Corey Haim And Corey Feldman Molested As Teens

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At 14-15, I think if someone touched me inappropriately I'd be able to open my mouth and tell my parents what happened, or call the police, etc. I really suspect that this is all a put on, a fake by these guys for the drama. If they were molested at 14, why didn't they tell at 15,16,17,18....? why now in front of cameras? And why did they never come forward to police to prevent other children from being abused? Why don't they name their abuser and put them away?

Don't judge unless you've walked in someones shoes.

I was 16-17 ... and i never told my parents. I understand that situation completely. It's almost like you're frozen, and don't know what to do. You try to wish it away. Telling someone is horrifying. Sometimes, at the time, it seems easier to just ignore it and pretend it isn't happening. I told my (ex) best friend's and afterwards, and they told me a little later that they didn't have the time to deal with all my drama. I don't know if it's true, but from what I've read it sounds like something similar happened to one of the Corey's. After something like that, your ability to stand up for yourself and tell anyone else is pretty much shot.

I don't know how they dealt with it on camera, but I hope it was tactful. So many people blame themselves. Maybe the fact that two famous actors were both traumatized will speak out to others, and let them know it's not their fault, and that they should speak up.

Again I know that this is very sensitive. I apologize to anyone if they were hurt by my comments, they are solely my opinion and I'm basing them on my frame of reference, what I would have done. Everyone's circumstance's are different, I know.
This will be an unpopular opinion I know...but at age 15 (and this was 30 years ago mind you) many of my high school friends were already having consensual sex. And some of the guys were experimenting with other guys, and some with older men. This was all consensual and in their eyes "fun". Some of those guys are married and have kids now. In other words they ended up being straight. I know they would be horribly embarassed if their high school adventures came out now. This is why I am questioning the Coreys' stories. If they are on their own in Hollywood, running around in the drug scene, going to clubs, etc...I'm not trying to blame the victim, I'm just saying they may just have gotten consensually involved and now are trying to say it was molestation. I know their ages would make people say it was molestation, but if they were consensually trading sex for drugs, obviously that's WRONG on both people's parts, but is that molestation?

Again I know that this is very sensitive. I apologize to anyone if they were hurt by my comments, they are solely my opinion and I'm basing them on my frame of reference, what I would have done. Everyone's circumstance's are different, I know.
This will be an unpopular opinion I know...but at age 15 (and this was 30 years ago mind you) many of my high school friends were already having consensual sex. And some of the guys were experimenting with other guys, and some with older men. This was all consensual and in their eyes "fun". Some of those guys are married and have kids now. In other words they ended up being straight. I know they would be horribly embarassed if their high school adventures came out now. This is why I am questioning the Coreys' stories. If they are on their own in Hollywood, running around in the drug scene, going to clubs, etc...I'm not trying to blame the victim, I'm just saying they may just have gotten consensually involved and now are trying to say it was molestation. I know their ages would make people say it was molestation, but if they were consensually trading sex for drugs, obviously that's WRONG on both people's parts, but is that molestation?

Its sexual abuse of a child regardless of what the kids may have been getting out of it, whether that be money, drugs, etc. It is against the law to have sexual relations with a child because said child CANNOT by law give consent.

But, along the lines that you're getting at - and I DO understand it, we need to teach our youngsters that getting stoned isn't all its cracked up to be. How many young college and high school girls are taken advantage of because they're not in any shape to say no? This is disgraceful. Its not just dangerous to one's person, its not just dangerous to drive. Young people cannot maintain their own personal safety when they're high.

Shadow I don't think you can end up "being straight". I'm from the same era as you. Saw the same things.

With all due respect I don't think you'd know what you would have done unless you were sexually assaulted. The scenario's you give I understand. However, it's a big difference between willingly participating in a sex act, and being sexually assaulted. Not forgetting the fact that them old Queens that were having sex with 15 year olds should have been locked up. I saw it happen way too often. Yes, some people go on to lead happy lives, but I can name at least five guys I knew were having "consenual" sex with older men that are either dead now or hel*a messed up.

I understand your point though. I'm certain I'd say the same thing if I didn't know otherwise. Trading sex for drugs is prostitution essentially anyway. Right there the law gets broken again in a way. 15 is an impressionable age. No grown person should be having sex with kids.

Don't judge unless you've walked in someones shoes.

I was 16-17 ... and i never told my parents. I understand that situation completely. It's almost like you're frozen, and don't know what to do. You try to wish it away. Telling someone is horrifying. Sometimes, at the time, it seems easier to just ignore it and pretend it isn't happening. I told my (ex) best friend's and afterwards, and they told me a little later that they didn't have the time to deal with all my drama. I don't know if it's true, but from what I've read it sounds like something similar happened to one of the Corey's. After something like that, your ability to stand up for yourself and tell anyone else is pretty much shot.

