by saying that I realize that some may not at all agree with the opinions expressed in this post, but I must say that the more clarified the information becomes as its released to the public..well..the more I am leaning toward in all likelihood some of the earlier(and even still presently) articles about who and what AL was are IMO painting a false or not so realistic picture of who he was and what capabilities that he really had all along..

I believe that yes, of course, without doubt AL was mentally ill as well as suffered from a personality disorder.. I absolutely believe he was genuinely socially awkward and did find it hard to "fit in".. however I believe that he was much more quote "normal" unquote than what many believe him to be, and quite possibly that he, himself potrayed himself to be..most importantly portrayed himself to be to his mother..

There are friends that have now come forward who say there was a quite "normal" side to AL that he showed once becoming comfortable of certain people.. that after opening up he was fully capable of making eye contact, and not only able to hold a conversation, but actually actively engaging in conversation.. these friends also go on to say that there was even a side to AL that consoled and comforted a friend when he'd see they were having a difficult time in their life, even offering hope of that things would get better for the friend...

IMO this info is of extreme importance in learning who and what AL really was, rather than what he possibly potrayed himself to be.. IMO I believe that its likely that just as much as mental illness plays a role in this, so, too does downright selfish, immature, and possibly even pure evil as well plays a role in this ..
I find it quite plausible that he was tantruming furious over the fact that his mother wanted him to venture out of the comforts of his basement of darkness that obviously just allowed him to continue to withdraw into his fantasy world of violence and his self centered universe with which he had created and mom IMO unknowingly was enabling and feeding into by coddling him and caring for him in terms of how one would care for a small child in many ways..

This individual had zero desire to branch out of his comfortable, spoiled world where everything literally revolved around him..his being allowed to just hole up In a dark basement and play video games, and immerse himself Into the depths of the internet..mom keeping him fed, a beautiful, comfy, cozy roof over his head, all of his games purchased for him, and him having his very own car to come and go as he so pleased..one of those outings that he pleased himself with was the wonderful world of firearms that mom felt IMO was her one and only bond that she had with her difficult and troubled son.. this IMO just further fueling the darkness with this individual..

IMO again, yes, I believe he quite obviously suffered from mental illness, but IMO that was not the severest issue, nor was it what mainly fueled his actions last Friday..the above described dark and comfy world within which he lived in IMO a good amount of young males who do not suffer from severe mental illnesses would also find appealing and love nothing more than to be catered to In such a way of their entire existence being holed up in a nice, comfy home with all their needs met and allowed to day in and day out completely immerse themselves in video games and the internet..have their very own car provided to them, with gas, isurance, etc all financial needs meet 100+% and literally zero responsibility expected nor asked of them..

You see this IMO while yes, involves mental illness it too just as much or more involves a dark heart of a spoiled and manipulative individual.. IMO his mom had become increasingly aware that her son COULD DO AND BE SO MUCH MORE..THAT HE WAS FULLY CAPABLE OF DOING AND BEING SO MUCH MORE..IMO she realized possibly that this particular way in which she fell into in spoiling, coddling, and enabling her son who, yes had issues, problems, but that she knew was fully capable in many ways of functioning..and IMO when she began to push forward with beginning to make him branch out of the rut that over time she could see was only causing deterioration rather than anything remotely positive..

He IMO tantrumed with fierce fury over his mothers attempts at taking away his self centered world of comfort and enabling.. I think when she actually began to put her foot down about that his little happy world of self consumed, catering to his every need life he was so content living..when he saw that it was really coming to an end and mom was really pulling the plug on letting him continue to slide through life with zero reonsibility and expectation of himself..and his childish, life long tantruming that had worked effectively for all these years in getting his mom to yield to him and his needs and wants.. when he saw it was no longer effective and mom really was pressing forward with making him do something other than be a spoiled, angry man-child that's every need, want, and desire was handed to him on a silver platter...

IMO and IMO only it was this described above situation that set in motion what's end result culminated last Friday.. he could no longer manipulate his mom into continuing the catering to this spoiled man-child's every desire..he realized his life as he knew it was really going to end and he cut mom off within days of the shooting ..IMO this a combination of a last stitch effort at his punishing mom with silence and complete withdrawal in hopes of her changing her mind..as well as beginning to put into motion his final eff you to mom and the world..

IMO I believe the clearer picture that will continue to emerge will clearly show this was not solely, nor even largely because of mental illness, but rather that the large portion of this puzzle is the dark heart of selfish, self serving man-child whose mental illness had allowed him to manipulate himself into the ultimate heaven of a loser of having every desire met on a silver platter, including financially, with zero responsibility or accountability, him left to completely immerse himself in video games and the internet.. when that comfortable, self serving, all losers dream come true of a lifestyle was threatened and coming to an end...IMO its those issues that trump mental illness a thousand times over in what led to Friday's tragedy..