I don't know how they dealt with it on camera, but I hope it was tactful. So many people blame themselves. Maybe the fact that two famous actors were both traumatized will speak out to others, and let them know it's not their fault, and that they should speak up.

Sending you love and light dear T!

I'm just going to opt out of this discussion, because I'm afraid that my opinion...and it is just my opinion....is hurtful to some people. I simply think that these two ACTORS are playing this for drama. I really dislike all these so-called reality shows where cameras follow washed up celebrities around and try to come up with something interesting.

I'm just going to opt out of this discussion, because I'm afraid that my opinion...and it is just my opinion....is hurtful to some people. I simply think that these two ACTORS are playing this for drama. I really dislike all these so-called reality shows where cameras follow washed up celebrities around and try to come up with something interesting.

You're not hurting my feelings. I suspect the same.

Shadow and Paladin, is it just the fact that these guys are actors that makes you disbelieve them? Just because they have a reality show?

I don't watch the show, but could this just be a ratings ploy?? I mean the majority of all these reality shows aren't reality at all....just scripted for ratings..

Shadow and Paladin, is it just the fact that these guys are actors that makes you disbelieve them? Just because they have a reality show?

I'm curious and would like to know that too. :)
FWIW-I for one watched their reality show and liked it.

I'm curious and would like to know that too. :)
FWIW-I for one watched their reality show and liked it.

I just do not believe they made this up. I like the show as well, and I loved them back in the "License To Drive" days.

Loved that movie. One of my favorite movies of all time is Lost Boys. ;)

I often suspect how "real" these reality shows are. It is known that some shows sprinkle in controversy to make an otherwise normal or uninteresting situation entertaining.

Perhaps it isn't the case here, but Corey Haim seems pretty desperate to get back in the game.

I'm sorry if this irks anyone. I can only imagine how frustrating it can be for someone who was molested to not have someone believe you or not want to get involved.

I think it's really obvious he was telling the truth. It's not so unbelievable, is it? It's a common enough thing to happen to just regular kids, let alone kids in his position. He let it kill him.

This is why child molestation is an unbearable crime!
It lingers on for the victim........rins their lives and in this case
a very sad ending.

From ABC News (2005)-- Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Jackson--Prosecutors Want Former Child Star to Testify Against 'King of Pop'

Excerpt from a long article:

Re-evaluated Friendship

Feldman stressed in his interview with Bashir that Jackson never molested him or touched him improperly and that there was no sexual contact between them. But he said he has re-evaluated his friendship with Jackson and has concluded that there were things that happened in their relationship that were inappropriate and wrong.

"If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old -- then your answer would be yes."

Feldman says he had such an encounter at Jackson's home when he says they stopped there on the way to Disneyland. "We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table. The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia." Feldman said the singer sat down with him and explained the photos to him.

Feldman said, "I was kind of grossed out by it. I didn't think of it as a big deal. And for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it ... But in light of recent evidence ... I have to say that if my son was 14 years old -- 13 years old, and went to a man's apartment that was 35, and I knew that they were sitting down together talking about this, I would probably beat his *advertiser censored*."

In 2001, Feldman and Jackson had a falling out. At the time, Feldman told the press the rift had nothing to do with child abuse allegation that continued to dog Jackson.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/News/story?id=481709
That feels and sounds like he was grooming him to me.

Ok, all that aside, do you belive they were molested or is it a publicity stunt?
Yeah, I also loved them at the time...never would have guessed that...but I believe them all the same. I don't think they would say something so awful THIS late in the game...whether they needed publicity or not.
IMO these two were BOTH honest about what happened to them. From exp. I know that you may be more comfortable as you age admitting something you wouldn 't have been as comf. with before.
Out of the two of them I feel MOST sorry for Haim.

I believe they were molested by someone in the business. The thing I don't understand is why everybody is protecting this guy? I realize Corey may have been worried he may have lost his career when he was 14 but he was a victim, but after Corey was fired from the vampire movie he really had nothing to lose. He used drugs to kill the pain. I think a trial and therapy would have possibly saved his life. From what I understand the molester is still out there most likely still molesting children. I don't care who he is he needs to be exposed, he is sick.

I grew up in the times of the Corey's, although they were a few yrs older than me.
I ALWAYS had a crush on Corey Haim.....He was gone wayyyy to soon......
I have absolutely NO DOUBT whatsoever to what Feldman claims:

According to Corey Feldman, former child star and best friend of the late Corey Haim, child molestation has run rampant in the entertainment industry.

"The No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia," he said Wednesday, adding that the “casting couch” exists for children, too.

He and Haim were no exceptions to that disturbing trend, Feldman says.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...ilia-1-problem-in-hollywood-contributed-to-d/

I read this today but in a brit paper I think?

I believe every single word about his molestation and Haim's too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back