All jmo, tho.

a-z-zubccaaj0bj.jpg:large

uuugghhhh....pass me a tissue.

not sure why the pic didnt show up in the post that I quoted...it was of the letter from John to Jack :(

Interesting. I wonder (if that's true, so hard to know in this case even with MSM sources) if something happened. Cutting off even an unresponsive son from once a week to nothing is a pretty big deal. I wonder why.

Also... NL seems like a lonely woman to me. I don't begrudge her the vacations and small amount of adult conversation she seemed to find in the pizza place and chatting to the landscaper. Her husband was gone, married to another woman, her eldest son flew the nest and was making his own way, and she was left in a huge house with an almost non-responsive son who nevertheless required a lot of attention and time. I hope she found some joy in the vacation before she was killed.

I don't think from what I have heard, and it isn't much, but I think AL cut his father off as well as his brother. Maybe the money was guilt money but he has been very generous to NL and in turn AL. I think the break occurred when PL married the woman he had been living with. I think in AL's mind it meant his dad wasn't coming back and he had completely left him by remarrying. I am sure not an authority but it does seem logical. This was a fragile young man and I think that just did it. jmo

:what:I can't get past the possibility that the mother may have left the killer home alone for a day or two or whatever the time frame was. I mean :banghead: why leave a mentally challenged/maybe violent person alone??

I wonder if Nancy had someone...anyone... who she could have called to check on her son or even stay with her son?

imo

His condition getting worse apparently consisted of him sitting in his basement and not talking to her.

ITA. From all reports, AL was a withdrawn, isolated person. If he was "getting worse" that may have been over the course of months or years, and it may have consisted of steadily less interaction. While disturbing and distressing, it doesn't sound like something a parent would feel they had to monitor 24/7. Clearly he was capable of driving, eating, sleeping and living in his familiar space alone. He was 20 years old. He was at least marginally capable of attending college classes.

(I meant to multi quote the original comment as well as the one above responding to it, sorry!)

I don't think from what I have heard, and it isn't much, but I think AL cut his father off as well as his brother. Maybe the money was guilt money but he has been very generous to NL and in turn AL. I think the break occurred when PL married the woman he had been living with. I think in AL's mind it meant his dad wasn't coming back and he had completely left him by remarrying. I am sure not an authority but it does seem logical. This was a fragile young man and I think that just did it. jmo

b b m imo
I think you're probably right.... IF AL was fragile, that could have pushed him over the ledge emotionally and mentally. jmo

my thanks button isn't working, but I do want to thank everyone for the info

I'll start off by saying that I realize that some may not at all agree with the opinions expressed in this post, but I must say that the more clarified the information becomes as its released to the public..well..the more I am leaning toward in all likelihood some of the earlier(and even still presently) articles about who and what AL was are IMO painting a false or not so realistic picture of who he was and what capabilities that he really had all along..
respectfully snipped for space...
I agree and would like to add that he probably cut his dad "off" when he called him out on his behavior and told him it was time to be a man... (in 2010 when he was 18)

IMO - If the parents had still been "together" this would have started out as a double homicide at the home prior to the school "rampage" :twocents:

...posting from my phone and it's the first time I've posted a pic from it. A friend sent it to me and I teared up a little.

Such innonence lost :(

I wonder if he went to the wedding?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/report-adam-lanza-a-devil-worshipper/?cat_orig=education

The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan, a former classmate revealed, as his childhood barber recalls Adam Lanza never spoke and would stare at the floor every time he had his hair cut.

Lanza’s worshiping page had the word ‘Devil’ written in red, Gothic-style letters against a black background, Trevor L. Todd told The National Enquirer, something which he said was ‘weird’ and ‘gave him the chills’.

The FBI are trying to piece together his smashed up hard drive to see if his online footprint will reveal any motive for the killing, but they strongly believe he made use of devil-worshiping and suicide sites and boasted of his murder plans on message forums.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/report-adam-lanza-a-devil-worshipper/#rFIi8zPMV3kJFCfX.99

This first paragraph reminds me of the guy who killed my brother 25 years ago. He claimed he was possessed. He was a normal guy, got alone very well with people and was a friend of the family and a good friend to my brother. But he walked up to his job one night ask to see him outside when my brother walked out he shot him down right there in front of the grocery store where I too worked during the day. I had nightmares for along time listening to everything during the trial about these devil-demon stuff. It's like stuff you see in movies but never really knew they existed.

I am glad AL killed his self where the families will not have to go through the agony of watching him breath another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove